Phil Dwyer

Discussion on the various characters throughout the books.
almost a bella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

phil

Post by almost a bella »

WHY DON'T WE SEE MUCH OF PHIL. ALL WE KNOW THAT HE PLAYS MINOR LEAGUE AN IS YOUNGER THAN RENEE.
WILL HE GO TO BELLA'S WEDDING? IF HE DOES WILL CHARLIE BE HAPPY?
HOW DID HE AND RENEE MEET?
AND FINALLY HAS HE MET EDWARD, IF SO DOES HE LIKE HIM AND WILL HE APROVE (EVEN THOUGH IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER) BELLA GETTING MARRIED SO EARLY?
TWILIGHT: The story of the lion and the lamb. A modern tale of Romeo and Juliet.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;0;5/st/20080802/e/Breaking+Dawn+Release/dt/-1/k/611c/event.png[/img]
[/url]

Fan Fics:on fanfiction.net 9user name: lavenderbella0
Jane's Visit
What? Engaged1
runs_with_wolves

Re: phil

Post by runs_with_wolves »

almost a bella wrote:WHY DON'T WE SEE MUCH OF PHIL. ALL WE KNOW THAT HE PLAYS MINOR LEAGUE AN IS YOUNGER THAN RENEE.
WILL HE GO TO BELLA'S WEDDING? IF HE DOES WILL CHARLIE BE HAPPY?
HOW DID HE AND RENEE MEET?
AND FINALLY HAS HE MET EDWARD, IF SO DOES HE LIKE HIM AND WILL HE APROVE (EVEN THOUGH IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER) BELLA GETTING MARRIED SO EARLY?

I can already imagine the awkward converstion between Phil and Charlie! That should be interesting. I think Phil might approve, because Renee got married young to. I think he'll come to the wedding, but i dont think he'll say anything about getting married too early;I'm pretty sure renee will handle that.
"I hate you, Jacob Black."
"That's good. Hate is a passionate emotion."
"I'll give you passionate," I muttered under my breath. "Murder, the ultimate crime of passion."
"Oh, c'mon," he said, all cheery and looking like he was about to start whistling again. "That had to be better than kissing a rock."
"Not even remotely close," I told him coldly.

Lovely avatar made by the TSBM!
HisLiquidTopazEyes

Post by HisLiquidTopazEyes »

Phil definitely seems like the missing step-father. It's almost like he may not even exist. I can only think of mentions of Phil where it's a passive event, not something he is actually doing. It's all hearsay. Just a whisper of existence.
jaspersfanpire
Location: Resurrecting Edward from the book and into real life

Post by jaspersfanpire »

I dont like Phil. I always thought that he should grow up and forget about baseball. Plus, hes like ten years younger than Renne, isnt he? Thats kind of gross. Almost like Renee married him just for the baking...
But Renee doesnt seem like the type of person to do that, so I dont know. I just dont like him. Of course, if it werent for him, Bella would have never moved to forks.
"I was with Edward in my happy place."
leahfellinlovwithtwilight
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by leahfellinlovwithtwilight »

all i wanted to know about him is how old he is
oh, and freekin team jane! hope she finds a nice vampire boy thats not quite as hot as edward, but pretty freekin close!

"when i got home, all my things were in the garage."
edward cullen