Jane

Discussion on the various characters throughout the books.
leahfellinlovwithtwilight
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by leahfellinlovwithtwilight »

jane intrigues me! i know i said this already, but i have something to add. i think that maybe she and alec (or is it alex?) are going to leave aro and marcus and caius for ultimate power!
oh, and freekin team jane! hope she finds a nice vampire boy thats not quite as hot as edward, but pretty freekin close!

"when i got home, all my things were in the garage."
edward cullen

YourFavoriteAries
Wandering Through Town

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

I've been wondering something lately.

What are they going to do about Jane in the movies? She's in the last 3 books so naturally she'd have to be in the last three movies.

But real people do age and the 3 movies will take AT LEAST three years....
:?

Usually 16 year olds don't look the same as when they were 13. And if they decide to go younger that causes more of a problem. 10-13....

My thought was maybe casting someone older that just looks really young but who knows how successful that would be.

(Er, wasn't sure if this should go here so this could be off topic.)

mudkip
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mudkip »

yinyang1310 wrote:Awesome Jane picture mudkip !!
lol Thank you :D Photoshop can do alot of cool things to your normal human pictures.
YourFavoriteAries wrote:I've been wondering something lately.

What are they going to do about Jane in the movies? She's in the last 3 books so naturally she'd have to be in the last three movies.

But real people do age and the 3 movies will take AT LEAST three years....
:?

Usually 16 year olds don't look the same as when they were 13. And if they decide to go younger that causes more of a problem. 10-13....

My thought was maybe casting someone older that just looks really young but who knows how successful that would be.

(Er, wasn't sure if this should go here so this could be off topic.)
Yea, they would have to cast someone older that just looks young. Or maybe just use Dakota Fanning. XD

A lot of teenagers look young though, like my Jane siggy is actually just me with photoshopped eyes and stuff, and im not 10. lol
[img]http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/7007/janece2.jpg[/img]

[b]Do [i]not[/i] take this picture.[/b]

SpiceofLife
Settled in Forks

Post by SpiceofLife »

They could probably film all the scenes in the movies that she and Alec are in in at least a couple of weeks.
"Sometimes I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone." - Killian Clark

Laurensgreenw/NV
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Laurensgreenw/NV »

Well, yeah I suppose so... :? I wonder who they would cast as Jane and her twin Alec...they would have to look like each other so it might be hard. And I also wonder if Alec's power will have to be special-effectes.
MTV doesn't have the rights yet because they are waiting to see how Twilight goes, but we all know those sets will be filled in December....I'm probably going a few times!