Blood and Chocolate

Off topic conversation. Please read posting guidelines. No games or instant message style postings are permitted.
TwilightObsessed
Casting Photographic Genius

Blood and Chocolate

Post by TwilightObsessed »

Someone PLEASE correct me if this topic has already been covered, but has anyone read Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause?
I just picked it up from the bookstore the other day, on a whim actually. I was wandering in the Young Adult section, passing by the hardback of Twilight that I LONG to own (I have a poor, bent paperback, but I do love it so much!) and there I saw Blood and Chocolate! I had heard about it from a guy at my school that read Twilight (trust me, it was not willingly, to start with at least. The group of Twilight fans, including myself, begged him to read it, and he gave in. He actually did enjoy it, and went on to read New Moon, and is now eagerly awaiting Eclipse...surprise, surprise! But anyways, enough about him...) Well, as I said, I bought Blood and Chocolate on a total whim, and am now about 4 chapters in...It's pretty good! I bought it mainly to keep me entertained while I'm waiting very impatiently for Eclipse (I CAN'T WAIT!!!!) But I am enjoying it! Has anyone else read Blood and Chocolate?
[img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c170/Narvousgirl/TwilightEWbanner.jpg[/img]
Vampire Princess

Post by Vampire Princess »

B&C was a great book, but there was a thread for it but I can't find it now. There's also one for the movie trailer at http://archive.twilightlexicon.com/viewtopic.php?t=4533
Wolbachia
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by Wolbachia »

Blood and Chocolate was really good! I can't wait for the movie. ^^
<center>
Eat the fruit and you can have the desires of your heart. It's not evil, it's noble and good. You'll be praised for it.

And it's delicious.</center>
Milieu
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Milieu »

I loved that book. I read one other book by her too, but I can't remember which one it was. The movie doesn't look much like the book, but I still will probably go to see it.
Wolbachia

Post by Wolbachia »

Milieu wrote:I loved that book. I read one other book by her too, but I can't remember which one it was. The movie doesn't look much like the book, but I still will probably go to see it.

Could the other book you are thinking of possibly be Silver Kiss? I hated that book...

Vampires. Do. Not. Fade. Away. Into. Thin. Air. :x
<center>
Eat the fruit and you can have the desires of your heart. It's not evil, it's noble and good. You'll be praised for it.

Chaos
Lusting for blood

Post by Chaos »

VIVIAN AND GABRIEL FOREVER!
[img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6953/bannerchaoskt6.png[/img]
firefly
Forks Relationship Analyst

Post by firefly »

Some of them turn to dust instead. But, seriously, that's quite a spoiler.

I liked The Silver Kiss when I read it. I thought the ending fit pretty well, though it was bittersweet.
[i]'cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run[/i]
Wolbachia

Post by Wolbachia »

I know that was a spoiler, but, eh, it was a REALLY bad book. I wanted to puke when I finished it...and not just because of the ending.
<center>

Chaos
Lusting for blood

Post by Chaos »

Wolbachia wrote:I know that was a spoiler, but, eh, it was a REALLY bad book. I wanted to puke when I finished it...and not just because of the ending.

Thanks for putting it so blandly.
[img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6953/bannerchaoskt6.png[/img]
Wolbachia

Post by Wolbachia »

Chaos wrote:
Wolbachia wrote:I know that was a spoiler, but, eh, it was a REALLY bad book. I wanted to puke when I finished it...and not just because of the ending.

Thanks for putting it so blandly.

Sorry... :(
<center>