What are you hoping for in Midnight Sun?

General discussion about the Twilight Series Universe.
sarahbells
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by sarahbells »

T!NKA wrote:i guess i'm hoping that a part of Edward is revieled that will provide enough info to say that Bella will be chnaged at some point after all ... he probably reveals his thoughts on the whole 'destroying souls' thing but maybe there's another reason that makes him put it off and say no throughout Twilight and beginning of New Moon ... maybe Bella has to do something first before he would have her transformed - her love for her family might have to be given up???

i dunno, i'm hoping for answers ... and finding out how a vampire feels since Bella isn't one yet and can't tell us ... ugh - hopefully she'll be able to tell us soon tho!!
\

I want a wedding and the honneymoon and i want bella a vampie at least by the end of the book. We need that as fans, we cant wait anymore!
I was already past trying to live through one week at a time, or even on day. I was fighting to make it through a single hour. It was only a matter of time - and not much of it- before I showed up at your window and begged you to take me back. I'd be happy to beg now, if you'd like that.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN

A Guy Who Reads Twilight
Settled in Forks

Post by A Guy Who Reads Twilight »

Is it going to be published in a few years or is Meyer going to release online for download?
Well shes walking through the clouds
With a circus mind thats running round
Butterflies and zebras
And moonbeams and fairy tales
Thats all she ever thinks about
Riding with the wind.

Oh its me on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1211250219

Jupiter44
Settled in Forks

Post by Jupiter44 »

Do you think that Edward ever read the letter Bella wrote to him before going to find James? I know that Bella gave it to Alice, and Alice put it in her bag... Cause if he ended up reading it we'd see his reaction to it in Midnight Sun
-TEAM EDWARD-
''I was like a lost moon-my planet destroyed in some cataclysmic, disaster-movie scenario of desolation-that continued, nevertheless, to circle in a tight little orbit aroud the empty space left behind, ignoring the laws of gravity.''
"The last seven months meant nothing. And his words in the forest meant nothing, And it did not matter if he did not want me. I would never want anything but him, no matter how long I lived."

mlola619
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mlola619 »

A Guy Who Reads Twilight wrote:Is it going to be published in a few years or is Meyer going to release online for download?
she said she was first thinking about putting it all online, but decided against it cause she wants to put out more books & add to her collection in the sense of having a set of books from Bella's POV and a side from Edward's POV to line up on her bookshelf :wink:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and I'm not leaving

Breathe Bella
Settled in Forks

Post by Breathe Bella »

she said she was first thinking about putting it all online, but decided against it cause she wants to put out more books & add to her collection in the sense of having a set of books from Bella's POV and a side from Edward's POV to line up on her bookshelf
I so hope that this is the case. Is she just doing Twilight from Edwards POV, or will we be blessed with more? I remember reading somewhere that SM said that Edward tortures himself so much with his thought process that Twilight would be so much lengthier (not a word I think :oops: ) in his POV, but I would just love to know so many parts of all the books from Edwards POV. I mean she gave us a bit of that in Eclipse with his Jacob conversation in the tent, but there are so many more moments that I'd love to hear from him.

In Midnight Sun/Twilight I'd particularly like to hear his POV on fighting with the Cullens about keeping Bella human, on Alice's vision of Bella being turned, when he sees Bella on the sidewalk after she fainted with the blood tests, the meadow scene, sitting through the videos in Biology and what he's thinking about when he's standing in Bella's kitchen staring out the window the day after the meadow.
[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r55/honkifuluvGG/sigs%20for%20ORG/dontforgettobreathe2-1.jpg[/img]
Bella's epiphany: You love me.
Edward: Truly I do.

mlola619
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mlola619 »

Breathe Bella wrote:
she said she was first thinking about putting it all online, but decided against it cause she wants to put out more books & add to her collection in the sense of having a set of books from Bella's POV and a side from Edward's POV to line up on her bookshelf
I so hope that this is the case. Is she just doing Twilight from Edwards POV, or will we be blessed with more? I remember reading somewhere that SM said that Edward tortures himself so much with his thought process that Twilight would be so much lengthier (not a word I think :oops: ) in his POV, but I would just love to know so many parts of all the books from Edwards POV. I mean she gave us a bit of that in Eclipse with his Jacob conversation in the tent, but there are so many more moments that I'd love to hear from him.

In Midnight Sun/Twilight I'd particularly like to hear his POV on fighting with the Cullens about keeping Bella human, on Alice's vision of Bella being turned, when he sees Bella on the sidewalk after she fainted with the blood tests, the meadow scene, sitting through the videos in Biology and what he's thinking about when he's standing in Bella's kitchen staring out the window the day after the meadow.
yeah, Midnight Sun is DEFINATELY going to be really long. According to SM (not sure from where though), she was on 300 pages already and not even half-way through...bwahaha i really can't wait to get inside Edward's head :twisted:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and I'm not leaving

Genevieve
Wandering Through Town

Post by Genevieve »

i am hoping to read about everyone else's thoughts running through their heads, like the cullens and the humans.
hahah its like, we can see through anyone through Edward.

ashley_nicole00
Wandering Through Town

Post by ashley_nicole00 »

Um, I couldn't agree more about wanting to hear more of Edward's side of the story, but I doubt it is going to come out a whole bunch more in Breaking Dawn. SM is planning on re-writing all the books from his POV so I think that is where we will get all our answers.

I'm just eager to hear what being a vampire is really about. How do they live, considering only about 7 hours of their sleepless days are taken by school. I am also waiting to see how Bella handles being a vampire (like how long will it take her to get back into her actual self without the 'newborn blood frenzy')

CanadianAlice
Learning to Love Green

Post by CanadianAlice »

I'm looking forward to learning more about the relationships between the Cullens, we only get to see a small amount of that in the books so it will be nice to see. I know bits and pieces from reading some things that Stephenie says but I'd like to see it from Edwards eyes.
I want to sparkle like Edward!

Alice's Twin Sister
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Edward

Post by Alice's Twin Sister »

I am look forward to finally understanding Edward's thought processes. How he arrives at some of his decisions. How his side of the love affair started and developed.
[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com/link.php?nurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mybannermaker.com][img]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2940/mybannerglitterb9cd1465hd2.gif[/img][/url]

Alice and Rosalie Rock!