Whats your eye color?

Off topic conversation. Please read posting guidelines. No games or instant message style postings are permitted.
Annabella
Rosalie's Good Twin Sister

Post by Annabella »

Haha. Yes, his eyes match the rest of him. He has a nice tan. Not too dark, but just sunkissed. And his eyes look amazing in the sun.
Violet
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Violet »

Annabella wrote:Haha. Yes, his eyes match the rest of him. He has a nice tan. Not too dark, but just sunkissed. And his eyes look amazing in the sun.

alright, Anna. stop bragging about your gorgeous boyfriend. it's starting to get me a little depressed, LOL.

my [uhm-sorta-kinda-possibly-notexactly-but-you-could-say-so] boyfriend has really dark eyes. like, they're almost black. it stares me occasionally, haha.
It's a lie - a kiss with open eyes.
Annabella

Post by Annabella »

Violet wrote:alright, Anna. stop bragging about your gorgeous boyfriend. it's starting to get me a little depressed, LOL.

my [uhm-sort of-kind of-possibly-notexactly-but-you-could-say-so] boyfriend has really dark eyes. like, they're almost black. it stares me occasionally, haha.

Haha. I can't help it. =)

Your uhm-sort of-kind of-possibly-notexactly-but-you-could-say-so boyfriend sounds like Jacob...
sarahesque09
Settled in Forks

Post by sarahesque09 »

mine are dark dark blue..
not ocean water blue.
dark grey ish blue with a ring of gold around the iris
school colors so i'm told
whoo. *cough**cough*
which looks semi-strange with my pale skin

I went to go get foundation from the store and the lady that was matching up my skin matched with the shade OO1 ..
oh the agony :D
Iheartbooks
Cookie Connoisseur

Post by Iheartbooks »

Annabella wrote:Haha. Yes, his eyes match the rest of him. He has a nice tan. Not too dark, but just sunkissed. And his eyes look amazing in the sun.

I hate you. HAHA Your boyfriend has those eyes that you just want to stare in forever. #sighs* I wish there was good looking, mature boys where I live. :(
[img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/Ihearttwilight/withoutyoubanner.jpg[/img]
Annabella

Post by Annabella »

Iheartbooks wrote:I hate you. HAHA Your boyfriend has those eyes that you just want to stare in forever. #sighs* I wish there was good looking, mature boys where I live. :(

Haha. I never said he was mature. But he certainly is handsome.
Iheartbooks
Cookie Connoisseur

Post by Iheartbooks »

Annabella wrote:
Iheartbooks wrote:I hate you. HAHA Your boyfriend has those eyes that you just want to stare in forever. #sighs* I wish there was good looking, mature boys where I live. :(

Haha. I never said he was mature. But he certainly is handsome.

I would be willing to bet that he is mature compared to some of the guys in my area. And none of them are even good looking enough to compensate. I'm so moving to Ireland or wherever you live lol.
[img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/Ihearttwilight/withoutyoubanner.jpg[/img]
Incogneat-o
Settled in Forks

Post by Incogneat-o »

Mine are brown..but some people say they look black if you don't look up close..
[i]I'm betting on Alice..[/i]
Viorica
Learning to Love Green
Location: at the Chthon safehouse, wandering after Marcus with my tongue lolling out

Post by Viorica »

basements wrote:Elliott Smith's eyes have been described as "Green. Very green."

Hey, he could play Edward! Then if they make a New Moon movie too, he could do the vulgar language is ugly scene!
Gold/black contacts for the rest of the time.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/993404/

[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i47/abcd1_02/255975028_b5a7ea716f_o.jpg[/img]
Annabella

Post by Annabella »

Iheartbooks wrote:I would be willing to bet that he is mature compared to some of the guys in my area. And none of them are even good looking enough to compensate. I'm so moving to Ireland or wherever you live lol.

Haha. Yay! Now you can join us for Irish Festival!

Back on topic, though....