Times you are About to Crack up in Public Because of Twiligh

Off topic conversation. Please read posting guidelines. No games or instant message style postings are permitted.
Felicia
Ignoring Renee's E-mails

Times you are About to Crack up in Public Because of Twiligh

Post by Felicia »

(Sorry Twilight didn't fit on the title =D)

Anyways, have you ever had a time that you were about to crack up in class or at work because of something Twilight related?

I was in Global Studies, and it was the end of the period with a few minutes to spare, so I let my mind wander. I was thinking of Midnight Sun when Edward thinks it would be easier to kill Mrs. Cope and Bella in the room. He says that it would be easy to kill her by just slamming her head down. Now onto the funny part. I imagined him slamming her head down many times muttering "She... Won't... Die..." It was hilarious in my mind because it was impossible.

This wasn't the first time. Anything like this happen to you?
Lunar eclipse of the heart. ♥
Mægan
Settled in Forks

Post by Mægan »

Well, it wasn't funny but it was embarassing...

My friend was reading New Moon for the first time, and I was reading over her shoulder. She had just got to the part (pg 66-74 ish) and I was all-but crying.... at school.... My teacher looked up at me, and asked what was wrong, and I said, "She's reading New Moon."
She gave me a confused look, and I answered, "She just got to the part."
(This teacher has read Twilight and New Moon :))
It was rather embarassing though, because everyone in that class heard what I said, and they all looked at me like I was crazy or something...
bettingonalice121
Settled in Forks

Post by bettingonalice121 »

i was reading Twilight in class *tisk tisk* and i read this:

Edward: "We dont have secrets in the family. It's not really feasible, what with my mind reading and Alice seeing the future and all that."

Bella: And Jasper making you feel all warm and fuzzy about spilling you guts, don't forget that"

i died laughing right there in class!!
[img]http://i12.tinypic.com/67d7n06.jpg[/img]
To be endlessly cold within
And dreaming I'm alive
Felicia
Ignoring Renee's E-mails

Post by Felicia »

Those are the reasons why I don't bring Twilight and New Moon to school anymore. I'll think up some more later. =D
Mægan
Settled in Forks

Post by Mægan »

I don't like bringing Twilight and New Moon to school because:
1) People don't have respect: they will step on things if your not careful, and
2) I tend to get 'absorbed' when I read them.. I don't even notice the bell ring, or when the teacher is shouting my name.
jadoretoi
Ignoring Renee's E-mails

Post by jadoretoi »

Well, I was sitting in English, and it was SSR, and i was supposed to be reading my book, but instead i was thinking about New Moon, because i hadn't got to the part in it where Edward comes back yet, and i was frustrated. All of a sudden, i let out an annoyed sigh, and said "stupid vampire, when the heck are you coming back?" right in the middle of the quiet class. People were looking at me like i was on something, and i couldn't even make the excuse that i was reading outloud because i was reading the Notebook.

HAH. =]
<center>[size=75]Something holds me down and makes me act a way I can't explain; even now I can feel it coming over me, choking me, as I'm falling behind. You say you know me, but you have no clue what my dreams could show you.[/size]
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/Bl0ndest_Brunette_002/Vesperarium/gallery%20stuffz/vespgeneralxw8.gif[/img]
[blinkie made by Cornie]
[b][url=http://z7.invisionfree.com/vesperarium/index.php?showtopic=161&hl=]teh gallery[/url][/b]
elle
Learning to Love Green

Post by elle »

I'll "giggle" to myself while reading twilight lol.

OR

I do this all the time...

smile just thinking about ANYTHING in twilight/new moon. I know, I'm pathetic.
Thanks to emmajeanjumpingbean for my awesome avy!

"Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn."
MEG_LQTM
Wandering Through Town

Post by MEG_LQTM »

I felt really dumb in English because somebody asked me what book I was reading...

and then I went on this full-out 10 minute explanation of New Moon, and It took even longer becuase I had to explain some things that tied into Twilight.

And by the end of it my English teacher was all happy becuase I was so interested in reading. hah.
[img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/mcnasty_eww/ZZSIGGY8.jpg[/img]
Litera
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by Litera »

bettingonalice121 wrote:i was reading Twilight in class *tisk tisk* and i read this:

Edward: "We dont have secrets in the family. It's not really feasible, what with my mind reading and Alice seeing the future and all that."

Bella: And Jasper making you feel all warm and fuzzy about spilling you guts, don't forget that"

i died laughing right there in class!!

Well atleast you're in a better place now.

Wait a second...

Well, one time I told somebody that was reading Twilight that Bella died in the end. She started crying right in the middle of class, and I laughed, so does that count?
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”

-Anonymous
Felicia
Ignoring Renee's E-mails

Post by Felicia »

jadoretoi wrote:Well, I was sitting in English, and it was SSR, and i was supposed to be reading my book, but instead i was thinking about New Moon, because i hadn't got to the part in it where Edward comes back yet, and i was frustrated. All of a sudden, i let out an annoyed sigh, and said "stupid vampire, when the heck are you coming back?" right in the middle of the quiet class. People were looking at me like i was on something, and i couldn't even make the excuse that i was reading outloud because i was reading the Notebook.

HAH. =]

That was the first thing I ever laughed out loud when I read it. I usually laugh on the inside.

Anyway, I smiled when I thought Marcus could be a relationship therapist.