Dark and Scary

General discussion about the Twilight Series Universe.
pelirroja

Dark and Scary

Post by pelirroja »

In many ways New Moon is a lot darker and scarier than Twilight. What was the scariest moment for you?
Annabella
Rosalie's Good Twin Sister

Post by Annabella »

The scariest was when Bella jumped off the cliff, for me. For a second there, I actually thought that either a) Victoria would get ahold of her or b) she woudl drowned.
Hellish Red Devil
Beta Extraordinaire

Post by Hellish Red Devil »

Scariest moments for me were the scenes in Volterra'"Edward and the clock tower, the gruesome massacre of the unsuspecting people, the Volturi in general ' it all sent shivers up my spine.
InLoVeWiThAbOoK
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by InLoVeWiThAbOoK »

when she was in the meadow with Laurent ... that scared me so much.
http://dealwiththepain.livejournal.com
pelirroja

Post by pelirroja »

Hellish Red Devil wrote:Scariest moments for me were the scenes in Volterra'"Edward and the clock tower, the gruesome massacre of the unsuspecting people, the Volturi in general ' it all sent shivers up my spine.

Ok, for me in a word, JANE! Jane totally freaked me out. What a psycho.

However what had me curled up in a ball was the point where...well...dinner arrives. All those people, especially the lady with the cross because you know she knows and just knowing what was about to happen. AGH! I still get chills thinking of it.
Annabella
Rosalie's Good Twin Sister

Post by Annabella »

pelirroja wrote:Ok, for me in a word, JANE! Jane totally freaked me out. What a psycho.

I hear that.
InLoVeWiThAbOoK
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by InLoVeWiThAbOoK »

ya, jane was really odd and freaky
http://dealwiththepain.livejournal.com
simibee
Settled in Forks

Post by simibee »

pelirroja wrote:However what had me curled up in a ball was the point where...well...dinner arrives. All those people, especially the lady with the cross because you know she knows and just knowing what was about to happen. AGH! I still get chills thinking of it.

erg. Definatley. I just posted this on another thread becasue I didn't see this one. But ahhh. I still can't get over it. I can't imagine even writing that scene. Brutal.
Cioccolata
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: In a Forks like town in New York. Seriously. IT'S SO GREEN

Post by Cioccolata »

Uhm yeah, Jane scared the bajeezus out of me.
Anyone who puts Edward in that much pain is DEFINATLY not cool in my book :x

But I'd say the meadow scene? Or at least that's all I can think of at the moment. But when Laurent showed up and said he was going to kill her I was just in shock.
I'd forgotten that I read somewhere that Jame's old coven returned for revenge so I was still...shocked.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/CuteButInsane/timepassesbannerresize.jpg[/img]
By the way
By your side I'll stay
--Clumsy Card House by Blue October
beautfuly tragic
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by beautfuly tragic »

The scariest parts for me where when Bella was in the meadow, when she was drowning, and the Volturi. But mostly the Volturi. It was just really creepy. The images in my head during that part of the book where much more vivid than the rest for some reason. I could picture it all really clearly.

And then when all the people came just to be eaten. It took me a while to understand what was going on, but once I did, I was horrified. I felt so bad for those poor people.
Sarah <3

"It's been almost a century that Edward's been alone. Now he's found you. You can't see the changes that we see, we who have been with him for so long. Do you think any of us want to look into his eyes for the next hundred years if he loses you?" --Alice; pg. 410