Billy Black

Discussion on the various characters throughout the books.
La Push<3
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by La Push<3 »

missbrunettgirl wrote:Yeah I always wondered what happened to Sarah Black. It's even more intresting because Billy is a prime candidate for father of Embry. If he is that would mean that his wife was still alive and pregnant or soon to be pregnant with Jacob.
I have no doubt in my mind that it wasn't Billy. Billy is a good father, and would have been a loyal husband. Billy Black isn't the "bad guy" or anything. I do think though, that if Jacob asked Billy who Embry's father was, Billy would tell Jake the truth.

missbrunettgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by missbrunettgirl »

I have no doubt in my mind that it wasn't Billy. Billy is a good father, and would have been a loyal husband. Billy Black isn't the "bad guy" or anything. I do think though, that if Jacob asked Billy who Embry's father was, Billy would tell Jake the truth.
Billy is a good father, but good people make bad decisions. I really hope for Jacob's sake that Billy is not the father, but there is a posibility that it is him. And I also agree that Billy would tell Jacob the truth if he asked.
"Thou shalt not kill is a commonly accepted by most major belife systems. And I've killed a lot of people Bella."
-Edward Cullen
"Only the bad ones."
-Bella Swan

La Push<3
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by La Push<3 »

Yeah, I guess you are right.

What do you think it meant in Eclipse when Billy became a silver wolf?

Also, I was wondering, how long had Billy been in the wheelchair.

Plus his two daughters, Rachel and Rebecca, will they come in to play more, or are they just place holders? I wonder how his relationship with them is, and if they asked about Embry, would Billy tell them? Maybe they already know about Embry(I doubt it)?
[color=violet]Did you know?[/color] La Push is home to the westernmost zip code in the Continental United States.

missbrunettgirl
Wandering Through Town

What do you think it meant in Eclipse when Billy became a silver wolf?
What page is that on? If I could see what context it's used in I might be abel to come up with something.
Also, I was wondering, how long had Billy been in the wheelchair.
In a personal corrospondence Stephenie said that he was in the wheel chair due to diabetes (sp?) But I don't believe she said how long he had been in the wheel chair. I think he's been in it long enough to learn how to get around. Maybe around Jakes early teens? I could be wrong this is only a guess.
Plus his two daughters, Rachel and Rebecca, will they come in to play more, or are they just place holders? I wonder how his relationship with them is, and if they asked about Embry, would Billy tell them? Maybe they already know about Embry(I doubt it)?
Good question! I would love to see Rachel and Rebecca come into play. They might remember more then Jacob being older and all. I'm sure if they asked Billy he would tell them the truth. I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to address all these issues!
"Thou shalt not kill is a commonly accepted by most major belife systems. And I've killed a lot of people Bella."
-Edward Cullen
"Only the bad ones."
-Bella Swan

rainydays_alanna
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by rainydays_alanna »

billy has always sort of creeped me out. we don't know anything about him and those black empty eyes of him have secrets i just know it. i get a strange feeling about him
"It's the safest time of day for us," he said, answering the unspoken question in my eyes. "The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way...the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don't you think?" He smiled wistfully. " I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."

twilight_addict
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilight_addict »

The whole silver wolf thing in bella's dream kind of confused me a little..do you think that billy couldv'e been a wolf when he was younger? and wat about old quil? i wonder how old he actually is...
"Can you tell me what it is about this bed that you object to?"
-Edward Cullen

missbrunettgirl
Wandering Through Town

The whole silver wolf thing in bella's dream kind of confused me a little..do you think that billy couldv'e been a wolf when he was younger? and wat about old quil? i wonder how old he actually is...
According to Stephenie Meyer Billy was never a wolf. Stephenie also said that Billy and Old Quil saw their fathers or grandfathers change I can't really remember which...
-Edward Cullen
"Only the bad ones."
-Bella Swan

twilight_addict
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilight_addict »

oh, that would make some since lolz
"Can you tell me what it is about this bed that you object to?"
-Edward Cullen

happy_alice
Fishing with Charlie

Post by happy_alice »

billy annoys me. he can be real nosy, and i hate how he's mean to the cullens. i also hate how he's trying to seperate edward and bella, too. he needs to STOP getting into other's business.
[img]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk130/lalaith913/twilightbanners/cullen3.jpg[/img]
Banner by lalaith413. Thanks!

~winnie~

missbrunettgirl
Wandering Through Town

I was re-reading the epilouge of Eclipse and Billy was mentioning Sue and I kind of got the impression that Billy liked her. What do you guys think? Will we see Billy dating Sue in Breaking Dawn?
-Edward Cullen
"Only the bad ones."
-Bella Swan