What happens when a vampire drinks from a werewolf?

General discussion about the Twilight Series Universe.
j-triniwolfman506
Wandering Through Town
Location: i'm spying on bella...uh oh there comes edward better go

Post by j-triniwolfman506 »

~_^ in my opinion the only way to make a mutant werewolf-vampire is using genetic science because the repealing in the odor among the 2 kinds is to strong to be just smell it has to be genetical....so i state againg that if a vampire bites a werewolf (in some kind of miracolous way) the werewolf wont be affected because they are inmune to vampires venom and the vampire will have a bad taste in teh mouth you 2 weeks =P

kahoy76
Settled in Forks

Post by kahoy76 »

Maybe it'll make them stronger??
Not sure. Don't worry, its just a theory. :D
aPpLe

obsessed♥with&a
Wandering Through Town

Post by obsessed♥with&a »

thats an interesting question. i wish i knew the answer. but edward said that he hopes that bella sould have better taste than to drink from a warewolf, so i think that it just tastes really bad. and it smells really bad too, so i dont think too many vamps do that.
Edward is too perfect to be real, yet I feel that he-or someone like him- is watching me as I sleep.
[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj129/Janaparmajana/twilightcastedward.png[/img]

obsessed♥with&a
Wandering Through Town

Post by obsessed♥with&a »

thats an interesting question. i wish i knew the answer. but edward said that he hopes that bella sould have better taste than to drink from a warewolf, so i think that it just tastes really bad. and it smells really bad too, so i dont think too many vamps do that.
Edward is too perfect to be real, yet I feel that he-or someone like him- is watching me as I sleep.
[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj129/Janaparmajana/twilightcastedward.png[/img]

Eclipse_Fan_58
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Eclipse_Fan_58 »

That's a good question to ask. I personally think that the Vampire will never ever want to drink from a werewolf again. bad tasting. Like how Edward put it in (forgot which book!!!)
And the Werewolf may get poisoned. cause of the vampires venom. Maybe the Werewolf will be half and half. You know . . . half vampire . . . half werewolf. . .
*Taking place when Rosalie is telling her story*
She looked at me with confused eyes.
I was only half paying attention.
I was thinking about Edward and Tanya and all those females.

Lioness
Wandering Through Town

Post by Lioness »

A werewolf is already kind of half (wo)man, half wolf. So they could become a third (wo)man, third wolf, third vampire! Hehehe wow I'm annoying XD

But in all seriousness, I have a feeling they would like get...blood poisoning, just be kind of incapacitated for a few days or something. I don't think it would kill them though. It probably wouldn't even make them strong, weaker than animals even. It most likely wouldn't be beneficial. If you hate something naturally, it's probably because it isn't good for you.
[img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/JetBlack32/loveSIG.png[/img]
You. Will. Not. Leave. Me.
-Ian O'Shea(my true love!)

cutesweetiezzz
Lured by the scent
Location: camping out at my local bookstore waiting for Breaking Dawn to come out already!

What happens when a vampire drinks from a werewolf?

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I don't think a vampire would want to drink a werewolf's blood. Their enemies and they smell very bad to each other. Like Edward said, " Even newborns have better taste than that." Well, something like that because I can't really remember right now.
[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k213/LivingDeadGirl223/Robert%20Pattinson/rob_edward_banner.jpg[/img]

"Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love." ~ Edward

xXdestinee619Xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by xXdestinee619Xx »

vampires prob wont want to taste werewolf blood. but if htey do, can you imagine a hybrid? like in uh whats that movie called? with kate beckinsale. uhh this is bugging me someone tell me please.
OK I Have super glued Twilight to my eyes!
Don’t bother getting it out.

ReneeMonty

Post by ReneeMonty »

I don't think it would ever happen. I don't think a vampire would drink a werewolves blood its disgusting for them. If a vampires bites a werewolve during a fight i don't think they actually drink the blood. They can spit it out after biting whitout drinking it. If a werewolves get bitten i think there natural healing starts to work and that the body breaks off the poison before it does his damage. Nope it probably isn't going to happen but its interesting to think about. :)

RainyForks
Learning to Love Green

Post by RainyForks »

Umm.. maybe the vampire would die? They wouldn't drink a werewolf's blood anyway, so it doesn'ty really matter.
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n254/blondie_blondie/icon13.jpg[/img]