Dating 102 (NBOAD)

Off topic conversation. Please read posting guidelines. No games or instant message style postings are permitted.
Locked
Ostentatious6277
Hanging Up on Jessica
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:53 am
Location: Arkham's Asylum for the Criminally Insane
Contact:

Post by Ostentatious6277 »

I think i told my story already. I've never been on a date or been kissed , but i'm thirteen. i dont care. everyone is a manwhore at my school, or no personality.

My dream guy:
Jet black hair
emerald eyes
ivory skin
well muscled, but not too much
[img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee125/Ostentatious6277/dark_knight_ver10.jpg[/img]
Isabella Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-mails
Posts: 717
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:32 pm
Location: Stumbling around, lost and alone...waiting for him to find me.
Contact:

Post by Isabella Cullen »

Ostentatious6277 wrote:I think i told my story already. I've never been on a date or been kissed , but i'm thirteen. i dont care. everyone is a manwhore at my school, or no personality.
You're still REALLY young though. Most people at your age act that way. Nine times out of ten, they're just acting up to get people to like them. <strike>I really hated junior high.</strike>

But give it about three years and you'll start seeing dramatic changes, that is, if you don't move to a different city or state. ;)
My dream guy:
Jet black hair
emerald eyes
ivory skin
well muscled, but not too much


As you get older, you'll start to find that looks aren't quite as important as you think. I mean, of course they're still important, (you've got to be attracted to him to start with :D) But his personality as well as his other traits will start to become important as well. ;)
“Look after my heart—I left it with you.â€
Shark4
Hanging Up on Jessica
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: In front of my computer hoping for a thunderstorm
Contact:

Post by Shark4 »

Ostentatious6277 wrote:I think i told my story already. I've never been on a date or been kissed , but i'm thirteen. i dont care. everyone is a manwhore at my school, or no personality.

My dream guy:
Jet black hair
emerald eyes
ivory skin
well muscled, but not too much
oh, don't worry. i was 13 when i got my first boyfriend. AND IT SUCKED! i rushed into dating, because i felt lef tout. it was a terrible, 6 month relationship.
take your time. when you stop worrying about it, HE will show up.
and those looks. they are going to be hard to find. make a list of personality traits you like for me. i can help you there, but you can't describe a perfect guy by looks. get a poster to stare at.
JaDe_ViPeR08
Banging out dents with Tyler
Posts: 382
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Kill-Town
Contact:

Post by JaDe_ViPeR08 »

Does anyone know where I can find a guy who fits the following requirements? Or if he even exists?


someone tall (preferably 5'7''-6'3'' ^_^)
literate (reads books not nudie mags)
funny
appreciates good music
treats people around me with kindness and respect
makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside
is generally trustworthy on all matters
was never known for breaking hearts
Between the ages of 17 and 20, I am not going any more than two years either way..but I'd like my two years to be forward
can play an instrument (preferably two)
I like hispanics but it's not a must
dark hair/eyes
is not cruel to cute furry animals (you'd be surprised)
has an excellent energy
likes cuddles
is open to a variety of things (socially and spiritually)
is comfortable with my friends
does not get jealous easily (but puts up with my occasional pettyness)
likes to tease/goof around with me
but takes me seriously when i say ok that's enough
likes hugs, but doesn't suffocate
appreciates together time
and enjoys alone time
and LOVES alone together time
is comfortable in a large group setting
A little plush goes a long way (no one wants to rest against a bony frame)
has self esteem and takes pride in himself
but doesn't go all out with more products than Paris Hilton
Has an informed oppinion but doesn't spout 24/7
Knows how to party, but doesn't revolve around that scene
Would NEVER make me cry (on purpose)
and is always willing to comfort


I personally don't think he exists but if you happen to notice one of those ^ send him my way!
Last edited by JaDe_ViPeR08 on Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/Jade_Viper/Placebo/thz70463267.png[/img][img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/Jade_Viper/Placebo/thi142205917_2458_4.gif[/img][img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/Jade_Viper/Placebo/thPlacebo4-1.png[/img][img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/Jade_Viper/Placebo/thWings.jpg[/img]
twilights_charm
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Posts: 505
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:38 am
Location: in the Meadow
Contact:

Post by twilights_charm »

I feel like I suck! I have neevr been on a date with a guy, never had a boyfriend, I have been asked out but they were more like boy friends than boyfriends. and right now a guy claims that he likes me, and i guess i Like him back but he won't make a move and I, of course, won't.
what should i do??
i feel like such a dork =/
if you are bored can you please read my <a href="http://www.twilightarchives.com/viewuser.php?uid=470">fanfics!!</a>
[img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii187/eternitys-charm/wylmite8fix.gif[/img][img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii187/eternitys-charm/WYLMITE25.gif[/img][img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii187/eternitys-charm/WYLMITE5.gif[/img]
[color=cyan]I LOVE JOE JONAS![/color]
TEAM EDWARD!
JaDe_ViPeR08
Banging out dents with Tyler
Posts: 382
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Kill-Town
Contact:

Post by JaDe_ViPeR08 »

feel things out a little, watch what he says and does around you. He might be shy/chickening out or he might be a flirt. Either way if you do try to talk to him make it very nonconfrontational.....and keep an eye out for my dream man too please
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/Jade_Viper/Placebo/thz70463267.png[/img][img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/Jade_Viper/Placebo/thi142205917_2458_4.gif[/img][img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/Jade_Viper/Placebo/thPlacebo4-1.png[/img][img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/Jade_Viper/Placebo/thWings.jpg[/img]
a_n_n_a
Lured by the scent
Posts: 1211
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:09 pm
Location: Nerdfighting!
Contact:

Post by a_n_n_a »

twilights_charm wrote:I feel like I suck! I have neevr been on a date with a guy, never had a boyfriend, I have been asked out but they were more like boy friends than boyfriends. and right now a guy claims that he likes me, and i guess i Like him back but he won't make a move and I, of course, won't.
what should i do??
i feel like such a dork =/
Your situation sounds a lot like mine. There is no reason to feel like such a dork. Embrace the dorkiness, I say. lol.

But there is a guy I like who seems to like me back. I'm quite certain he does. I've been the one who has kind of pushed hanging out and stuff. I got his number from a mutual friend and I called him first. Any texting that has gone on was initiated by me and then I called him the week before Thanksgiving. It just annoys me because he says he wants to hang out and I do understand that he's busy but even just a random phone call would be nice.

I never thought I would be the kind of person to try and start something but we have potential for a relationship. People always say, "Have no regrets. Just go for it." I guess that's what I say to you. The worst that can happen is he says no he doesn't like you like that or he just doesn't want to pursue anything; something that I grapple with all the time as rejection freaks the crap out of me.
[img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/an_n_a/5AG.png[/img]
[img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/an_n_a/spellmaster.png[/img] [img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/an_n_a/halpertbeesly08.png[/img] [img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/an_n_a/stopvoldemort.gif[/img] [img]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x147/an_n_a/dc2-1.jpg[/img]
[size=75][color=orange][[[ kidder ]]] [/color][/size]
great&terriblebeauty
Hanging Up on Jessica
Posts: 600
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:34 pm
Location: La-La-Land

Post by great&terriblebeauty »

a_n_n_a wrote:
But there is a guy I like who seems to like me back. I'm quite certain he does. I've been the one who has kind of pushed hanging out and stuff. I got his number from a mutual friend and I called him first. Any texting that has gone on was initiated by me and then I called him the week before Thanksgiving. It just annoys me because he says he wants to hang out and I do understand that he's busy but even just a random phone call would be nice.

I never thought I would be the kind of person to try and start something but we have potential for a relationship. People always say, "Have no regrets. Just go for it." I guess that's what I say to you. The worst that can happen is he says no he doesn't like you like that or he just doesn't want to pursue anything; something that I grapple with all the time as rejection freaks the crap out of me.
Oh man. I think you and I are in the same situation! Of course, I think I am behind you, because I don't have his number yet....

Okay, so the guy I like. Well. I think he likes me also, actually, I am sure of it. The problem is, that he is so shy! I have to inishiate(sp?) everything! It was a major break through for our "relationship" when he actually asked me something! I never would have thought that I would have been the one to start a relationship off. Of course I woudl have thought that I would have been a part of it, but I never expected it to go like this. And the reason why I haven't just "gone for it" is because I am so scared of rejection also. That I why I just can't get myself to do it. That just ticks me off! I wish I could just do it because I know both of us would be glad that I did. Or I at lease hope he would...
<a href="http://cullencity.usersboard.com/index.htm">Cullen City</a>::<a href="http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1309994/">FanFiction</a>::
<a href="http://nothingbetterthanvanillarain.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">Vanilla Rain</a>

<a href="http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u216/abbywolverton/?action=view&current=FIERCE-1.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u216/abbywolverton/FIERCE-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
Shark4
Hanging Up on Jessica
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: In front of my computer hoping for a thunderstorm
Contact:

Post by Shark4 »

JaDe_ViPeR08 wrote:Does anyone know where I can find a guy who fits the following requirements? Or if he even exists?


someone tall (preferably 5'7''-6'3'' ^_^)
literate (reads books not nudie mags)
funny
appreciates good music
treats people around me with kindness and respect
makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside
is generally trustworthy on all matters
was never known for breaking hearts
Between the ages of 17 and 20, I am not going any more than two years either way..but I'd like my two years to be forward
can play an instrument (preferably two)
I like hispanics but it's not a must
dark hair/eyes
is not cruel to cute furry animals (you'd be surprised)
has an excellent energy
likes cuddles
is open to a variety of things (socially and spiritually)
is comfortable with my friends
does not get jealous easily (but puts up with my occasional pettyness)
likes to tease/goof around with me
but takes me seriously when i say ok that's enough
likes hugs, but doesn't suffocate
appreciates together time
and enjoys alone time
and LOVES alone together time
is comfortable in a large group setting
A little plush goes a long way (no one wants to rest against a bony frame)
has self esteem and takes pride in himself
but doesn't go all out with more products than Paris Hilton
Has an informed oppinion but doesn't spout 24/7
Knows how to party, but doesn't revolve around that scene
Would NEVER make me cry (on purpose)
and is always willing to comfort


I personally don't think he exists but if you happen to notice one of those ^ send him my way!
get a really smart, really big black puppy.

i live in the mindset that there is no perfect guy.

so. HE was playing in the parade today. afterwards, i saw him at school surrounded by cheerleaders (one was his ex). when they finally left, i said hi, but he was on the phone and i walked away.
yesterday he called me dumb. and not in a completely joking way. he said sorry later, but still.

i think I'm over him, mostly. someone who flirts constantly with cheerleaders, and treats me like I'm stupid even though he's YOUNGER and by no means smarter, just because I'm a bit random and spazzy is just not for me
but who is?

honestly, i give up. I'm back to liking my best friend, who likes me on and off, but it has pretty much been established that it WON"T EVER work. i think i'd rather that though. no stress at all.
just_2_white_n_nerdy
Learning to Love Green
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: "IT'S OUR TOWN! EVERYBODY SCREAM! THIS OUR TOWN OF HALLOWEEN!"
Contact:

Post by just_2_white_n_nerdy »

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted!!
My computer has been down for a while. :(
Guess what happened.
My friend asked me out. It. was. weird. :shock:
He's too sweet so I told him a half-truth...and now it's coming back to bite me in the butt.
I told him that I'm "not ready to date right now."
Now he thinks that because I didn't exactly shoot him down, that he can be freely hormonal and pick with me..*shudder* CREEPY.
What I should have said, despite his sweetness, was: "I don't like you in that way." I'm so stupid.
So now he thinks that we have a chance of dating as Juniors or Seniors...I hope he doesn't think he can show up on my doorstep the night of prom.. :shock:
Now every day in class I have to find an excuse not to sit next to him because we don't have assigned seats anymore.
He just sits really close to me and when he makes perverted jokes that I used to think were funny, I have to struggle not to just jump out of my seat and run!!!!!!

THE ONE TIME I DON'T WANT TO PICK MY SEAT AND THE TEACHER DECIDES THAT WE DON'T NEED A SEATING CHART!!!!!! :x

Okay, yeah, sorry about that. I'm a loser that has now been asked out once. I'm prone to get spazzy at these things.
[img]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s208/nunya_bizness_/IronMan.jpg[/img]
[size=84] Banner by me.[/size]
[color=cyan][size=150]PROUD MEMBER OF THE CULLEN-MUFFIN FAMILY[/size][/color]
Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests