Sam

Discussion on the various characters throughout the books.
Pauline
Wandering Through Town

Post by Pauline »

I think Sam is pretty cool. He seems like a pretty understanding guy that went through alot. i feel sorry for him though with the Leah and Emily thing. But still i love how Emily and he are together. =)
“If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.’ I know exactly what she means. And I know who I can’t live without.â€Â

Sansa
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by Sansa »

Sam is the most mature and civilizated of the pack. Maybe that's because I like him the most of the wolves. He doesn't force anybody, he tries to aliate with the vampires. And I loved his sad story with Leah! And only because he still feels sorry for that, I like him more.
"Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting."

kmizzle_biteme
Wandering Through Town

Post by kmizzle_biteme »

I think that whole "Who is Sam's dad?" thing is kind of sketchy. But, you know, that's about as much drama you'll get in Forks.

I think bella was silly to judge sam before she know what was going on. But hey, who can blame her?

Sam and Emily are soooo cute.
kelsey.

danobanano
Putting the FUN in funfur

Post by danobanano »

I too love the As The Werewolf Howls Soap Opera. But my question is what does Sam do for a living that allows him to provide enough food on the table to feed a pack of hungry teenage werewolves, I'm sure hunting Vampires doesn't really pay the bills all that well.
[img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii6/NenaCullen/hbdayalphie.jpg[/img](banner designed by the ever creative NenaCullen)
Happy Birthday Oh Great One Thanks for being more obsessed than any of us!

iindira
Settled in Forks

Post by iindira »

danobanano wrote:I too love the As The Werewolf Howls Soap Opera. But my question is what does Sam do for a living that allows him to provide enough food on the table to feed a pack of hungry teenage werewolves, I'm sure hunting Vampires doesn't really pay the bills all that well.
well maybe the council is a helping hand? :roll: :?:

Klutzy_albino
Ignoring Renee's E-mails
Location: Reasearching 'Dark Matter' to find a bridge to the Twilight Universe

Post by Klutzy_albino »

I've always wondered how the pack can afford their lifestyle.

Eclipse made me trust Sam much more. I've always liked Sam, but I have had a weird feeling that there was something sinister that he was hiding. The course of Eclipse completely eased my mind. Sam was mature, and sensible. My respect for him has increased greatly.
''The lofty bookshelves sag under thousands of sleeping souls. Silent, hopful; everytime I open a book a soul is awakened."
-Xi Chuan "Books:Newgeneration"-

My fanfic
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3644782/1/

jazzheart
Wandering Through Town

Post by jazzheart »

I adore Sam and Emily's relationship. Sam is such a mature, caring, good natured person. I can't believe I thought otherwise (before Eclipse). I couldn't respect him more now that I've read Eclipse.

iindira
Settled in Forks

Post by iindira »

do you think leah and sam talk? i mean real talk, sam trying to explain himself and trying to comfort her or whatever?

sarahbells
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by sarahbells »

iindira wrote:do you think leah and sam talk? i mean real talk, sam trying to explain himself and trying to comfort her or whatever?

I don't think leah and sam talk much. I really think they are both still hurt by what happened and there is no way for them to be friends after what happened. Just like bella and jake. They kind of killed the possability of being friends when they broke up like that.

Well I have a qustion of my own.
Do you think sam will be more understanding toward the cullens after them fighting togeter. It looked like he started trusting Charslie atleast. After all he did help jake get better. What do you guys think. I am not saying if they will be best friends but do you think they will come to an understanding?
I was already past trying to live through one week at a time, or even on day. I was fighting to make it through a single hour. It was only a matter of time - and not much of it- before I showed up at your window and begged you to take me back. I'd be happy to beg now, if you'd like that.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN

Inner Universe
Wandering Through Town

Post by Inner Universe »

sarahbells wrote:
iindira wrote:do you think leah and sam talk? i mean real talk, sam trying to explain himself and trying to comfort her or whatever?

I don't think leah and sam talk much. I really think they are both still hurt by what happened and there is no way for them to be friends after what happened. Just like bella and jake. They kind of killed the possability of being friends when they broke up like that.

Well I have a qustion of my own.
Do you think sam will be more understanding toward the cullens after them fighting togeter. It looked like he started trusting Charslie atleast. After all he did help jake get better. What do you guys think. I am not saying if they will be best friends but do you think they will come to an understanding?
Yes.

I think so.

Afterall......The cullens got them out of the clearing before the Volturi got there.

AND Carlisle helped Jake after the whole Jake saving Leah thing.....

^^
[img]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p225/roni10061/BIGWOLFYGRIN.jpg[/img]

♥TEAM JACOB♥