Pulling a Rosalie

Off topic conversation. Please read posting guidelines. No games or instant message style postings are permitted.
Cocoa
Clarifying Base Running for Edward

Pulling a Rosalie

Post by Cocoa »

I have said I am alot like Rosalie...But I thought it would be fun to hear some stories where you were too! So post an example of a time you "Pulled a Rosalie"! I'll start:

I once broke up with a guy on Valentines day...because he bought me a carnation :twisted: ! I hate carnations...They are sooooo Walmart! :lol:
Vampire Princess

Post by Vampire Princess »

I can't think of an exact moment, but I can be just as arrogant as Rosalie is. Sometimes as vain too, of course she is one of my favorite characters.
ashleycouture
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: University of Idaho Commons hitting my head over Math 143

Post by ashleycouture »

I broke up with a guy because he was shorter than me... and I am a short girl... it was mean but it was only freshman year or by the time we graduated he was 6 inches taller than me but I just couldn't stand it at the time. I guess i go for tall guys since I am married to a man who is 6'4"... lol.
Last edited by ashleycouture on Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cocoa

Post by Cocoa »

ashleycouture wrote:I broke up with a guy because he was shorter than me... and I am a short girl... it was mean but and it was only freshman year or by the time we graduated he was 6 inches taller than me but I just couldn't stand it at the time. I guess i go for tall guys since I am married to a man who is 6'4"... lol.

NICE!!! Very Rosalie! LOL

My husband is only 5'10", it drives me crazy!!! I finally just said forget it, I am going to wear heals when ever I want :P ! He hates it because it makes us the same height. I don't think I could ever have gone out with someone shorter than me! More power to you!
ethereal_eternity
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ethereal_eternity »

oh c'mon lol. short men are cute XD think of them as your personal carry-around teddy bear <3333 fairytales have brainwashed women into thinking men should be taller than them sighhhh. haha thats my sisters theory.

my sister and i enjoy having random vain moments like: "why do -I- have to wash the dishes today?" "*flips hair* because im SEXIER than you *flips hair some more*" lol.
[img]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1503/sig1ar4.jpg[/img]
finally
inhuman_beauty

Post by inhuman_beauty »

I'm not obsessed with other peoples looks that much, but I am kind of obsessed about how I look. I constantly look in the mirror... and even if I walking past windows I look in them to see my reflection. It's not always because I'm so amazed by my beauty though haha. Sometimes it like "do I look fat in this shirt?"....but sometimes it is the other way. :oops: Shh.
Felicia
Ignoring Renee's E-mails

Post by Felicia »

inhuman_beauty wrote:I'm not obsessed with other peoples looks that much, but I am kind of obsessed about how I look. I constantly look in the mirror... and even if I walking past windows I look in them to see my reflection. It's not always because I'm so amazed by my beauty though haha. Sometimes it like "do I look fat in this shirt?"....but sometimes it is the other way. :oops: Shh.

Haha. I do that, way too much. I remember when I was aound 7, my cousin asked my mom if I was obsessed with mirrors because she saw me staring at myself in it, even at that age.
Lunar eclipse of the heart. ♥
inhuman_beauty

Post by inhuman_beauty »

Haha been like this too since I was young... Um this is embarrassing but when I was a toddler I'd tell my moms friends I was pretty, and then I'd say "nana-nana-naa-naa"...hehe.
Cocoa

Post by Cocoa »

When I was 11 my mom said I was vain! Is that a bad sign if your mom says it? :lol:

Heres to alittle vainity *clink...clink*
bitten_by_Edward_Cullen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bitten_by_Edward_Cullen »

Felicia wrote:
inhuman_beauty wrote:I'm not obsessed with other peoples looks that much, but I am kind of obsessed about how I look. I constantly look in the mirror... and even if I walking past windows I look in them to see my reflection. It's not always because I'm so amazed by my beauty though haha. Sometimes it like "do I look fat in this shirt?"....but sometimes it is the other way. :oops: Shh.

Haha. I do that, way too much. I remember when I was aound 7, my cousin asked my mom if I was obsessed with mirrors because she saw me staring at myself in it, even at that age.

I do the same thing. I'm always looking at my reflection every chance I get mirror or no mirror I'll find something to look at myself in.