Aro

Discussion on the various characters throughout the books.
-NewBorn-
Settled in Forks

Post by -NewBorn- »

And, I always thought of Aro as Bill Nighy...I hope he play`s him if there is a New Moon movie/Eclipse movie, he should be cast as Aro!

Looking4EternalLove
Settled in Forks

Reading Alice's Mind

Post by Looking4EternalLove »

Since Aro can read every thought a person has ever had, do you think he would be able to read Alice's thoughts she had as a human? Or since she cannot recall those memories, do you think Aro would not be able to read them?

I have a feeling this would not come up in Breaking Dawn, you know Aro coming up to Alice saying "I know who you were as a human...blah..blah...blah"...then again it would be a good lure to have her join the Volturi...
Bella -“Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.â€

SpiceofLife
Settled in Forks

Post by SpiceofLife »

I'm pretty sure that Alice already knows who she was as a human. The Volturi would know who the werewolves are because Aro read Edward's and Alice's minds, right?
"Sometimes I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone." - Killian Clark

HisLiquidTopazEyes
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by HisLiquidTopazEyes »

I don't know if that's the case or not. With Alice, the werewolves' futures disappear, so Aro might not see them as werewolves in her mind; just as the boys they are. Edward might be a little different because he can still hear their thoughts when they are changed, but if Aro hears their thoughts through Edward, he may not necessarily realize they are thoughts of werewolves.

But that does bring up a good point. Perhaps I'm just hoping that there is no way he can know about them before he possibly encounters them in the future. You could be right...that sounds like something Stephenie may have talked about with fans after the books were written. Maybe I'll look into that.

Looking4EternalLove
Settled in Forks

Post by Looking4EternalLove »

SpiceofLife wrote:I'm pretty sure that Alice already knows who she was as a human. The Volturi would know who the werewolves are because Aro read Edward's and Alice's minds, right?
what i meant was, i wonder if Aro could see all her memories, even the one she herself cannot remember, that was the point i was trying to make.
Bella -“Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.â€

xox.Tegan.xox

Post by xox.Tegan.xox »

Yes, I was wondering that. It would be kind of weird if he could see things that you don't even remember thinking. But I guess that he must. I don't remember what I was thinking a few minutes ago, and it would ruin the whole seeing-all-thoughts point if he could only see what we remember.
*squee* He's soo powerful *swoons*
[url=http://twilightskitsbanners.aforumfree.com/index.htm][img]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg112/Twilight001/flower2b2.jpg[/img][/url]
[img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff132/KawaiiSuperstar/eduet.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/thebellacullenproject][img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff132/KawaiiSuperstar/thebellacullenproject.gif[/img][/url]

Laurensgreenw/NV

Post by Laurensgreenw/NV »

Oh, I forgot I ever thought about that....lol :lol: . No but really, that is really cool, things you don't even remember your self that Aro could uncover for you!
If only he would use his powers for good! He could help the police, and lost children remember where there parents are, and so on! I bet Rosalie would want to remember things about her human past.....or ooooohhhh what about for Alice! That would be a mystery solved.

Violet Eyed11

Post by Violet Eyed11 »

so he can see things from vampires' human lives? i dunno, i always thought he could only see things from their vamp lives....but i guess i never really thought about it
TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!

Laurensgreenw/NV

Post by Laurensgreenw/NV »

Well I'm not Stephenie Meyer...so I don't know! But I assume, I mean Aro can read every thought your mind has ever had. Just because you become a vampire, doesn't mean you swap brains, or anything. Although for the wild newborns, it might be close.

Violet Eyed11

Post by Violet Eyed11 »

Laurensgreenw/NV wrote:Well I'm not Stephenie Meyer...so I don't know! But I assume, I mean Aro can read every thought your mind has ever had. Just because you become a vampire, doesn't mean you swap brains, or anything. Although for the wild newborns, it might be close.
true, true, good point. but it is kindof weird to think that someone else can see things you YOURSELF can't even remember.
TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!