Twilight Moments

General discussion about the Twilight Series Universe.
.dazzleme.
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by .dazzleme. » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:22 pm

I live in toronto, & i don't really see many silver volvos around.. but i often see yellow cars, even if theyre not always porshes, it still makes me smile & im all happy that i remebered about twilight (:
i dont always get twilight moments, but me & my friends sort of 'make' twilight moments.. but we'd be randomly walking around and we started talking about twilight & we get really into it & were all like squealing & hyperventilating because we're huge edward fans, & people around always look at us like wtf? vampires werewolf? okay then. But we just ignore it & keep talking. (:
*sighh. is it healthy to have these reactions to books?
although im not complaining, twilight is THE BEST BOOK EVER!

Team Edward! :] But i still like jake.

DefyxGravity
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by DefyxGravity » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:17 pm

.dazzleme. wrote:I live in toronto, & i don't really see many silver volvos around.. but i often see yellow cars, even if theyre not always porshes, it still makes me smile & im all happy that i remebered about twilight (:
i dont always get twilight moments, but me & my friends sort of 'make' twilight moments.. but we'd be randomly walking around and we started talking about twilight & we get really into it & were all like squealing & hyperventilating because we're huge edward fans, & people around always look at us like wtf? vampires werewolf? okay then. But we just ignore it & keep talking. (:
*sighh. is it healthy to have these reactions to books?
although im not complaining, twilight is THE BEST BOOK EVER!

your not the only one!! My friends and i do that all the time, and no one can understand why were squealing like complete lunatics. Its marvelous!! :D But no, we all make or have silly little twilight moments all the time. We all play text baseball when it storms, and quote the book all the time in conversations...we keep score for that one ^^...its fun times, really
Mike Newton...The Shia LeBouf of Forks!!! <3<3<3

[img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd70/jonasbrothersluver15/twilight-2.gif[/img]

Rubester
Learning to Love Green

Post by Rubester » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:29 pm

did you see bailey's (aka nomoremarbles) new video? haha her twilight moment with the movie "chuck and larry" was hilarious!

ashley_nicole00
Wandering Through Town

Post by ashley_nicole00 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:34 pm

OMG- you totally have to post a pic asap!
I am already dying for visuals. I loved the Cullen Cars Stephenie Meyer had on the website though.

There are NO good, cullen-like houses in my town. D:

mlola619
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mlola619 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:52 pm

Rubester wrote:did you see bailey's (aka nomoremarbles) new video? haha her twilight moment with the movie "chuck and larry" was hilarious!

aahahahah i just saw it omgosh i about DIED of laughter!!! i love it:

"so yeah i sat down to watch this movie & here's what i saw- noted i was highly medicated"

as soon as it showed the vampire costume & apple i SWEAR i fell out of my chair dying of laughter, XD that was such a family guy moment! and then the dj being a lion...i totally lost it haha. Poor bailey
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and I'm not leaving

porXsiempre
Settled in Forks

Twilight Moments

Post by porXsiempre » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:35 pm

I live in a forest (like Bella & Co.) so that's pretty cool. Sometimes when my friend and I are walking she'll be like "EDWARD!" and she laughs at me because I look around.

I once saw a person who was exactly my image of Jasper Hale! I tried hard not to ogle, but he was adorable...

And there's a guy at my school named Mike who resembles a golden retriever. It's too funny! Every time I see him, I begin to crack up, and I feel really bad. He thinks I'm a total weirdo (more so than he previously thought) but it's all good. :wink:
tWiLiGhT iSn'T jUsT fOr GiRls... ^_^

mlola619
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by mlola619 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:56 pm

porXsiempre wrote:I live in a forest (like Bella & Co.) so that's pretty cool. Sometimes when my friend and I are walking she'll be like "EDWARD!" and she laughs at me because I look around.

I once saw a person who was exactly my image of Jasper Hale! I tried hard not to ogle, but he was adorable...

And there's a guy at my school named Mike who resembles a golden retriever. It's too funny! Every time I see him, I begin to crack up, and I feel really bad. He thinks I'm a total weirdo (more so than he previously thought) but it's all good. :wink:
hahaha man i wish i lived in a forest now XD
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and I'm not leaving

lizzyx15x
Wandering Through Town

Post by lizzyx15x » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:38 am

I was coming home on the bus the other day and i went past this street called 'carlisle street.' i was so happy. :]

kenzieebee
Settled in Forks

Post by kenzieebee » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:36 am

More Twilight references between my dad and I are here. :)

Reference #5
Dad: So what car do you want for your sixteenth birthday?
Me: Uhm, a yellow porsche?
Dad: In your dreams.
Me: How about a mercedes?
Dad: You have got to me kidding me..
Me: Uhhh... a silver shiny volvo?
Dad: That's a step down in the price range, why a volvo?
Me: ....cause it's Edward's car.
Dad: :|

Reference #6
*As we're watching Dracula*
Me: Ugh, this movie is so unrealistic.
Dad: Uh yeah, it's a vampire movie...
Me: But that's not how you kill a vampire.
Dad: What?
Me: The stake through the heart thing is just a stupid myth.
Dad: And how do you know this?
Me: Edward said tha--
Dad: If it's a Twilight thing I don't want to hear it.
*A few minutes of silence*
Me: *whispering* He said you have to dismember the body and then burn it...
Dad: :|

hazelred
Settled in Forks

Post by hazelred » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:53 am

kenzieebee i just love all the constant twilight references :) hee hee im going to feel very sorry for your dad in a months time.

bb xxx
[img]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/hazelred88/witness.png[/img]