Felix

Discussion on the various characters throughout the books.
mz.cullenn
Officially Bitten!

Post by mz.cullenn »

Felix... well, what is there to say about him?????
He scares me but in a weird way. Like when he winked at Bella i gulped so hard, But you have to admit, like Stephenie said you can get really attracted to Felix. :wink: :oops:
With his power.........and i am absolutely sure he has a power because he is a guard and the Volturi pick their guards by their talents. Though this just adds to your curiousity because you not only want to find out what Felix's power is, but the other Volturi guard members aswell, but anyway................ I really like ReadingBeauty's theories mentioned before, they are well thought out. :)
[img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk252/mz_kateee/My%20Avatars%20and%20Banners/Others/Untitled-2dryhtjfkhhyghjkggpng.png[/img]
[size=75]
<b>I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.</b>

Proud <b>Cullenist</b>, Member of <b>Alice</b> House and Supporter of <b><i>Team Edward</b></i>, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-
<b>Wanderer</b> - Because after so many milenia, Humans haven't figured love out.
<b>Team Ian</b> - Because He's.Not.Leaving.Me.
Credit to Bella_Cullen_13!
<b>Banner</b> made by me![/size]

Third Wife
Learning to Love Green

Post by Third Wife »

I have a feeling that Felix doesn't have a specific gift. He's just very strong and skilled in the battlefield.
[b]Proud Emmett Cullen FanGirl[/b]

Team Leah Clearwater (the unloved werewolf girl)

sarah-belle
Giving Bella a Bandaid...again

Post by sarah-belle »

I love Felix! XD He is my favorite out of the Volturi. I love how he's so charismatic. Like when he winked at Gianna, and (even though it was kind of creepy) when he winked at Bella. And I laughed so hard when he called dibs on Bella, and even harder when he made the "Bring it on" motion at Edward.
[img]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s185/sarah-belle15/Band%20Boys/All%20Time%20Low/fly.jpg[/img]
[size=167][color=lime]And you know she's dancing at the disco. Woah oh, she's dying on the dance floor.[/size][/color]
[url=http://www.twloha.com/the_story.php][b][color=black]Stop the bleeding, Love is the movement.[/color][/b][/url]

Dari
Settled in Forks

Post by Dari »

Ok, so I really like Felix. He strikes me as reckless and badass, and he's got to have a power, right? I don't think he'd be a Volturi guard unless he either had a power or was just insanely good at fighting. I'll go for the whole power thing, though. (I pretty much ascribe to what mz.cullenn said. The Volturi pick their guards by their talents... so he has to have something.

I'm pretty fascinated by him. I really want to get inside his deadly little head and figure him out. He's an enigma to me.

And I love enigmas :)
Team Ian

XObsessedTwilightFanX
Settled in Forks
Location: havin a party wid edward,jacob and the rest of forks

Post by XObsessedTwilightFanX »

I Love Felix :D , i think he's great, he makes me laugh with his big macho attitude lol :D
Do you reli have any idea how important you are to me. Any concept at all of how much i love you.
Edward cullen
---------------------
He just had the most adorable eyes you cud eva fall for and the cutest smile that will take your breath away
-------------------------
I want you to know that im always here, i won't ever let you down, i promise that you can always count on me. That i would never ever hurt you.
jacob black

mind_of_her_own
Settled in Forks

Post by mind_of_her_own »

Yeah, he's kind of cheeky, its cool.

Plus I can imagine the physical side of Felix from the Cat Empire doign it all-awww he looks so happy on stage all the time. Okay now to imagine Harry (Cat Empire) as um.... Bella (girls clothes and all) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHA
"This is love. To fly toward a secret sky. To cause a hundred veils to fall with each moment.
Firstly, to let go of life.
Finally, to take a step without feet."

My Edward. Solid as marble, as sweet as our first kiss. But he's real. D'arcy Blaxell, thankyou.

tiffi
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by tiffi »

Dari wrote:Ok, so I really like Felix. He strikes me as reckless and badass, and he's got to have a power, right? I don't think he'd be a Volturi guard unless he either had a power or was just insanely good at fighting. I'll go for the whole power thing, though. (I pretty much ascribe to what mz.cullenn said. The Volturi pick their guards by their talents... so he has to have something.

I'm pretty fascinated by him. I really want to get inside his deadly little head and figure him out. He's an enigma to me.

And I love enigmas :)
haha!!!! he is soo badass!! i always thought he was kind of like a volturi emmett. perverted in kind of a creepy but silly way. is that possible?
[color=yellow]“my mortality. I'm putting it to a vote."

:D:D:D:D ~tiffi~ :D:D:D:D

-NBOAD THREAD!!!

[/color]

Hereandthere
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by Hereandthere »

I agree with Felix being a bit of a badass. I sort of see him as the Emmett of the Volturi perhaps? Maybe not as funny but you know he wants a fight and would love to just spend eternity kicking donkey and taking names.
Here, there, and everywhere...that's where you'll find me.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/RaiderCrash89/edward.jpg[/img] [img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd257/RensFeathers/Random/EdsPeople.gif[/img]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdamLgrH9hM]Check out Twilight for Dummies![/url] :D

leahfellinlovwithtwilight
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by leahfellinlovwithtwilight »

i like how he winks at gianna. haha
i lol'd when i read that.
its soooo lame
oh, and freekin team jane! hope she finds a nice vampire boy thats not quite as hot as edward, but pretty freekin close!

"when i got home, all my things were in the garage."
edward cullen