Aro

Discussion on the various characters throughout the books.
Double E
Settled in Forks

Post by Double E »

I like Aro but he seems kind of irritating, if u stayed around him too much i feel kind of bad for saying but it must suck having to be around him 24/7, he seems to laugh A LOT!
" I used to think of you that way you know. My sun. My personal Sun. You balanced out the clouds nicely for me. The clouds i can handle. But i can't fight an Eclipse"

edwardaddicted93
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by edwardaddicted93 »

Aro scares me. I mean his personality seems like he accpets the Cullens but I think he really despises them. He's too nice.

HisLiquidTopazEyes

Post by HisLiquidTopazEyes »

I was just re-reading New Moon again, and I came across something he said that I hadn't noticed before: (in regards to Carlisle) " I am surprised by how it ... pleases me, his success in this unorthodox path he's chosen. I expected that he would waste, weaken with time. I'd scoffed at his plan to find others who would share his peculiar vision. Yet, somehow, I'm happy to be wrong."

Perhaps I had noticed this statement before, but didn't think about what it could mean. Do you think it's in anyway possible that the Volturi would break up? Aro seemed incredibly delighted that Carlisle's lifestyle actually works. Could he possibly be willing to try it himself?

leahfellinlovwithtwilight
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by leahfellinlovwithtwilight »

aro seems slightly power hungry, and im also hoping to see why he isnt extrodinarly beutiful like the other vampires! is it something to do with his age?
oh, and freekin team jane! hope she finds a nice vampire boy thats not quite as hot as edward, but pretty freekin close!

"when i got home, all my things were in the garage."
edward cullen

Laurensgreenw/NV

Post by Laurensgreenw/NV »

I was curious about Aro's looks too. I like Aro....I don't want to be on his team or anything.....but he's cool. He's got the toughest army in da world! I also like how some of the Volturi have darker skin than the vampires we've met thus far! Add some culture there Stephenie! Plus it's kind of intresting.

edward_is_better_
Learning to Love Green

Post by edward_is_better_ »

I think Aro is awesome!I love how he's so cheery but he can be evil. :wink: You dont have to be mellow to be smart and evil.Hes a different type of person,but I didnt know I was so alone in this appreciation of him.If there are more people with me than awesome. :D Aro is just more of an interesting character.He's not your average antagonist. :wink:
"If you really, truly love me, Bella."
I folded my arms across my chest. "That is <i>so</i> unfair.And Edward kind of already used that on me."
-Eclipse pg.466

Laurensgreenw/NV

Post by Laurensgreenw/NV »

Ohh--that was a good way of puttin' it!! Aro's not your average Evil Dude!!! That's what I think lots of people were trying to say. That their not really on his side, but that does mean he can't be loved too.

libby123
Wandering Through Town

Post by libby123 »

Aro didn't creep me out at all. He was so enthusiastic, it was almost funny. I don't know if he is just acting all that out, and his personality is much different, but he was pretty interesting...

Violet Eyed11

Post by Violet Eyed11 »

aro is kindof creepy, but he makes me laugh at the same time, if that makes sense....
:wink:

[small voice] does it? :P

Aros_girl
Fishing with Charlie
Location: In Italy keeping the Volturi secret....Proud member of the Black Pack!

Post by Aros_girl »

Yes it makes sence. But I don't find him creepy at all. He is one of my favorite characters.
[url=http://i282.photobucket.com][img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk270/smoshxox/blackpacl.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/956/vamp3bc0ew4.png[/img][/url]
[size=84]Thanks Twilightvampire17[/size]