Which Character do you dislike, and which one do you love?

Discussion on the various characters throughout the books.
ED
Settled in Forks

Which Character do you dislike, and which one do you love?

Post by ED »

Unsurprisingly, I love Edward, but I can say that sometimes I want to tear his head off. (more on that later, class is almost over)
That character that I dislike half the time, is, Edward. Funny, isn't it? Again, I'll explain tomorrow.
SO TELL ME WHICH CHARACTER YOU DISLIKE!!!!
Now take my hand and hold it tight.
I will not fail you here tonight,
For failing you, I fail myself
And place my soul upon a shelf
In Hell's library without light,
I will not fail you here tonight.
-The Book of Counted Sorrows
masochistic_addiction
Settled in Forks

Post by masochistic_addiction »

I'd have to say that even though Edward is the more desirable thing in the world my favorite character will have to be Alice. I just think there is so much more to her than what is said although she is mentioned more than lets say her mate, Jasper. And on with me least favorite, it would have to be Billy, I don't know why but he just doesn't appeal to my as the other twilight characters do.
"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unenvely, in sudden lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."
-NMp.93<3
LunarEc;ipse
Vampire Bartender

Post by LunarEc;ipse »

My favorite character, has to be Bella. Bella just seems so normal and human, thta's it's at times nigh impossible if I thried some of the stunts that she does. My least favorite character was Laurent, to me, he was a coward, and really a scum bag in opinion. He got what he deserved.
[img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c43/Summerwind159/themanyfacesofJack.jpg[/img]

Somethings you can't grow out of.............

No, the ";" in my name is not a typo.

"But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand, it doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it - to conquer the boundaries of a destiny that none of us wanted.." Edward Cullen, pg. 307, Twilight
[img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c43/Summerwind159/Carlisle-1.jpg[/img]
Belle Green
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Belle Green »

hmmm... my favorite charachter would have to be Edward, of course. But I would have to say my least favorite charachters would have to be Charlie (in New Moon at least, not in Twilight), Billy in Twiliight though.... and is it possible that after Jacob changed I would have to say that I personally would not want to be around him much at all, or Edward for that matter... mhm i can see the various complications ariseing in Eclipse... :wink:
masochistic_addiction
Settled in Forks

And the fact that Edward is srcumptious, Lols, I don't know if that's how you spell it. Therefore, please excuse me if I have.
"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unenvely, in sudden lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."
-NMp.93<3
la tua cantante
Bella's Casting Agent and Stunt Double
Location: falling down in a little forest of a too sunny forks

hate billy!

Post by la tua cantante »

Edward of course, though i like Alice a lot too but edward is too much for anybody
And I HATE Billy, i don t uderstand him, i still can t and most of the time he makes me really nervous...
[img]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/Edward_Cullen_album/Fan%20trailer%20LUNA%20NUEVA/BEAUTYcopia.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/latuacantante/duh.gif[/img]
[size=150][color=CornflowerBlue]PROUD MEMBER OF THE MUFFIN CULLEN FAMILY [/size][/color]
ED
Settled in Forks

Post by ED »

Sweet, thanks for the replies.
I figured that most people would like Edward, and I'll explain my first post.
I do love Edward, he's amazingly scrumptious and ideally wonderful, but there are times I just want to rip his head off because he's totally hurting Bella!
(Especially that one part in book two!)
And I understand his reasons for not wanting to turn Bella vampire, but, jeez, how's he going to stop her?! Honestly, I think that once Bella puts her stubborness into something, she will do it! But that's just me.
Otherwise, I s'pose the other person I dislike would have to be Jacob (after he changes). ^_^ But that's just my opinion, what about yours?
Now take my hand and hold it tight.
I will not fail you here tonight,
For failing you, I fail myself
And place my soul upon a shelf
In Hell's library without light,
I will not fail you here tonight.
-The Book of Counted Sorrows
Chaos
Lusting for blood

Post by Chaos »

I really LIke Carlisle and Esme they are wise and of course I love Edward and Bella, and ALICE! And all the Cullens but Carlisl is becoming one of my favorite characters lately.

Who I don't like...I really don't like Jacob. My reasons why are to comfusing neven to me...
[img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6953/bannerchaoskt6.png[/img]
masochistic_addiction
Settled in Forks

I think there is something to love in almost all the character. But sometimes we tend to choose favorites, that's all. (HEHE EDWARD!!!!!!!!) :D
-NMp.93<3
masochistic_addiction
Settled in Forks

Chaos wrote:I really LIke Carlisle and Esme they are wise and of course I love Edward and Bella, and ALICE! And all the Cullens but Carlisl is becoming one of my favorite characters lately.

Who I don't like...I really don't like Jacob. My reasons why are to comfusing neven to me...

I'm sorry to get off topic, BUT, Chaos I love your fanfiction "The Other Melody".
-NMp.93<3