What if it all ends by Edward actually dieing?

General discussion about the Twilight Series Universe.
Alice_at_Heart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Alice_at_Heart »

Actually, I may do what I did in New Moon. As in, throw the book across the room onto the wall, and storm off for two hours until I realize that if I don't read, Edward can't come back.
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/bg3guw.jpg[/img]

Avi and Sig made by me.
Callye Love
Settled in Forks

Post by Callye Love »

I did the same thing in New Moon. When I realized that Edward left I could not bring myself to read anymore till I knew he would come back. So I went to the end of the book and just looked for his name and stuff and when I found it I felt a little bit better. I read that book in 1 day. I wanted to get it over with and have Edward come back. If Edward and Bella do not end up together I would feel like the Twilight Series was a waste of my time... I hate saying that but Edward and Bella are just suppose to be together.
Callye
Chelsea08
Settled in Forks

I know...

Post by Chelsea08 »

I swear if edward and bella didn't end up together I would be so mad, and sad. I would cry my eyes out and burn the book. I know SM said that people are going to be mad no matter who she ends up with. But I have a feeling twice as many would be mortified if her and edward didn't end up together. I know i didn't go through 200 pages of pain with bella for her to end up with Jacob.
"Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet," ~Edward Cullen <33

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3996/edward2he2.png
littlenemo_48
Settled in Forks

Post by littlenemo_48 »

Callye Love wrote:I did the same thing in New Moon. When I realized that Edward left I could not bring myself to read anymore till I knew he would come back. So I went to the end of the book and just looked for his name and stuff and when I found it I felt a little bit better. I read that book in 1 day. I wanted to get it over with and have Edward come back. If Edward and Bella do not end up together I would feel like the Twilight Series was a waste of my time... I hate saying that but Edward and Bella are just suppose to be together.
Yeah. When I was reading New Moon I had to flip ahead and find out that Edward was going to' come back before I could read on. I like Jacob, but he is just not the same as Edward. When Edward's not in it I get a little lost. I'm looking forward to Midnight Sun cause he's going to' be in all of that.
tookthe405
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by tookthe405 »

If the book ends Rome and Juliet style I will NOT be happy! I don't think it will though.

Like with New Moon.... I didn't skip ahead like some of you cheaters haha. I cried when I left but I was like "Edward's coming back. He HAS to. I know he will." the entire time I read the book. I think that there will no doubt be some struggles throughout the book but in the end they will end up together.

I know Stephenie Meyer said that "people will be mad at her" but of course there will be people who don't like the way the ending was executed. There were people mad at the Harry Potter ending even though it was a perfectly happy one. I wouldn't worry too much about that comment because we all need to realize that Stephenie LOVES Edward just as much as we do!
"Your hair looks like a haystack... but I like it." - Edward Cullen
Eclisse
Settled in Forks

Post by Eclisse »

I just don't know how Bella will play into the movie. I'm not worried about Edward dying as much as I'm worried about her not being turned into a vampire. Because really, it's not the...'moral' thing to do, if anyone gets my drift. So Edward dying, not so worried, Edward and Bella not getting together in the end - BIG worry.
-Paige
jazzcullen
Settled in Forks

not a chance

Post by jazzcullen »

There is no possible way Edward could die in the last book. In my opinion, it is a scandal to kill off the main character in a book. it leaves the reader with emptiness and disappointment. Edward is adored by everyone and if he was killed off there would be very very very angry fans.

The story has ended well on all the other books. The fourth one will follow in the same pattern in my opinion. There will of course be some sort of angst that we will have to bear, but eventually, in the end, they will be together. I have no doubt about it.
"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it."
twilight~obsessed
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by twilight~obsessed »

SM would not kill off Edward...she says he and Bella get their happy ending....Edward dying would not be a happy ending for anyone:(
"My head was full of the sweetness of his breath"

Newly TPDer! yay!