Billy Black

Discussion on the various characters throughout the books.
almost a bella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

BILLY BLACK

Post by almost a bella »

I THINK HE JUST LOVES BELLA LIKE ANTHER FAMILY MEMBER. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR FRIEND WAS DATING A VAMPIRE AND SHE KNEW? (I'M ALL FOR EDWARD THOUGH) BILLY'S PREDJICES GET IN THE WAY TOO.

HE IS JUST WORRIED THAT HER CHOICE WILL HURT CHARLIE.
BILLY WILL KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED WHEN BELLA MAKES EXCUSES FOR NOT COMING BACK TO FORKS.
TWILIGHT: The story of the lion and the lamb. A modern tale of Romeo and Juliet.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;0;5/st/20080802/e/Breaking+Dawn+Release/dt/-1/k/611c/event.png[/img]
[/url]

Fan Fics:on fanfiction.net 9user name: lavenderbella0
Jane's Visit
What? Engaged1

pineappl92

Re: BILLY BLACK

Post by pineappl92 »

almost a bella wrote:I THINK HE JUST LOVES BELLA LIKE ANTHER FAMILY MEMBER. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR FRIEND WAS DATING A VAMPIRE AND SHE KNEW? (I'M ALL FOR EDWARD THOUGH) BILLY'S PREDJICES GET IN THE WAY TOO.

HE IS JUST WORRIED THAT HER CHOICE WILL HURT CHARLIE.
BILLY WILL KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED WHEN BELLA MAKES EXCUSES FOR NOT COMING BACK TO FORKS.
I agree with what you said. He is worried for Charlie's sake. And their prejudices do get in the way. And I guess Renée, she is her mother. Billy probably knows what's going to happen to Jacob as well, especially now that he ran away at the end of Eclipse. :cry: I hope that at the end or some part in Breaking Dawn they meet up with Jacob. I know that part of it is narrated by him, but still. I think that Bella would return to Forks at the very start or maybe not, I suppose only if she is able to control her thirst and not need the werewolves to stand by or something. I have a question, would Bella be considered a Cullen and so the treaty applies to her as well? I think so, right?

What happened to his wife? She died right?
[color=violet][b]Mostly I dream about being with you forever[/b][/color]
[color=orange][size=75]Eternity will never be enough for me
And eternally we'll live our infallible love[/size][/color]
[color=black]♥♥♥TEAM EDWARD♥♥♥[/color]
[b][color=red]Join this [url=http://theforbiddenfruit.theiforum.com/]forum[/url]! [/color][/b]

missbrunettgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by missbrunettgirl »

Yeah I always wondered what happened to Sarah Black. It's even more intresting because Billy is a prime candidate for father of Embry. If he is that would mean that his wife was still alive and pregnant or soon to be pregnant with Jacob. Do you guys think Billy is the father and do you have any theorys on Sarahs death? Do you think she was Quileute?
"Thou shalt not kill is a commonly accepted by most major belife systems. And I've killed a lot of people Bella."
-Edward Cullen
"Only the bad ones."
-Bella Swan

pineappl92

Post by pineappl92 »

missbrunettgirl wrote:It's even more intresting because Billy is a prime candidate for father of Embry... Do you guys think Billy is the father and do you have any theorys on Sarahs death? Do you think she was Quileute?
I think that Billy wasn't the father and that it was Sam's. I know it says that they think so too in the book, but still. I just agree with them because Sam's dad didn't seem to be around all the time. I don't have any theories on Sarah's death, but yeah. I think that she was Quileute, I don't know why, but I just think that she was. They all seem to marry people within their tribe or rez or the other rez's or tribes.
[b][color=red]Join this [url=http://theforbiddenfruit.theiforum.com/]forum[/url]! [/color][/b]

missbrunettgirl
Wandering Through Town

I think that Billy wasn't the father and that it was Sam's. I know it says that they think so too in the book, but still. I just agree with them because Sam's dad didn't seem to be around all the time.
Yeah I was kind of leaning towards Joshua Uley also, but I think it would make a much more intresting story line if it was Billy. :wink:
"Thou shalt not kill is a commonly accepted by most major belife systems. And I've killed a lot of people Bella."
-Edward Cullen
"Only the bad ones."
-Bella Swan

pineappl92

Post by pineappl92 »

missbrunettgirl wrote:Yeah I was kind of leaning towards Joshua Uley also, but I think it would make a much more intresting story line if it was Billy. :wink:
I suppose it would be more interesting if it was Billy. I wish they had revealed who it was, even if it was uncomfortable for them to say so. And Billy may be the only one still living, they never really mentioned anything about Quil's father or Joshua Uley, or at least I don't recall if they did mention anything. It would be even more intersting if his father wasn't either of them. Although it would be hard to explain the wolf gene thing. I wonder what Billy does now that Jacob's gone... ( :cry: )

missbrunettgirl
Wandering Through Town

I suppose it would be more interesting if it was Billy. I wish they had revealed who it was, even if it was uncomfortable for them to say so. And Billy may be the only one still living, they never really mentioned anything about Quil's father or Joshua Uley, or at least I don't recall if they did mention anything. It would be even more intersting if his father wasn't either of them. Although it would be hard to explain the wolf gene thing. I wonder what Billy does now that Jacob's gone
I don't really remember much about Quils dad so I don't know if he's even alive. As for Joshua I got the impression that he ran out on Sam and his mother. Billy might just be the only one alive and the only one who could clear his name. I hope we get to see someone ask him so he can answer and I would love to see the whole packs reaction. Also I remember in the epilouge that Billy was commenting on how much 'trouble' Leah was. Is that because he heard she was bringing up Embrys Paternaty?!
-Edward Cullen
"Only the bad ones."
-Bella Swan

Twilight<3
Decorating With Esme

Post by Twilight<3 »

Hmm, that all makes sense but it seems like Billy is more loving. Like he wants to protect Bella so you'd think that Billy would right his wrong and help raise Embry if he is the father. But then again, he might have just wanted to protect his family from a lot of hurt so I'm torn and I don't know if he is the father or not.
<center>[img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn137/nysi_howard/domdrumming.gif[/img]
-Banner made by nysi_howard-
[b]Dom and his Green Skinnys is Love[/b]
[url=http://twilightskitsbanners.aforumfree.com]Twilight site[/url] | [url=http://roomofrequirement.omgforum.net]Harry Potter site[/url]</center>

missbrunettgirl
Wandering Through Town

Hmm, that all makes sense but it seems like Billy is more loving. Like he wants to protect Bella so you'd think that Billy would right his wrong and help raise Embry if he is the father. But then again, he might have just wanted to protect his family from a lot of hurt so I'm torn and I don't know if he is the father or not.
You argue two really good points. It's really hard to say without any resonable doubt that Billy is or is not the Father of Embry. I mean he obiously is a loving father who cares deeply for Jacob and I would assume that he had that same deep love for his wife Sarah so maybe if he did make a mistake and was unfaithful he didn't want to hurt her espically if she was pregnant with Jacob at the time. After her death he probably spent so much time covering it up that it was just easier to lie. I wonder if Embrys mother was pregnanat before or after she moved from the makahas because if it was after Billy could of in his own way made sure Embry was looked after. He is one of Jacobs best friends so Billy could have played that protective, father role without ever admitting to being the true father. Sorry if i rambled but I just have so many theorys!
-Edward Cullen
"Only the bad ones."
-Bella Swan

AliceCullenHale
Wandering Through Town

Post by AliceCullenHale »

I don't think I like Billy much. My first thoughts were that he was just some creepy old guy in a wheelchair. Now I just don't have any real thoughts about him.
"And you ducked your head, like a good southern gentlemen and said, 'I'm sorry, ma'am." - Alice Cullen (Eclipse)