Which character do you relate to most?

Discussion on the various characters throughout the books.

Which Character do you relate to most?

Edward
6%
Alice
22%
Emmett
2%
Rosalie
5%
Bella
51%
Jasper
7%
Esme
4%
Carlisle
1%
Renee
1%

Total votes: 1662

Kathy 8)
Settled in Forks

hmmm...

Post by Kathy 8) »

i think i see myself most like Alice, she reminds me so much of a little pixie gracefully jumping around dancing and laughing
Kathy 8)
Alice_at_Heart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Alice_at_Heart »

Alice (Hence the Alice_at_Heart). We both dance from room to room, me with my iPod, her with her gracefulness (which I sadly lack). We tend to look at the sunny side of life, and we can make even the introverts (like Charlie) smile and laugh. We are totally unscrupulous (?) about what we want. I tend to mother my friends, just like Alice looks out for Bella. And I tend to accept changes easily, and just go with the flow. Now if I could just see the future...
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/bg3guw.jpg[/img]

Avi and Sig made by me.
SageMoon
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SageMoon »

I'm more of a mixture between Bella and Alice.

My Bella side: I'm quiet and shy (for the most part) I can be very stubborn, I will argue all the way and not budge from my decision or opinion. I don't like money spent or wasted on me, especially alot. I'm very curious and observant, and I am very clumsy (I tend to fall going up stairs, more then going down)

My Alice side: I'm caring and protective over my friends. I always look on the brighter side of situations and tend to go with the flow. I'm eccentric. I can be shy, unless I'm with close friends, then I can just go on and on.
[img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3487/poppiesja3.jpg[/img]
[size=75]Only a Vampire can love you [color=darkred]Forever[/color][/size]
The Volturi
Wandering Through Town

Post by The Volturi »

I would have to say I relate to Alice, not in the aspect of seeing the future, but for the fact that she is so fun-loving and happy and optimistic and she cares for her friends so immensely.
expo-86
Settled in Forks

Post by expo-86 »

Bella because I am the clumsiest person ever and I suck at sports. ^^
edwardlover1235
Settled in Forks

Post by edwardlover1235 »

IM AN ALICE WELL 3/4 ALICE 1/4 BELLA THE KLUMSY PART MOSTLY ALICE because I LIKE TO SHOP AND LIKE ALICE I TAKE DANCER LIKE STEPS
♥Amalee♥
earendil367
Settled in Forks

Alice

Post by earendil367 »

Even though, Edward and Bella are my favorite characters, I would have to say that I relate most to Alice. I am an artist, and I like to think of life as an adventure- something that is to be celebrated. I think Alice (although she goes way over the top) tries to celebrate life.
Terance
Settled in Forks

Post by Terance »

Esme for me. She's the stay at home mom, the one that always cares for everyone else and is the peacekeeper when it comes to sporting events.
[img]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i124/Angus_Young29/Twilight/n726210154_1340197_484-1.jpg[/img]
Levi2k8
Settled in Forks

Post by Levi2k8 »

i probably realte most to bella because i feel n love and i was crused into a rather big drpression etc...
but i mainly realte to her because im a major klutz and i care for everyone around me, i might not always so it but i do.
Also i read a lot of classics and i love wuthering heights. :lol:
"it will be as if i never existed" :(
Lynne21
Settled in Forks

Post by Lynne21 »

I picked bella. definitely. We are both really clumsy, and hate sports. I just i'm not that clumsy, since i have good balencing skills, and take dance classes. but somehow i often trip on cracks on a side walk, or trip on stairs, all of that. I aslo suck at sports and hate gym. So yeah. I can relate to bella with her acident-prone ness.