1. Well, I've got at most four more years until I have to go through that terrible ordeal.Cocoa wrote:1. Compare/Contrast/or Speculate on your feelings about the days before your own Graduation with that of Bella's.
2. What did you theorize Alice had seen?
3. Did you suspect Edward had ulterior motives in wanting to go to Florida, and what did you suspect those motives were?
4. Without being graphic, compare Charlie's attempt at giving Bella "the talk" to your own experience with getting "the talk".
5. Did Bella forgive Edward too quickly after he stopped her form going to La Push to see Jacob?
6. Are you a person who forgives easily?
2. I thought possibly that it was something about the murders in Seattle, then about Victoria.
3. Umm... yeah. I don't think Edward does anything without a reason. I didn't think it was the Lapush thing, though. Edward could have kept her away from that easily. I didn't know what was going around his head, though.
4. Well, I think my mom and I were walking to a store at the time, and it just 'came up' (don't ask me how, I don't remember). I was probably eight or nine, and the conversation passed extremely quickly.
5. No. She knows that he's just trying to protect her, even if he is a little controlling, and, also, she loves him to much to keep him out. I probably would have done the same thing.
6. that depends...