Heidi........

Discussion on the various characters throughout the books.
twilight_lover5549
Settled in Forks

Heidi........

Post by twilight_lover5549 »

Okay i just think that we might be seeing some more of heidi because first of all she eyed bella and edward suspiciously and authors ALWAYS do this. they introduce the character a little bit then BAM they're like one of the main characters in the story. i smell a definate foreshadow. anyone else catch that??
Donuts, is there anything they can't do?
-----Homer simpson

tanzanite
Edward's Number One Stalker

Post by tanzanite »

Hmm...That does seem likely. I'd like to see more of Heidi, and more of all the other vampires in Volterra, too. I wonder what part she'll play (if she does play a part). She seems a lot like Rosalie, but maybe she has another specialty besides her beauty.

Harasliz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Heidi........

Post by Harasliz »

twilight_lover5549 wrote:Okay i just think that we might be seeing some more of heidi because first of all she eyed bella and edward suspiciously and authors ALWAYS do this. they introduce the character a little bit then BAM they're like one of the main characters in the story. i smell a definate foreshadow. anyone else catch that??

Yep. I know what you're talking about and that's a very good point Starfish....below.

hmm....very good.
Last edited by Harasliz on Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Starfish127
Learning to Love Green

Post by Starfish127 »

i also get the feeling we'll be seeing alot more of Heidi because she's named after stephenie's sister, right? i just don't think that steph would name just any character after a family member and then forget about them. just a hunch.

InLoVeWiThAbOoK
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by InLoVeWiThAbOoK »

oh!!!

good find, i think you are right that does sound like a foreshadowing !!

Plus Stephenie describes her a lot and the way she looked and the way she moved and stuff ... i think that you might be correct on that one!
http://dealwiththepain.livejournal.com

CherryLips
Wandering Through Town

Post by CherryLips »

Yea i was thinking bout that too.
The way Edward seemed to know who Heidi was. And how Heidi was described were pretty obvious signs we'll see more of Heidi in Eclipse.

But its not like the family needs more bad donkey vampires. XD they're all like superpowered neways. Maybe we'll have a fight between the Cullen family and them.

Mr. Mistoffolees
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Mr. Mistoffolees »

I don't think I'd want to see a fight between the Cullens and the Volterra vampires...they all seemed pretty powerful. Not to mention they outnumber them by far. I don't think a fight would go well for the Cullens.
Moonlight
Turn your face to the moonlight
Let your memory lead you
Open up enter in
If you find there the meaning of what happiness is
Then a new life will begin

CherryLips
Wandering Through Town

Post by CherryLips »

Well someone is going to fight the Volterra vampires. The whole part was introducing all of them and letting us know they're powers.

Jacob and his crew are /that/ organized to go hunting outside of their lil area, let alone the Volterras. Maybe Meyer's will introduce more lycans?

I'm likin' the Volterra. I hope we see more of Heidi too. She seems doesn't seem like she'll be Edward's other romantic interest though. (People are saying he might have one.) We did only get a paragraph or so about her. That would be fun to read. lol

Violet
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Violet »

[bNULL]Heidi bites at my interest, although that might change when Eclipse comes out. i might end up hating her - but for now, i also expect to see more of her, and i almost expect to see her trying very desperately to steal Edward from Bella.[/bNULL]
It's a lie - a kiss with open eyes.

Iheartbooks
Cookie Connoisseur

Post by Iheartbooks »

I loved Heidi and Gianna, mostly because I always love female villains -LOL-, but because they both are so powerful, and yet though they didn't have big parts, they were mentioned. If they weren't important they might have just gotten a sentence of description, but no, they both got indepth observations.

And Victoria was described in depth like both of them. We remember her being described as the most vigilant, and BAM! now she is a main villain. What I liked best about Heidi was her violet eyes.

Even though they were only contacts, I thought it was an interesting detail that could be Heidi's trademark, sort of like Victoria's red hair. Red hair wasn't important to know, but it is a reoccuring observation that Bella always feels the need to point out. Could violet eyes be the new red hair?

And Gianna, she is just so twistedly sick that you gotta' love to hate her LOL. I sure do. And I hope that they change her instead of killing her. She could be a great and ruthless villain.
[img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/Ihearttwilight/withoutyoubanner.jpg[/img]