HOUSE: Hey, honey. How are the kids? Did they miss me?

Off topic conversation. Please read posting guidelines. No games or instant message style postings are permitted.

I ship...

House and Wilson
16%
House and Cuddy
20%
House and Cameron
8%
Cameron and Chase
20%
Wilson and Cuddy
1%
Foreman and Cameron
1%
House and Stacy
No votes
All of them!
11%
I can't decide. (or some pairing of your own making)
7%
What's a "ship"? Isn't the show called "House"?
16%

Total votes: 75

firefly
Forks Relationship Analyst

HOUSE: Hey, honey. How are the kids? Did they miss me?

Post by firefly »

So much love for House and Wilson right now. Their crazy, screwed up friendship is a beautiful sight. :wink: I wonder if Wilson will be moving back in with House...

How many balcony scenes does a couple need?

:lol: at "ip-od" and I thought John Larroquette was great in his role. Didn't expect that ending.

However, I think one of the things the show doesn't do well (aside from the writing of Cameron) is the Big Bad. First Volger and now Tritter (and I don't remember if they had one last season, Stacy notwithstanding :wink: ). They're so one-dimensional and humourless and smug in a bad way. Which makes it very difficult to side with them (but maybe that's the point) when they try to humble or humiliate or change House.

The psychoanalyzing is a bit clunky too, but so long as it feeds H/W, I'll go along with it.

I was wonder, though, if anyone knows how long a fellowship is supposed to last. I seem to recall something about "making Foreman live out everyday of his two year contract" and I think it's been more than or just about at two years now, and I believe Chase has been there longer than 2 years now - although the time line on that show is a little wonky. Not that I want to see any of the ducklings gone or replaced (especially Chase), but it's a bit of a continuity hole.
Last edited by firefly on Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
[i]'cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run[/i]
twilightdreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by twilightdreams »

Haha, I absolutely love this show, Dr. Chase is the best! But who doesnt love House's funny comments. Although I remember the two year contract thing, im not sure, has it really been 2 years?
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b204/Pyroette2020/Myspace%20Avatars/e8nxg2.png[/img]

He just can't be dead...
alifsu17
Learning to Love Green

Post by alifsu17 »

I recently got into the show and am catching up on all of the older season episodes...I LOVE it!!! Jesses Spencer is sooo cute with his accent...he's Carlisle to me ;) It's just an all-around great show!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/388/ecbnrnm8.jpg[/img][/url]
ashleycouture
Location: University of Idaho Commons hitting my head over Math 143

Post by ashleycouture »

I love love love this show so much.... I have watched it every week with my parents for the last two years... than i moved and i haven't had time to watch it... but i did catch it last night...I just love this show...
Mitsuko
Settled in Forks

Post by Mitsuko »

I love this show so much, but I've been disappointed with myself for forgetting to watch it the last couple of weeks.
If being with you will be the death of me,
Then I fear death no more
If our love will make me trip and fall
I've already hit the floor
And if your kiss will poison me,
I seek no remedy
For in your arms, I am immortal,
Forever you and me

~A poem written by me, for Twilight, about Twilight
Be nice and don't steal it!
emilyswain

Post by emilyswain »

im a shipper for house/wilson. who needs women when that friendship is just as awesome as it can get. it kicks me everytime when they would be eating in the coma guy's room watching "general hospital". haha. i alas have been slacking off on season 3 and im deeply ashamed for it. ugh. i hate myself for it. did anyone see sense and sensebility? hugh laurie was in it and just as acerbic as house. in fact, despite the american accent which i totally love(the british one more cause i just adore the brit men), i think house would have been just like mr. palmer if mr. palmer had more lines. :) although he was only mean to his wife, but kind to elinor. hee.
"She pined in thought, and with a green and yellow melancholy she sat like patience on a monument, smiling at grief" -Viola, Twelfth Night
-Stephanie-

Post by -Stephanie- »

Aaahhh I love House! This show is absolutely great! So funny... Sadly, though, I have not been able to watch it for quite some time now. It's pretty much a tragedy...
Sick of crying...
Tired of trying...
Yeah I'm smiling...
But inside I'm dying

Yeah, so I'd give you my myspace, but it's set on private, so that really wouldn't do you any good, would it? If you want to check it out, it's www.myspace.com/stephanielpierce. You'll have to send me a friend request and a message telling me you're from the Lexicon, otherwise I'll think you're just one of the other crazy people who sends me random friend requests and I will reject it. ;)
Airatheol
Settled in Forks

Post by Airatheol »

House *sighs* Doctor House is my role model and some people at school will say it's definatly true like the person I bit last week or the person I annoyed today. They all hate me.
I like pixie sticks!
empty spiral
Learning to Love Green

Post by empty spiral »

i LOVE house. that show is amazing! i can't whatch it on tuesdays though because i have karate so i always tivo it
proud member of the JASPER HOUSE!!!!!!
GO SILVER AND BLACK
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/594/untitledmo7.png[/img][/url]

check out my website for the legalization of hybrid cats in MA!
www.freewebs.com/hclom
defying gravity!!!
firefly
Forks Relationship Analyst

Post by firefly »

Nice to see there are House fans here, not that this show seems to be in any danger of being cancelled (Veronica Mars, otoh...).

emilyswain wrote:im a shipper for house/wilson. who needs women when that friendship is just as awesome as it can get. it kicks me everytime when they would be eating in the coma guy's room watching "general hospital". haha. i alas have been slacking off on season 3 and im deeply ashamed for it. ugh. i hate myself for it. did anyone see sense and sensebility? hugh laurie was in it and just as acerbic as house. in fact, despite the american accent which i totally love(the british one more cause i just adore the brit men), i think house would have been just like mr. palmer if mr. palmer had more lines. :) although he was only mean to his wife, but kind to elinor. hee.

Did you catch this week's episode? House and Wilson on a road trip! So much hoyay (if one is so inclined to see it that way :wink: ). His recent interview with Craig Ferguson (I think it was also this week or last week) was quite good as well. (And, what do you know, it's all on youtube.

I have seen Sense and Sensibility, which was wonderful and HL was great in his small part. I came across Emma Thompson's acceptant speech for a writing award for S&S also on youtube that's very funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HVYqrY5q9I
Last edited by firefly on Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i]'cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run[/i]