Midnight Sun

Other articles penned by Stephenie.
rheisterkamp2011
Settled in Forks

Midnight sun

Post by rheisterkamp2011 »

I hope she puplishes Midnight Sun too!!! but im also thiking if Edwards gets his story told should Jacob Black have his. I my self like Edward better but i still think Jacob should get to tell his story.
*~*Randi*~*

xoxocamille
Protector of Jacob's honor

Post by xoxocamille »

She is going to publish Midnight Sun, but that's going to be next year. That first chapter gave us such a big insight on what's going on through Edward's head, and it gave me a much better understanding how hard it must've been for him to resist Bella's blood.
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/pinkbabypnay/twilight4-2.jpg[/img]
[size=92][color=red][b]SquareofLove<3[/color] [i][color=yellow]Aunt Camille.[/color][color=#20DF80]Sister Corky.[/color][color=#FF9F40]Niece Stephanie.[/color][color=#409FFF]Niece Camber.[/b][/color][/i]
[color=#FFBFDF][b]SC Squared[/b] --Because mornings are incomplete without my British kids. <3[/color][/size]

vampgirl9
Wandering Through Town

She s publishing it

Post by vampgirl9 »

Oh shes going to publish it all right... its going to come out like in late Spring i think. Because scince Breaking Dawn is finally done!!!! And she has made no plans about starting a sequal to the host anytime soon...so it has to be her next book!!
I cant wait that single chapter let me know him so much better. i can just imagine how hard it was for him. I cant Wait!!
"Fall down again Bella?"
"No Emmett i punched a Werewolf in the face"

Bella+Edward=NOTJacob
Settled in Forks

Midnight sun

Post by Bella+Edward=NOTJacob »

Is Midnight Sun only focusing on the first book in the Twilight series, or is it on all 4 books?? If its only Twilight, will she make other books for New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn ? Is Stephenie Meyer going to explain what he was doing in New Moon when he left her :?: :?: :?:

vampgirl9
Wandering Through Town

4 books

Post by vampgirl9 »

Yes im pretty sure on her website it was Edwards view of TWILGHT. so i think she will make 4 edward versions
"Fall down again Bella?"

Bella+Edward=NOTJacob
Settled in Forks

Post by Bella+Edward=NOTJacob »

Thanks a lot! :D I've been wondering about that for a while and wondered where I could get an answer! I hope she makes all four books! :)
"About 3 things I was absolutely certain:
First, Edward was a vampire,
Second, the was a part of him-and I didn't know how potent that part might be- that thirsted for my blood,
And third, I was unconditionally, and irrevocably in love with him."
"'Fall down again bella?'
'No Emmet, I just punched a werewolf in the face!'"
Some of my fave quotes!!!=D

Forever_Edward_Cullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: 4 books

Post by Forever_Edward_Cullen »

vampgirl9 wrote:Yes im pretty sure on her website it was Edwards view of TWILGHT. so i think she will make 4 edward versions
I thought I read in an interview (wish I could remember where) that she said she was only going to re-do Twilight in Edward's POV and not the other three. Of course, this could have changed from whenever the time of the interview was to now. I also hope she does all four books from Edward's POV. I would hate to think after Midnight Sun, it is all over.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/KristinMarie/l_4e98df3f32a2b40a4dc96103e2f63888.png[/img]
[b]Team Edward.[/b]
[i]"I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever."[/i] ~ Edward Cullen

"December 12th is my birthday....the movie comes out that day....coincidence? Nah, Edward was thinking of me that day!" ~ Me
"I want to compromise Spunk Ransom's virtue." ~ Me ;)

mandustries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: 4 books

Post by mandustries »

Forever_Edward_Cullen wrote:
vampgirl9 wrote:Yes im pretty sure on her website it was Edwards view of TWILGHT. so i think she will make 4 edward versions
I thought I read in an interview (wish I could remember where) that she said she was only going to re-do Twilight in Edward's POV and not the other three. Of course, this could have changed from whenever the time of the interview was to now. I also hope she does all four books from Edward's POV. I would hate to think after Midnight Sun, it is all over.
Supposedly, from the rumor mill, SM's going to continue the series from other people's point of view, which in my mind means we might get later stories that include Bella and Edward but are not directly from their point of view. Which could be fun too.

As much as I love Edward, I think re-reading all the books from his point of view wouldn't be the smartest way to go. People might fault SM for taking the easy way out, and we all know she'd never do that. She's too good. :)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/mandustries/Twilight/RWV/runswithvampires_banner-1.jpg[/img]
[size=75][color=white]Banner made by me![/color]
[color=black]I'll never hear thunder the same way again.
Proud Cullenist—Member of [/color][color=yellow]Alice House[/size][/color]

leahfellinlovwithtwilight
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by leahfellinlovwithtwilight »

midnight suns going to be the shizzzzzz
and it will be her next project, since the host and breaking dawn are done.
oh, and freekin team jane! hope she finds a nice vampire boy thats not quite as hot as edward, but pretty freekin close!

"when i got home, all my things were in the garage."
edward cullen

vampgirl9
Wandering Through Town

Not True

Post by vampgirl9 »

Forever_Edward_Cullen- Wrote

Supposedly, from the rumor mill, SM's going to continue the series from other people's point of view, which in my mind means we might get later stories that include Bella and Edward but are not directly from their point of view. Which could be fun too.
As much as I love Edward, I think re-reading all the books from his point of view wouldn't be the smartest way to go. People might fault SM for taking the easy way out, and we all know she'd never do that. She's too good.

No i dont agree with that...look on her website on the Midnight Sun page it says that it is EXTREMLY hard to write a book in Edwards point of view..that he overthinks things and he looks at things differently from other beings.
So i dont think that it would be taking the easy way out, because writing from his view is a lot harder. I also think that i would be a smart choice if she did write all 4 in Edwards thought...so many people love him and are wondering what he actually thinks...what he hears...what he feels.
I for one am totally for 4 books in Edwards point of view...i think it would help me understand more about him...also i kind of want to know what he was doing in NM. :)
So im all for it.
[/b]
"Fall down again Bella?"