Do you have a type of boy?

Off topic conversation. Please read posting guidelines. No games or instant message style postings are permitted.
Breathtaking_Soul
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:34 pm
Location: In the twisted depths of my mind.

Post by Breathtaking_Soul »

Well, my type is exactly like Mick St. John in the new show Moonlight. He is soooo cute. Mysterious and dark, but good is the way I like it.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/dolphinlover698/two.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/dolphinlover698/three.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/dolphinlover698/four.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/dolphinlover698/one.jpg[/img]
Shark4
Hanging Up on Jessica
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: In front of my computer hoping for a thunderstorm
Contact:

Post by Shark4 »

apparently i like the kind of guys that are hot, short, cuban, older, and LOVE to mess with your mind.
like, "i'll stare at you, talk to you, be sweet, and spend my work break with you, but no, i don't feel the same way. you are cool though"
or
"i'll wave at you and stop you at the dance to say hi, but no way will i dance with you, even though its not like i'm dancing with anyone else. and i'll be sure to look incredibly amazing, and always be looking right at you, when ever you look my way"
ugh.
everytime i think i'm over that butt, i see him and melt.
i didn't even consider the fact that he might be at homecoming, and he was the first person i saw when i walked in, and i almost cried.
Chaos
Lusting for blood
Posts: 1469
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:49 pm
Location: Discussing on the couch.
Contact:

Post by Chaos »

No, actually I usually fall for Drummers. It's really bad.
[img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6953/bannerchaoskt6.png[/img]
Nokomis
Settled in Forks
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:23 am
Contact:

Post by Nokomis »

Diamonds wrote:guys in uniform! haha. navy, airforce or army (in order of preference)... they appeal to me majorly..
i like clean cut, well dressed, good manners, and with an edge.. i can't take the ordinary.. there needs to be something, intriguing.. different or something like that....
taller than me (which isn't hard) and well built.. i don't like skinny guys.. but i hate bulky guys... so think, Edward haha!

diamonds`` x

oh navy boys...yum
Cute and fun to party with...
"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway."--John Wayne
jadoretoi
Ignoring Renee's E-mails
Posts: 745
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: ROHNERT PARK.

Post by jadoretoi »

I like the boys who are mysterious. I'm not interested in people easily; there has to be something about him that really pulls me in.
I'm always attracted to guys with lip rings. The ugliest guy could get a lip ring, and i'd think he was one of the sexiest men alive.
More things i like: Smart, but not all c ocky about it. Dark hair. Piercings. Tattoos. Reads. Not a jerk. Confident. Pretty eyes. Tall. Spontaneous. Romantic. Won't push his beliefs on me. Ugh...yeah. I can't think of anymore right now.
Oh yeah, the drinking, smoking, and doing drugs doesn't bother me. Especially since i'm not exactley innocent when it comes to doing some of those things sometimes.
<center>[size=75]Something holds me down and makes me act a way I can't explain; even now I can feel it coming over me, choking me, as I'm falling behind. You say you know me, but you have no clue what my dreams could show you.[/size]
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/Bl0ndest_Brunette_002/Vesperarium/gallery%20stuffz/vespgeneralxw8.gif[/img]
[blinkie made by Cornie]
[b][url=http://z7.invisionfree.com/vesperarium/index.php?showtopic=161&hl=]teh gallery[/url][/b]
Shark4
Hanging Up on Jessica
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: In front of my computer hoping for a thunderstorm
Contact:

Post by Shark4 »

jadoretoi wrote:I like the boys who are mysterious. I'm not interested in people easily; there has to be something about him that really pulls me in.
I'm always attracted to guys with lip rings. The ugliest guy could get a lip ring, and i'd think he was one of the sexiest men alive.
More things i like: Smart, but not all c ocky about it. Dark hair. Piercings. Tattoos. Reads. Not a jerk. Confident. Pretty eyes. Tall. Spontaneous. Romantic. Won't push his beliefs on me. Ugh...yeah. I can't think of anymore right now.
Oh yeah, the drinking, smoking, and doing drugs doesn't bother me. Especially since i'm not exactley innocent when it comes to doing some of those things sometimes.
i kind of agree with most of that. except for the drugs.
i'm not AS crazy about lip rings, but if a guy had heterochromia (unmatching eyes) he could be otherwise the ugliest mad alive and i'd me drooling. same applies to brightly colored mohawks and liberty spikes.
I saw this guy at the mall with a huge green hawk and i was almost drooling. he was kind of ugly too.

another thing i really like is a guy that can be in the kitchen with me. it would be so cool if we could cook together, but i'd be fine with him just watching me cook and taste testing (me and the food?) but not if he's all annoying and getting in the way or being stupid.
i love to cook
a_n_n_a
Lured by the scent
Posts: 1211
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:09 pm
Location: Nerdfighting!
Contact:

Post by a_n_n_a »

Shark4 wrote: another thing i really like is a guy that can be in the kitchen with me. it would be so cool if we could cook together, but i'd be fine with him just watching me cook and taste testing (me and the food?) but not if he's all annoying and getting in the way or being stupid.
i love to cook
Boys who can cook = awesome. That is the life. Basically, I like the word awesome. What else is awesome?
-piano playing boys
-boys who play guitar
-boys who like fire [as in making them not burning things down. arson is not on my list. haha.]
-camping boys
-canoes that are owned by boys
[img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/an_n_a/5AG.png[/img]
[img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/an_n_a/spellmaster.png[/img] [img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/an_n_a/halpertbeesly08.png[/img] [img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/an_n_a/stopvoldemort.gif[/img] [img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/an_n_a/dc2-1.jpg[/img]
[size=75][color=orange][[[ kidder ]]] [/color][/size]
StupidxLamb
Part of Carlisle's Clan
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: The South

Post by StupidxLamb »

a_n_n_a wrote:
Shark4 wrote: another thing i really like is a guy that can be in the kitchen with me. it would be so cool if we could cook together, but i'd be fine with him just watching me cook and taste testing (me and the food?) but not if he's all annoying and getting in the way or being stupid.
i love to cook
Boys who can cook = awesome. That is the life. Basically, I like the word awesome. What else is awesome?
-piano playing boys
-boys who play guitar
-boys who like fire [as in making them not burning things down. arson is not on my list. haha.]
-camping boys
-canoes that are owned by boys
I love musical guys. *sigh* OTHER awesome guys are soccer and basketball players. Oh yes. Yes, yes, yes.
[i]Carlisle House[/i]►[u]Team Edward[/u]◄[b]TeamIan[/b] →Pattinism!
[img]http://s3.tinypic.com/o79401.jpg[/img]
a_n_n_a
Lured by the scent
Posts: 1211
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:09 pm
Location: Nerdfighting!
Contact:

Post by a_n_n_a »

StupidxLamb wrote:
a_n_n_a wrote:
Shark4 wrote: another thing i really like is a guy that can be in the kitchen with me. it would be so cool if we could cook together, but i'd be fine with him just watching me cook and taste testing (me and the food?) but not if he's all annoying and getting in the way or being stupid.
i love to cook
Boys who can cook = awesome. That is the life. Basically, I like the word awesome. What else is awesome?
-piano playing boys
-boys who play guitar
-boys who like fire [as in making them not burning things down. arson is not on my list. haha.]
-camping boys
-canoes that are owned by boys
I love musical guys. *sigh* OTHER awesome guys are soccer and basketball players. Oh yes. Yes, yes, yes.
Soccer player boys = also awesome. Athlete boys in general are incredibly awesome. Once again, here's that word awesome . . .
[img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/an_n_a/5AG.png[/img]
[img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/an_n_a/spellmaster.png[/img] [img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/an_n_a/halpertbeesly08.png[/img] [img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/an_n_a/stopvoldemort.gif[/img] [img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/an_n_a/dc2-1.jpg[/img]
[size=75][color=orange][[[ kidder ]]] [/color][/size]
EvenFreaksNeedLove
Learning to Love Green
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:25 pm
Location: milking a cat with gaylord focker :)
Contact:

Post by EvenFreaksNeedLove »

Okay i am weird.

- blue eyes
- Curly hair
- funny
- random obsessions with retarded things
- nice, caring, awesome!
- not the least bit conceited
then i have a totally retarded thing going on...
-either really skinny or really chunky
-hair doesn't really matter but i prefer blonde or black
-depressed/shy and quiet OR funny outspoken and random
- blonde dreadlocks are friggn' sexy!!

I HATE MUSCULAR GUYS!!! EW!! muscles are DISCUSTING!! ew!

oh and if i can find a guy who is obessed with feeling my pulse, that would be *sighs dreamily* amazing (ya i'm only a slight creep)
Last edited by EvenFreaksNeedLove on Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t280/auntrackie/angelcr0.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests