Can she handle the thirst???

General discussion about the Twilight Series Universe.
Bleach*d
Settled in Forks

Can she handle the thirst???

Post by Bleach*d »

I was sort of looking at a post of someone else's, and it said, "But can she handle the thirst?" It bugged me, and i didn't know why until much later. Bella's extremely impulsive, so wouldn't it make sense if it was difficult for her to restrain herself when she was thirsty? Just a question.

Red-eye Bella! :twisted:
Boo.

... there's a chain of memories fan on the loose... get her before she runs out of cards.... Kingdom Hearts rules!!!
Ullii

Re: Can she handle the thirst???

Post by Ullii »

Well she only seems to be impulsive when she's around Edward. Otherwise I think she's got pretty good self control, so she could probably handle it.

But I do have to say that the thought of Bella going on a killing rampage is kind of appealing. :) She's so meek most of the time. It would be fun to see her go wild. And then calm down later, of course, so she could continue to live with the Cullens.
Forsaken
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by Forsaken »

I think she could handle it (not at first of course, but I'm sure none of them could at first)
shes got a very strong will and control (unless Edward is screwing with it...I DO hate that about him, totaly not fair. He shouldn't be allowed)
so yeah, I say she could handle it
http://thewritersboard.6.forumer.com
LifesLittleTwist
Wandering Through Town
Location: I can't tell you. Or else the Volturi will kill me.

Post by LifesLittleTwist »

At first I'm sure she won't be able to. She's so used to being human the thirst will be uncontrollable. As long as the Cullens are around to help her out, she'll be able to control herself. After a little bit though, I think Bella will be able to settle down. She seems like a very strong person.
[img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k260/beicy/twilight/remember.jpg[/img]
TwilightJunkie
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightJunkie »

The thought of Bella actually drinking blood is really creepy to me. I've wondered if she has thought about it at all... along with the other vampire "catches" (sparkling in the sun, not sleeping, etc)
Audrey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Audrey »

I think it will be a bit easier for Bella then it was for Edward because she'll know what to expect. I really can't imagine Bella drinking anyone's blood. I'm sure the Cullens will keep her in cheak.
"Do not let school interfere with your education."
- Mark Twain
book_worm8661
Settled in Forks

Post by book_worm8661 »

Keep in mind that Bella has surprised us all before, i understand that she is usually only impulsive around Edward, but...If she takes it as hard as everybody else, there is a chance she won't be in total control at first...
Bookie :P

- "Well," I interrupted. "What if I did? What if I told you to take me to Vegas now? Would I be a vampire in three days?"

He smiled, his teeth flashing in the dark. "Sure," he said, calling my bluff. "I'll get my car."

"Dammit." I muttered. "I'll give you eighteen months."

"No deal," he said, grinning. "I like this condition."
vampires_4_ever_1104

Post by vampires_4_ever_1104 »

I think it will be easier for Bella than the others to resist... First off, she's so loving! She would try her hardest not to kill a human. Also, she's already exposed to the "Don't Eat Humans" thing. She even tried to convice Jake to go that route when she thought that he was the one killing all those hikers in NM. She probably wouldn't even think about "drinking a human".
unice66
Wandering Through Town

Post by unice66 »

I think she will be able to resist right off the bat. I mean, Carlisle managed to do it. Plus the smell of blood makes her woozy, so maybe it won't be that appealing. I agree with the people who say she's really loving and compassionate and in control (without Edward) and so on.
"'I can't believe how quick it was. I didn't feel a thing - they're very good,' he mused, closing his eyes again and pressing his lips against my hair. ... 'You smell just exactly the same as always,' he went on. 'So maybe this is hell. I don't care. I'll take it.'"
vampires_4_ever_1104

Post by vampires_4_ever_1104 »

unice66 wrote:I think she will be able to resist right off the bat. I mean, Carlisle managed to do it. Plus the smell of blood makes her woozy, so maybe it won't be that appealing. I agree with the people who say she's really loving and compassionate and in control (without Edward) and so on.

Oh, that's right! The blood thing! A vampire who gets sick at the scent of blood... that would be weird! :shock: