Off topic conversation. Please read posting guidelines. No games or instant message style postings are permitted.
- Jump Starting Bella's Truck
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:58 pm
My mom does that too.
-The sand between my toes
Ugh! Hate sand.
-Beating my friend at tennis and reducing the numver of cokes I owe him.
-Finishing a book.
[url=http://www.lost.eu/575ff]Free jaffa cakes![/url]
- Ignoring Renee's E-mails
- Posts: 791
- Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:42 pm
- Location: Editing footage of Kristen and Robert
Playing a new song for the first time...
[url=http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3848397][color=cyan]Lost and Found[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3752872/1/The_Video_Tape][color=orange]The Video Tape[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3787507][color=lightpink]My Little Girl[/color][/url]
- Helping Mike to Get a Clue
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:34 pm
- Location: In the twisted depths of my mind.
Twilight and New Moon.
Walking barefoot after a long day.
Water. Even from the faucet, I love playing with it.
BLOOD! Hehe, the reason I want to be in forensics.
The smell of oatmeal.
The smell of chocolate chip cookies.
The smell of old books.
A room that is completely covered in books.
Looking for the right book to buy.
Being on the Lexicon.
Being on the computer.
Starting a Book.
Oh and I have soo much more!
- Teaching Eric Social Graces
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:27 pm
- Location: Singing Christmas carols
The smell of lilacs
Twilight (both the book and the time of day)
Re-reading a book you've forgotten you like
and more, but i cant think of any now
[url=http://shameless.forumotion.com/index.htm][img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x53/sparkly_vampire/Twilight%20avatars/ttf.jpg[/img][/url][color=cyan]<---Clicky. You'll like it. I promise.[/color]
- Wandering Through Town
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 10:50 am
- Location: in the kitchen, scouring my stained pots and pans.
1. Peanut butter and Chocolate (together... mmmm tasty.)
2. Listening to my husband play his guitar
3. Singing. Anywhere, anytime.
4. Shoulder kisses. Seriously.
5. When people tell me that my husband looks like Frank Sinatra (it's only happened twice, but honestly, how sweet is that?)
6. The sound of waves swallowing up the sand.
Oh, Tender Mercies...
"The night has a thousand eyes,
And the day but one;
Yet the light of the bright world dies
With the dying sun.
The mind has a thousand eyes,
And the heart but one;
Yet the light of a whole life dies
When love is done"
-Francis Bourdillon (1852-1921)
- Hanging Up on Jessica
- Posts: 645
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:49 pm
- Location: somewhere over the rainbow. *snorts* yeah riiiight
-feeling clean (like after you get out of the shower)
-the crunch of leaves in fall
-going outside after all the snow is gone
-playing in the rain
-laying on the beach
-seeing/making a little kid smile or laugh
- the lexicon
-cherries, apples, oranges, and grapes.
- making people proud of me
there is so much more, but i would take up to much room. If i think of any really good ones, the i'll post
hello ali 91
- Banging out dents with Tyler
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 8:40 pm
- Location: The Cupboard Under the Stairs
more simple pleasures:
-making up after a bad fight
-days off from work
-talking to someone you havent talked to in forever
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a347/AM81691/adanielcutie2-1.gif" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
- Going the prom with Mike
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 10:23 am
- Location: With Emmett and Mike
-The feel of my phone vibrating
-Showering after going to Warped Tour
-The Color Pink
-Finding a really good avatar
-Hearing a really good lyric in a song
-Being able to listen to Senses Fail and then Ciara
-Being hit on while at work
-Getting things out of adults that others won't give you
[color=yellow] [size=150] alone, you stood so still as you watched me break. did it now kill you too? what has led you to the dagger my friend? YOU KNOW I would have died for YOU. [/size] [/color]
[color=Red] [size=150] if my words ever reach YOU I'll assume you don't care. never knew that silence could cut so deep or that YOU could twist the blade [/size] [/color]
- Ignoring Renee's E-mails
- Posts: 745
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:20 pm
- Location: ROHNERT PARK.
Cold, rainy days.
The Cullen Candy shop.
All my besties here at the lex.
Cute vintage clothing.
Getting a letter.
The smell of just cut grass.
The smell of cement after it rains.
The smell of gasoline.
Curling up on a rainy day in a warm blanket and a really good book.
<center>[size=75]Something holds me down and makes me act a way I can't explain; even now I can feel it coming over me, choking me, as I'm falling behind. You say you know me, but you have no clue what my dreams could show you.[/size]
[blinkie made by Cornie]
- Jump Starting Bella's Truck
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 11:12 pm
The sound of a hard cover book opening for the first time
Cooking ground beef (I know, really, really weird, but for some reason it makes me happy!)
The smell of fresh strawberries and blueberries
Potting soil (it smells like dirt after a fresh rain)
Watching my husband sleep
Thank you, ouisa, great banner queen, for the gorgeous banner and avie!!!
"Jasper smiled down at her. 'You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.'" EC Pg. 301
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests