Rosalie Hale

Discussion on the various characters throughout the books.
pelirroja

Rosalie Hale

Post by pelirroja »

This is the place to discuss all the things you've wondered about Rosalie as an individual. Keep posts about Emmett and Rosalie's relationship to the general discussion forum in [url=http://archive.twilightlexicon.com/viewtopic.php?t=25[/url]Quench Your Thirst[/url]

mythfilledgrl
Settled in Forks

Rosaline

Post by mythfilledgrl »

Rosaline is kind of interesting to me.In the book, Rosaline was being kind of mean to Bella. Edward mentions that she was jealous because she wishes she was human. And I was wondering about Emmett's and Rosaline's relationship.I also wonder about what kind of person she was before she became a vampire.

rgfawkes
Settled in Forks

Post by rgfawkes »

What fasinates me to no end is the fact that Rosalie wants to be human again so bad. It makes me wonder if she were given the chance to go back to being human again would she really? If she went back to being human she would have to give up Emmett and the rest of the Cullens because she couldn't hang around them if she were human.

It kind of makes me wonder if Rosalie's feelings for Emmett are anything more than a weird version of the Florence Nightingale syndrome.
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/rgfawkes/thwarning3.gif[/img]

Fallen into Twilight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Fallen into Twilight »

Once again I completely agree with you. I really want to know how strong Rosalie's feelings towards Emmett are. Darn it I guess will have to wait till the next books.....

CasaK
Wandering Through Town

Post by CasaK »

Was Rosalie turned into a vampire on the verge of death like the others? I don't remember it being mentioned.

Fallen into Twilight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Fallen into Twilight »

No it was never mentioned. But Carlisle only turns people if they have no other choice but to die. So I'm wondering what happened to her...

EssenceofLife
Settled in Forks

Post by EssenceofLife »

Yes Ive always wondered what exactly happened to Rosalie for her to
become a vampire but i think its going to be discussed in New Moon and
or Eclipse

bella27
Settled in Forks

Post by bella27 »

i know this is going to sound weird but do u guys think there is a possibility that rosaline was married before her vampire life or may be she was raped or something :?

CasaK
Wandering Through Town

Post by CasaK »

bella27 wrote:i know this is going to sound weird but do u guys think there is a possibility that rosaline was married before her vampire life or may be she was raped or something :?

I'm not seeing that, but she does come off to me as a very defensive person or maybe that's Alphie's fanfic leaking into my brain.

twieveluv
Settled in Forks

Post by twieveluv »

I think Rosalie's death probably wasn't an illness. it just doesn't feel right. I wonder why carlisle changed her for Edward though. It also seems unlikely that he would pick a beautiful dying girl he has never met and go "yup...that one there is Edward's soulmate...yessery"
I think edward must have known rosalie a little or something like it.
twieveluv-"like us"(fanfiction.net)

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it:
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 2:17