Emily Young

Discussion on the various characters throughout the books.
PEL
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Emily Young

Post by PEL »

Here is the place to discuss all things Emily.

†Skittles†
Settled in Forks

Post by †Skittles† »

I think I'd get a bit annoyed at Sam for not dropping the hole scar deal.... I mean he kisses her scars first and I'd tell him to get over it If i were Emily...
"But if you ever bring her back damaged again -and I don't care whose falt it is; I don't care if she merely trips, or a metor falls out of the sky and hits her head- If you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that mongrel?" - Edward to Jacob in Eclipse

†Skittles†
Settled in Forks

Post by †Skittles† »

:D
"But if you ever bring her back damaged again -and I don't care whose falt it is; I don't care if she merely trips, or a metor falls out of the sky and hits her head- If you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that mongrel?" - Edward to Jacob in Eclipse

Sansa
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by Sansa »

I like Emily. She's a good person and always kind to Bella. She has had to suffer a lot with her relationship with Sam, and I still love their relationship. It's cute.
"Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting."

†Skittles†
Settled in Forks

Post by †Skittles† »

I agree... she sounds very nice, like a good friend!! And I love how even after Sam hurt her (physically) she still loved him... It reminded me of how in Twilight at the end Edward was like
"Can you after all I put you through, love me?" and she was like yes.. They went through the same kind of thing so they could of related (if bella was out of her Edward daze)

†Skittles†
Settled in Forks

Post by †Skittles† »

Poor em...

†Skittles†
Settled in Forks

Post by †Skittles† »

Poor em...

scelestus fortuna
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by scelestus fortuna »

I love Emily, and the relationship she has with Sam.

She's so kind, and especially forgiving. But in New Moon, it surprised me at how hostile she could be when she first met Bella.

But yes, she's one of my favorite characters. :D
[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb227/pereo_angelus/lexicon%20avies%20and%20banners/GaspardBanner.png[/img]

[size=75]Check out my fanfic, [url=http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3705613/1/Eternally_Yours][color=springgreen]Eternally Yours[/color][/url], and see how I think the Cullen proposals went.
[color=pink]Wonderful avie found thanks to Crimsoneyes!
Fawsome banner thanks to the lovely Mayde! //_^[/color][/size]

Blood Red Apple
Wandering Through Town

Post by Blood Red Apple »

After reading Eclipse, it puts a new perspective on Emily/Sam (and Leah). I wasn't expecting that. It would explain some things, though.
[url=http://bloodredapple.proboards99.com/index.cgi].:Come taste the Forbidden Fruit:.[/url][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/MusicGoddess/Sigs/twilightseries.jpg[/img]

letyoudown
Wandering Through Town

Post by letyoudown »

Yeah. After reading Eclipse, I've started to view Emily in a completely different light. She must really love Sam - and his commitment to her - to still be with him after everything that happened. I think that it is very nice, though, that they have such a loving relationship.

As for Sam kissing her scars and everything- I personally think that it's romantic. I can see Sam being somewhat like Edward; always trying to make up for something that he can't help. It wasn't really Sam's fault that he couldn't control his temper (or whatever), which lead him to hurting Emily. But I can see him constantly trying to make up for that.
<i>I'd wait till we were close enough to the ground, get a good grip on you, kick out the wall, and jump. Then I'd run you back to the scene of the accident, and we'd stumble around like the two luckiest survivors in history.<i>
- Eclipse