SM - what if the tears hadn t stoped?

General discussion about the Twilight Series Universe.
la tua cantante
Bella's Casting Agent and Stunt Double
Location: falling down in a little forest of a too sunny forks

SM - what if the tears hadn t stoped?

Post by la tua cantante »

ok whta i mean is, if she hadn t stoped being mopey what would have happened?

i mean, maybe she would have never come back to a little bit normal, she would have never gone to jacob again

would she have stayed forever in "mourning" or maybe eventually she would have found a way to go on?

i think that if she hadn t realized and thought a little bit, tears would have just bleeded her to death
[img]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/Edward_Cullen_album/Fan%20trailer%20LUNA%20NUEVA/BEAUTYcopia.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/latuacantante/duh.gif[/img]
[size=150][color=CornflowerBlue]PROUD MEMBER OF THE MUFFIN CULLEN FAMILY [/size][/color]
inhuman_beauty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by inhuman_beauty »

I think Bella would eventually appear to lead a normal life. But underneath she would always remember him Any spare time she had she'd either numb or in pain...it'd be pretty depressing. Thats just what I think, or how I would be. I could never move on
Never_Ending_Silence
Learning to Love Green

Post by Never_Ending_Silence »

I think that she'd continue to stay in a zombie like state. She'd just live the rest of her life never getting over him. But of course that would be until Edward return because we all know that he was about to come to Forks anyway before the whole jumping off the cliff thing happened. But if Edward really was able to keep from coming back, and Charlie never bothered Bella to go out that one night, then I think that Bella would just live life haunted by the memory of Edward.
The Sailor Moon Fanclub!

Our weakness is the same...
we need poison sometimes.

The Window is the Door.
Ellabelle
Event Planner Extraordinaire

Post by Ellabelle »

Never_Ending_Silence wrote:I think that she'd continue to stay in a zombie like state. She'd just live the rest of her life never getting over him. But of course that would be until Edward return because we all know that he was about to come to Forks anyway before the whole jumping off the cliff thing happened. But if Edward really was able to keep from coming back, and Charlie never bothered Bella to go out that one night, then I think that Bella would just live life haunted by the memory of Edward.

I agree, I think Bella would've ended up living and looking like a zombie. I think she still may have done something ridiculous like she did walking to the bar when she was with Jessica and heard Edward's voice. After that, I think she would've eventually killed herself accidentally trying to recapture/keep Edward's voice in her mind. Poor Bella!
"Frankly, My Dear, I Don't Give a Damn."
EdwardsGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: *Reading Pride and Prejudice...while anxiously waiting for Breaking Dawn.*

Post by EdwardsGirl »

Yea, it is a pretty depressing subject to think about. I think she would stay a zombie forever...only trying with minimum effort to please the people around her, but thank goodness Edward is weaker than he thinks when it come to Bella! :wink:
GoD BleSs!
[img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/malaz202/theRECW2copy.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd257/RensFeathers/Random/EdsPeople.gif[/img]

Thank You Feathers and Malaz! You guys rock!
cami1219

Post by cami1219 »

I agree with ellabelle. She would have killed herself sooner or later with her ridiculous stunts.

and yes, definetely poor Bella, I cannot even fathom how horrible it must have been to have all your happiness drained from you and knowing that it would never come back. Just having to live that way without any choice or anyone to turn to! it is so depressing!
Swish
Settled in Forks

Post by Swish »

I have no idea what Bella would do...

Just thinking about her situation.... Spending months experiencing the most INCREDIBLE, IMPOSSIBLE, EXTRAORDINARY situations able to be thought of then for that to just be taken away... To think that Edward and the Cullens will always be there, but she'll never be able to speak to them again is really, really........ *lone tear*

OK, what was I going to say again? Ah, yes, that's right. I think that... Bella would never have been able to get over them (obviously) but maybe... it would fade with time, what im trying to say is, maybe she would begin to doubt their existance. It's a sad thought but it could've happened... Well, at least it isnt so! HUZZAH!
star_flyer
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by star_flyer »

I agree with Never_Ending_Silence if Charlie hadn't said anything she would have stayed in a zombie state. I also agree that she would of ended up killing herself in one of her stunts to hear Edwards voice. If either would have happened I believe that she would have stayed zombie yet at one point in life Charlie would have gotten fed up with her and gotten her help. Yet we all know that Edward was planning on coming back eventually, like he said.
Stephenie
By the way...I'm the author.

Post by Stephenie »

I think Victoria would have ended that story line fairly quickly... :D
*The Great and Terrible Oz has spoken*
Kait
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kait »

Stephenie wrote:I think Victoria would have ended that story line fairly quickly... :D

Aaah! Don't even think it Stephenie! :shock: haha. I was thinking the same thing...she would've probably been hunted by Laurent and then Victoria. No, no, no, no, no. Thank God for Bella's ability to appear normal.
Breaking Dawn.
August 2nd 2008.