Fords Deep Waters

Discussion for Stephenie Meyer's debut sci-fic/romance novel. Now open for all discussion. Don't enter if you haven't yet finished the book!
NuevaLuna
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by NuevaLuna »

yea i basically agree with what everyone had to say. I think that his character just has so much POTENTIAL! It kind of reminds me of Jasper, Stephenie could do SO MUCH with Jasper's character, i know she could, ITS THERE! Same thing with this Fords. Also like others have mantioned before, i was really surprised that he didn't come back, i was totally expecting him to!

but yea Fords is a parallel to Carlisle. They both remid me of each other. ILOVETHEM!

<3!

and yeah, if you read this Stephenie, you should put him in your sequels if they ever get written!!! great potential for a character!!!
When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options.

[i]How could you run, how could you fight? [/i]
whitequeen@heart
Settled in Forks

Post by whitequeen@heart »

i was totally waiting for him to turn up in the hospital when she went for the healing stuff, but i was sadly dissapointed. ill be crossing my fingers for him turnin up again in the next (possible) books. *crosses fingers tightly*
"I'll give you passionate...Murder, the ultimate crime of passion" EC

Team Switzerland... with tendencies toward Edward

"First up is something white. Of the the blinding kind. Some of you are most likely thinking that white is not a color and all that tired sort of nonsense. Well, I'm here to tell you that it is. White is without question a color, and personally, I don't think you want to argue with me." as said by Death in the story,The Book Thief