Midnight Sun

Other articles penned by Stephenie.
Nicky
Settled in Forks

Midnight Sun

Post by Nicky »

Does anyone know when Midnight Sun is coming out or if Stephenie is going to continue to post the chapters on her website?
Annabella
Rosalie's Good Twin Sister

Post by Annabella »

To be honest, I'm not really sure. I know that Stephenie wants Midnight Sun to be published, though. We'll just have to keep checking her website and see what happens.
basements
Member Chat-aholics Anonymous

Post by basements »

Let's hope it's published!
You and I are both the same. We kill out of indifference, out of love sometimes, but never out of hate. Now I don't know who's dead or alive. I'm sick of killing. So I'm leaving the game, Brother.
SaranethSama
Wandering Through Town

Post by SaranethSama »

If Midnight Sun is indeed released, it probably won't be until after Eclipse comes out, so we've got at least two years to wait, if it comes out at all.
Love is not a victory march,
It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah...
CcRoAnZfYuNsed
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CcRoAnZfYuNsed »

On Stephenie's website she said that Midnight sun was just an exorcise in character development, and she would like to see it published. If that does happen, though, it won't be until after Eclipse, like SaranethSama said, but if it isn't she might just post the chapters on the site. Either way, though, we have to wait until after Eclipse.
~Muah!~
Nicky
Settled in Forks

Post by Nicky »

Why would it have to be published after Eclipse? That's way too long!!!
basements
Member Chat-aholics Anonymous

Post by basements »

Nicky wrote:Why would it have to be published after Eclipse? That's way too long!!!

It's not that long of a wait. Maybe around 2-3 years.
You and I are both the same. We kill out of indifference, out of love sometimes, but never out of hate. Now I don't know who's dead or alive. I'm sick of killing. So I'm leaving the game, Brother.
damsel_in_distress
Stephenie's Chauffer

Post by damsel_in_distress »

:lol: haha - 2-3 years, yeah, no time at all... :lol:
"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."
-New Moon, p. 93
SaranethSama
Wandering Through Town

Post by SaranethSama »

Nicky wrote:Why would it have to be published after Eclipse? That's way too long!!!

Well, Stephenie is actually contracted to publish Eclipse; she doesn't have a contract for Midnight Sun. Ergo, it's more important for Eclipse to come out first. Besides, she hasn't even finished writing Midnight Sun yet and then it would have to undergo the whole editing process, which alone would push its release date back at least another year.
Love is not a victory march,
It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah...
crazie4Edward
Settled in Forks

Post by crazie4Edward »

she really WANTS to have midnight sun published and trust me there is plently of fans to buy it! i think its just a matter of editing and finishing up the other books first. I think she'll probably release it after eclipse because she has more done on Midnight Sun than on the fourth book... i guess we just have to wait and see though :(

By the way 2-3 YEARS HELL YA THATS A LONG WAIT i have to wait 7 days for New Moon to come and that feels like forever to me!
Last edited by crazie4Edward on Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=200] [color=darkred]
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."

~My fav quote from Twilight!~
[/size][/color]