Aro

Discussion on the various characters throughout the books.
pelirroja

Aro

Post by pelirroja » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:54 am

The place to discuss all things Aro.
Last edited by pelirroja on Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freesia
Divinely and Utterly Happy To Travel

Post by Freesia » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:00 pm

Okay, his onion skin was CREEPY!

Right now, I'm wondering will Edward and the rest of the Cullen's and Hale's have onion skin in the next 10000000000000 something years?

Because Edward with onion skin, would not be a crowd pleaser.
[img]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/Freesh/vampireteam.jpg[/img]

CcRoAnZfYuNsed
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CcRoAnZfYuNsed » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:50 am

Freesia wrote:Okay, his onion skin was CREEPY!

Right now, I'm wondering will Edward and the rest of the Cullen's and Hale's have onion skin in the next 10000000000000 something years?

Haha! That is so true, so true. I really don't get the skin and the eyes either, but for some reason, I liked Aro. Don't get me wrong, he is extremely creepy, but the whole thing with him clapping his hands together and getting all excited was really cool, I thought. I liked him. His enthusiasm was contagious, even though he isn't even...well...even if he's a fictional character. You can't make me say they're not real! You Can't! *shifty eyes* Wow...I think it's bedtime for me...
~Muah!~

InLoVeWiThAbOoK
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by InLoVeWiThAbOoK » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:00 am

HAHA, ya ... i didnt like the whole "tanslucent" delio ... but i think thats the way stephenie wanted to describe him maybe to make us not like him as much.
http://dealwiththepain.livejournal.com

basements
Member Chat-aholics Anonymous

Post by basements » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:07 pm

CcRoAnZfYuNsed wrote:

Haha! That is so true, so true. I really don't get the skin and the eyes either, but for some reason, I liked Aro. Don't get me wrong, he is extremely creepy, but the whole thing with him clapping his hands together and getting all excited was really cool, I thought. I liked him. His enthusiasm was contagious, even though he isn't even...well...even if he's a fictional character. You can't make me say they're not real! You Can't! *shifty eyes* Wow...I think it's bedtime for me...

I agree. He was just so jovial and enthused. I thought he was an interesting fella. I hope to see more of him. And now that I think of it, he didn't really creep me out too much...
You and I are both the same. We kill out of indifference, out of love sometimes, but never out of hate. Now I don't know who's dead or alive. I'm sick of killing. So I'm leaving the game, Brother.

~Vielka~
Ignoring Renee's E-mails

Post by ~Vielka~ » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:29 pm

basements wrote:
CcRoAnZfYuNsed wrote:

I agree. He was just so jovial and enthused. I thought he was an interesting fella. I hope to see more of him. And now that I think of it, he didn't really creep me out too much...

AHAHAHAHA!! I thought I was the only crazy one, because...well...I like Aro. He was just soooooo freakin'g funny, and father like to a degree.

Yeah he was kind a creepy....but in a good way I guess. I don't know...I just got a good vibe from the guy! lol!

As for the skin, since vampires literally stop the age thing when they are turned, it's pretty clear Aros was old when he turned, so maybe that has to do with the skin factor?
[img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/vielkis/Banners/EmmettCullen.jpg[/img] [img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/vielkis/Banners/edangelsob6.jpg[/img]
** [b]I LOVE TEMMETT[/b] ** [b]I LOVE HENNERS[/b] **
[img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/vielkis/Banners/78941.gif[/img]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When life offers you a dream far beyond your expectation, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."

pixielust
Settled in Forks

Post by pixielust » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:36 pm

~Vielka~ wrote:AHAHAHAHA!! I thought I was the only crazy one, because...well...I like Aro. He was just soooooo freakin'g funny, and father like to a degree.

Yeah he was kind a creepy....but in a good way I guess. I don't know...I just got a good vibe from the guy! lol!

As for the skin, since vampires literally stop the age thing when they are turned, it's pretty clear Aros was old when he turned, so maybe that has to do with the skin factor?

You are so smart. I bet it does in reference to Aros' skin being the way it is. Also I liked this Aros fellow. He seemed so happy compared to his oh-so-not-jovial companions. I just hope he doesn't double cross me and turn out to be the worst of the bunch.
In all that you said, your lips never parted.

Strange is it not?

[img]http://starsinmybelly.com/avatars/091406-01sig.png[/img]

Crazy+Violinista+5 people= Crazy Violin Quintet!

Samby
Settled in Forks

Post by Samby » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:43 pm

wow. i never thought of that. i was getting a little worried that Edward would look like that. and that would be terrible!

i did like him but i didn't. he was creepy but he was happy and excitied so that was cool but the overall creepy kind of made me not like him.
i love twilight and new moon way more than JenniferLou.

Thank RissyRisRis. Without her Jenny and I would have killed the world. Then you would have to live on Euclid.

edward_luver
Settled in Forks

Post by edward_luver » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:54 am

whats with aro??? how come hes so intresstedd in bella, other than the fact that he would like nothing better to make a meal of her. so what shes immune to powers why is he so intressted?? and what about jane lady what exactly was her power???
would someone please be my tourniquent. edward save me

Freesia
Divinely and Utterly Happy To Travel

Post by Freesia » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:56 pm

Samby wrote:

wow. i never thought of that. i was getting a little worried that Edward would look like that. and that would be terrible!

i did like him but i didn't. he was creepy but he was happy and excitied so that was cool but the overall creepy kind of made me not like him.

ME TOO!

I even posted a question in the New Moon question thread about it. I was to wrapped up in Edward having onion skin, I didn't even think up a question that had anything to do with the plot! *is so so so shallow*

*breathes huge sigh of relief* Our dear Edward will forever remain easy breezy beautiful covergirl.. er boy :lol:
[img]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/Freesh/vampireteam.jpg[/img]