Jacob Black - Phase 4

Discussion on the various characters throughout the books.
Aros_girl
Fishing with Charlie
Posts: 823
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: In Italy keeping the Volturi secret....Proud member of the Black Pack!
Contact:

Post by Aros_girl »

Oh yes I am not fond of that either.
I have not been a big leah fan.
I am still not.
[url=http://i282.photobucket.com][img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/smoshxox/blackpacl.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/956/vamp3bc0ew4.png[/img][/url]
[size=84]Thanks Twilightvampire17[/size]
edwardxbellaxjake
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 10:35 am
Location: Wrapped up in Jacob's big warm arms.
Contact:

Post by edwardxbellaxjake »

meganj924 wrote:So. Jacob topic.

Does anyone think there is significance his his name? His sisters names are Rachel and Rebecca... in the Bible (I'm not trying to get preachy here, I'm talking about symoblism is all), Rebecca is Jacob's mother. And Rachel is ended up being a chick that Jacob married. Jake tricked Esau and ended up being the powerful one. Anyways though, it seems weird to me that she used those names.
Hmm, that's very interesting.
I don't know how she came up with the names. I remember reading once, that she didn't have names for Bella and Edward either. She just had a dream with two nameless figures at the meadow.

Who knows!?

Ugh. Not LEAH again guys. >.<
<a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/xoloveya49xo/?action=view&current=8.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/xoloveya49xo/8.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
Team Jacob: Because dating Edward Cullen is like dating your grandpa.
RunsWithWolves
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:37 pm
Location: Going where I need to go to defend Jacob Black

Post by RunsWithWolves »

Haha I agree...I'd much rather skip the Leah talk for now...We just discussed her very recently...
<center><img src="http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/smoshxox/jacobbellakiss.jpg">

<img src="http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/smoshxox/blackpacl.jpg">
Sig and avi by me :)
Aros_girl
Fishing with Charlie
Posts: 823
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: In Italy keeping the Volturi secret....Proud member of the Black Pack!
Contact:

Post by Aros_girl »

Ok no talk of her.

But anybody have any new topics for Jacob?
[url=http://i282.photobucket.com][img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/smoshxox/blackpacl.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/956/vamp3bc0ew4.png[/img][/url]
[size=84]Thanks Twilightvampire17[/size]
RunsWithWolves
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:37 pm
Location: Going where I need to go to defend Jacob Black

Post by RunsWithWolves »

I feel that out of all the characters in the book, Jacob grows up the most...He goes through so much and he changes by those experiences. I like how you keep finding new depth with Jacob, whereas I sometimes feel Edward and Bella start to get a bit boring...

Really, I find Edward quite enchanting in Twilight, but after that...I seem to get easily bored or annoyed with him..Maybe its him bouncing off Jacob and being such a contrast...But I don't know. Edward loses so much appeal to me throughout the book, along with Bella. But Jacob continues to dazzle me! (Thats right Edward lovers...Jacob can dazzle even better :P)
<center><img src="http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/smoshxox/jacobbellakiss.jpg">

<img src="http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/smoshxox/blackpacl.jpg">
Sig and avi by me :)
edwardxbellaxjake
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 10:35 am
Location: Wrapped up in Jacob's big warm arms.
Contact:

Post by edwardxbellaxjake »

RunsWithWolves wrote:I feel that out of all the characters in the book, Jacob grows up the most...He goes through so much and he changes by those experiences. I like how you keep finding new depth with Jacob, whereas I sometimes feel Edward and Bella start to get a bit boring...

Really, I find Edward quite enchanting in Twilight, but after that...I seem to get easily bored or annoyed with him..Maybe its him bouncing off Jacob and being such a contrast...But I don't know. Edward loses so much appeal to me throughout the book, along with Bella. But Jacob continues to dazzle me! (Thats right Edward lovers...Jacob can dazzle even better :P)
I agree. Like especially when Edward and Bella are together. What do they do? Stare at eachother. Very VERY predictable.

But with Jacob, anything's possible. Like that whole cliff diving thing, I didn't see that one coming. Even though, I can honestly say I'm not surprised. Jake's an fun active guy.
<a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/xoloveya49xo/?action=view&current=8.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/xoloveya49xo/8.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
Team Jacob: Because dating Edward Cullen is like dating your grandpa.
RunsWithWolves
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:37 pm
Location: Going where I need to go to defend Jacob Black

Post by RunsWithWolves »

edwardxbellaxjake wrote:I agree. Like especially when Edward and Bella are together. What do they do? Stare at eachother. Very VERY predictable.
Bahahaha! I laughed so hard at this! :lol: Haha...

But sadly, its pretty much true...
edwardxbellaxjake wrote:But with Jacob, anything's possible. Like that whole cliff diving thing, I didn't see that one coming. Even though, I can honestly say I'm not surprised. Jake's an fun active guy.
I agree! Jacob can be quite suprising and he is SO MUCH fun!
<center><img src="http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/smoshxox/jacobbellakiss.jpg">

<img src="http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/smoshxox/blackpacl.jpg">
Sig and avi by me :)
edwardxbellaxjake
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 10:35 am
Location: Wrapped up in Jacob's big warm arms.
Contact:

Post by edwardxbellaxjake »

RunsWithWolves wrote:
edwardxbellaxjake wrote:I agree. Like especially when Edward and Bella are together. What do they do? Stare at eachother. Very VERY predictable.
Bahahaha! I laughed so hard at this! :lol: Haha...

But sadly, its pretty much true...
edwardxbellaxjake wrote:But with Jacob, anything's possible. Like that whole cliff diving thing, I didn't see that one coming. Even though, I can honestly say I'm not surprised. Jake's an fun active guy.
I agree! Jacob can be quite suprising and he is SO MUCH fun!
It's very true. When has Bella and Edward done anything FUN? Like a lot of fun.

I couldn't have a relationship like that. I need to have some fun. :]
<a href="http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/xoloveya49xo/?action=view&current=8.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/xoloveya49xo/8.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
Team Jacob: Because dating Edward Cullen is like dating your grandpa.
Jasper<3
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by Jasper<3 »

This doesn't have much to do with Jacob, but I can;t find a better place. Is it possible for werewolves to imprint on other males, or in Leah's case, females? PM me if you have the answer..... Just curious
<a href="http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Twilight/?action=view&current=jazg3.png" target="_blank"><img src="http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Twilight/jazg3.png" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
By Bella_Cullen_13
<Thanks to Bella_Cullen_13
RunsWithWolves
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:37 pm
Location: Going where I need to go to defend Jacob Black

Post by RunsWithWolves »

edwardxbellaxjake wrote:It's very true. When has Bella and Edward done anything FUN? Like a lot of fun.

I couldn't have a relationship like that. I need to have some fun. :]
Yeah, everything between them always has to be so serious and dramatic...What happened to kicking back and having some crazy fun?? Thats what I like about Jacob. He can be mature and serious if the situation demands it, but he also knows how to be a bit carefree and have FUN.
<center><img src="http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/smoshxox/jacobbellakiss.jpg">

<img src="http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/smoshxox/blackpacl.jpg">
Sig and avi by me :)
Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests