advanced placement classes.

Off topic conversation. Please read posting guidelines. No games or instant message style postings are permitted.
leashenikki

advanced placement classes.

Post by leashenikki »

alright, i'm taking two AP classes at my school and i can't stand them! i'm taking AP american history and AP english. all these classes are is extra work. they think they're preparing us for this waste of time(and money) test in the spring but really thats not the case. they think if they give you extra work, they're teaching you and you'll do wonderful on the test. grr... i can't stand school! if it was up to me, i would have chosen to graduate this year and not next year. i'm over high school. heh, sorry about my ranting :(
basements
Member Chat-aholics Anonymous

Post by basements »

From what I hear, Honors courses are more effective than AP classes..
You and I are both the same. We kill out of indifference, out of love sometimes, but never out of hate. Now I don't know who's dead or alive. I'm sick of killing. So I'm leaving the game, Brother.
Taxi
On a Pixie Stick Sugar Hi

Post by Taxi »

I'm not in any AP classes. I'd be overwhelmed.
<center>[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/heyquitpeeking/Yoyo/ban.png[/img]</center>
basements
Member Chat-aholics Anonymous

Post by basements »

Taxi wrote:I'm not in any AP classes. I'd be overwhelmed.

Same, but only becuase I couldn't get into them. Lolzerz. I'm in Honors Western Civilization, and Honors English though!
You and I are both the same. We kill out of indifference, out of love sometimes, but never out of hate. Now I don't know who's dead or alive. I'm sick of killing. So I'm leaving the game, Brother.
sarahesque09
Settled in Forks

Post by sarahesque09 »

I've always been in all advanced classes
they kind of pound into your head that you should spend so much more time on homework
blech. i'm getting sick of it too.
I feel your pain
inhuman_beauty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by inhuman_beauty »

can freshmen be in AP classes? If so I'm not. The only advanced class(not AP) I'd be in is Geometry but I decided to take Algebra instead, I'm not ready to ruin my GPA at the beginning of my high school career haha. I'm fairly good at math but I absolutely hate it.
ilubbyousomuch
Wandering Through Town

Post by ilubbyousomuch »

*Bangs head against desk* I'm in two AP classes. I'm taking Geometry as a freshman and a tenth grade English/Lit. course.

I haven't even started school yet and I'm already freaking out.
And it's times like these that make us remember why we forget <3

<a href="http://www.myspace.com/illnevertell319">Myspace</a>
inhuman_beauty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by inhuman_beauty »

Haha, I should be in geometry because I tooke algebra as an eight grader, but I got a B- the last semester so I decided to take it over again. I hate polynomials, combining polynomials....and other odd polynomial crap. AHHH. Sure it's easy at first but once you get to complicated polynomials is scary.
ilubbyousomuch
Wandering Through Town

Post by ilubbyousomuch »

inhuman_beauty wrote:Haha, I should be in geometry because I tooke algebra as an eight grader, but I got a B- the last semester so I decided to take it over again. I hate polynomials, combining polynomials....and other odd polynomial crap. AHHH. Sure it's easy at first but once you get to complicated polynomials is scary.

Polynomials. Ah! Those were torture! I barely got an B o my final so I was freaking out, but I decided to take geometry because I want to be able to take calculas in my senior year.

I wish you luck with algebra.
And it's times like these that make us remember why we forget <3

<a href="http://www.myspace.com/illnevertell319">Myspace</a>
Impressions
Settled in Forks

Post by Impressions »

Last year (my senior year) I took 3 AP classes. AP Calculus AB, AP Spanish 4, AP Biology. I think that extra piles of work is just a given :lol:. I was just lucky to have a somewhat balanced schedule. One thing is for certain, the price to take the AP test are amazingly expensive.

The people who amaze me are the ones who take six AP classes and such. I don't know how I would function :shock:.
[i]Some people are settling down,
some people are settling,
and some people refuse to settle for anything less, than butterflies...[/i]