DND-SM-Breaking Dawn Theories Take 2

General discussion about the Twilight Series Universe.
Locked
Cocoa
Clarifying Base Running for Edward
Posts: 2461
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:16 pm
Location: Gettin' Lucky in Kentucky!
Contact:

DND-SM-Breaking Dawn Theories Take 2

Post by Cocoa »

Post your theories about what you think might happen in book 4.

Explore all characters, what will happen to the Pack, the Cullens, the regular humans...

For reference the original Breaking Dawn Theories thread.
Last edited by Cocoa on Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
StupidxLamb
Part of Carlisle's Clan
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: The South

Post by StupidxLamb »

I think that Jacob is going to want to start a war with the Cullens, if in fact they change Bella like they are planning on doing. What Jacob said in Eclipse after Bella told him that she was changing after graduation really stuck with me. He said that he would start a war, and I truly believe that it would be as simple as that. Though Jacob has let Bella go somewhat, and I think is in the process of healing now (or I hope), I don't think his grudge for Edward will loosen any time soon. Jacob is young, which is why he made so many mistakes. I think that part of him will dominate again with a war, and I feel like Eclipse was just on the brink of breaking out into a war at any time.
[i]Carlisle House[/i]►[u]Team Edward[/u]◄[b]TeamIan[/b] →Pattinism!
[img]http://s3.tinypic.com/o79401.jpg[/img]
unbornbella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:31 pm
Location: wishing I was Bella
Contact:

Post by unbornbella »

Okay heres what I think:
.Bella wont be changed because then the series would be over
.If possible edward would become human
.they will get married
.she will consider her jacob options though
.it might no be the last book of the series not counting midnight sun
.We will meet some new people
thats what i think.
a lot of people say that twilight is their life and that they are the biggest twilighter. but im sorry to disappoint all of you when i say that NO ONE is more obsesed then me. im very sorry to break it to all of you twihards, but i am <u>the</u> twihard. i would die without the twilight saga. i am the #1 tl/nm/ec/ fan
Forks
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 224
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:48 am
Location: In Edwards arms

Post by Forks »

unbornbella wrote:Okay heres what I think:
.Bella wont be changed because then the series would be over
.If possible edward would become human
.they will get married
.she will consider her jacob options though
.it might no be the last book of the series not counting midnight sun
.We will meet some new people
thats what i think.
Um, she already considered the Jacob option and chose Edward...
I think Bella will be changed after she and Edward marry and they try for her last human experience... I think there will be more books tied into this series but that they wont continue the story per say... just give the story from different narrators... The series wont end because Bella is changed... there is so many things to learn from her transformation and her life as a vamp... It is nice to be able to discuss this stuff with people other than my husband... He thinks I am nuts when I call him Edward :P
"Bella... are you sure? Did you make the right choice? I've never seen you in so much pain-"
I touched his lips. "Yes."
"I don't know... If it hurts you so much, how can it possibly be the right thing for you?"
"Edward, I know who I can't live without."
"But..."
"You don't understand... I have to be with you. It's the only way I can live."
He pulled me closer, "'I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!'"
Rose's Thorn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:14 pm
Location: Patiently awaiting Breaking Dawn

Post by Rose's Thorn »

unbornbella wrote:Okay heres what I think:
.Bella wont be changed because then the series would be over
.If possible edward would become human
.they will get married
.she will consider her jacob options though
.it might no be the last book of the series not counting midnight sun
.We will meet some new people
thats what i think.
...

...

...

*dies*

I pray in the bottom of my heart that Stephenie does none (except a few) of those. *shivers uncontrollably*

Bella being changed...how would that end the series?!

I'm not even going to comment on this one so that I don't rip someone's face off in my blind agony.

Maybe. Maybe they'll get married. But I have three reasons why I don't think so, I just don't feel like posting them again.

That's what Eclipse was about! The whole thing was considering her Jacob options, and I wouldn't be able to stand it if she continued to do that!

It's won't be the last book, but it will be the last Bella/Edward story book. I'm pretty sure Stephenie already said this, but it's mostly from inference.

*shrugs* Probably. We've met new people in all the books so far, so why not now?

You're entitled to your opinions as am I to mine, but I'll fight you to the end of the earth on the Edward-human theory *shudders*
[url=http://i31.piczo.com/view/1/5/g/m/i/z/v/u/y/1/7/l/img/i268806621_6755_4.gif][color=#8b0000]Clicky[/url] [url=http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x66/roses-thorn/breaking-dawn2.jpg]Clicky[/color][/url]

[img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/Mitsuki10191/Twilight%20and%20New%20Moon/shoot.png[/img][img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x66/roses-thorn/burnbreakingdawn-2.jpg[/img][img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u309/Viry-wa/Twilight%20Avatars/Forbiddenterrified.gif[/img]
StupidxLamb
Part of Carlisle's Clan
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: The South

Post by StupidxLamb »

Rose's Thorn wrote:
unbornbella wrote:Okay heres what I think:
.Bella wont be changed because then the series would be over
.If possible edward would become human
.they will get married
.she will consider her jacob options though
.it might no be the last book of the series not counting midnight sun
.We will meet some new people
thats what i think.
...

...

...

*dies*

I pray in the bottom of my heart that Stephenie does none (except a few) of those. *shivers uncontrollably*

Bella being changed...how would that end the series?!

I'm not even going to comment on this one so that I don't rip someone's face off in my blind agony.

Maybe. Maybe they'll get married. But I have three reasons why I don't think so, I just don't feel like posting them again.

That's what Eclipse was about! The whole thing was considering her Jacob options, and I wouldn't be able to stand it if she continued to do that!

It's won't be the last book, but it will be the last Bella/Edward story book. I'm pretty sure Stephenie already said this, but it's mostly from inference.

*shrugs* Probably. We've met new people in all the books so far, so why not now?

You're entitled to your opinions as am I to mine, but I'll fight you to the end of the earth on the Edward-human theory *shudders*
I agree. Bella's hesitation was normal. Firstly, she was going to leave her human life behind. Secondly, she was about to become the mortal enemy of her best friend. Um, awkward. So for her to consider her options was, though annoying at parts, quite...reasonable. But for her to CONTINUE to hurt herself, Edward and Jacob, and to question her relationship with Edward shows an immense amount of insecurity and immaturity. Eclipse was the end of that era for Bella. She knows what she wants, and she already made her decision. Before, when it was something petty or annoying like an unwanted kiss, Bella could leave and come back and whatnot. But the end of Eclipse was Bella's final hour with Jacob, as a human, at least. That option isnt available to Bella anymore. She knows that. She decided that.
[i]Carlisle House[/i]►[u]Team Edward[/u]◄[b]TeamIan[/b] →Pattinism!
[img]http://s3.tinypic.com/o79401.jpg[/img]
thefoodsnob
Settled in Forks
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:11 pm
Location: LaGrange, GA
Contact:

Post by thefoodsnob »

I really want the wedding to happen.

I would really like Bella to be changed.

I think that the werewolves will attack.

I think that the Volturi will take advantage of the situation and attack.

I think Bella will once again try to sacrifice herself.

Rachel
Rose's Thorn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:14 pm
Location: Patiently awaiting Breaking Dawn

Post by Rose's Thorn »

StupidxLamb wrote:I agree. Bella's hesitation was normal. Firstly, she was going to leave her human life behind. Secondly, she was about to become the mortal enemy of her best friend. Um, awkward. So for her to consider her options was, though annoying at parts, quite...reasonable. But for her to CONTINUE to hurt herself, Edward and Jacob, and to question her relationship with Edward shows an immense amount of insecurity and immaturity. Eclipse was the end of that era for Bella. She knows what she wants, and she already made her decision. Before, when it was something petty or annoying like an unwanted kiss, Bella could leave and come back and whatnot. But the end of Eclipse was Bella's final hour with Jacob, as a human, at least. That option isnt available to Bella anymore. She knows that. She decided that.
Nicely put. Bella doesn't go back on what she decides. You worded this really well, StupidxLamb.
[url=http://i31.piczo.com/view/1/5/g/m/i/z/v/u/y/1/7/l/img/i268806621_6755_4.gif][color=#8b0000]Clicky[/url] [url=http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x66/roses-thorn/breaking-dawn2.jpg]Clicky[/color][/url]

[img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/Mitsuki10191/Twilight%20and%20New%20Moon/shoot.png[/img][img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x66/roses-thorn/burnbreakingdawn-2.jpg[/img][img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u309/Viry-wa/Twilight%20Avatars/Forbiddenterrified.gif[/img]
thefoodsnob
Settled in Forks
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:11 pm
Location: LaGrange, GA
Contact:

Post by thefoodsnob »

Rose's Thorn wrote:
StupidxLamb wrote:I agree. Bella's hesitation was normal. Firstly, she was going to leave her human life behind. Secondly, she was about to become the mortal enemy of her best friend. Um, awkward. So for her to consider her options was, though annoying at parts, quite...reasonable. But for her to CONTINUE to hurt herself, Edward and Jacob, and to question her relationship with Edward shows an immense amount of insecurity and immaturity. Eclipse was the end of that era for Bella. She knows what she wants, and she already made her decision. Before, when it was something petty or annoying like an unwanted kiss, Bella could leave and come back and whatnot. But the end of Eclipse was Bella's final hour with Jacob, as a human, at least. That option isnt available to Bella anymore. She knows that. She decided that.
Nicely put. Bella doesn't go back on what she decides. You worded this really well, StupidxLamb.
StupidxLamb is awesome, I love reading her posts...

Rachel
bittersweetvixen07
Buying a Better Raincoat
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:07 am
Location: shopping with Alice
Contact:

Breaking Dawn theories take 2

Post by bittersweetvixen07 »

These are some of the things that I think will happen in Breaking Dawn(though not neccessarily in this order):

1: Bella and Edward will get married
2: They will "try" lol
3: Bella will be changed
4: She will have some crazy awesome ability
5: something MAJOR will happen with the Volturi (after Eclipse I don't think we've seen the last of them)
6: Jacob will imprint on someone
7: Hopefully we will finally meet the Denali coven

***These three are probably WAAAAY out there but...***
7: There might end up being more to the whole Tanya "expressing some interest" towards Edward story. Like maybe she expressed ALOT of interest...or something like that.
8: IF the Denali are in the next book there might be some tension between Tanya and Bella.
9: There might be something that plays out with the whole Irina wanting to get revenge on the pack.


So yeah, those are some of the things I think will happen. HOW they will happen IF they happen, I don't know.
Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests