What are you hoping for in Midnight Sun?

General discussion about the Twilight Series Universe.
skysky
Settled in Forks

What are you hoping for in Midnight Sun?

Post by skysky »

Okay well I havn't really found anything on Midnight Sun that is quite on this topic but I didn't look too long.

I really can't wait for Midnight Sun to see how the Vampire way of life is like. Like what is it really like to go hunting, is it all just gross or what? And I can't wait to see what the vampire urge is like, like with jacob he get angry and shakes all over, but what is it like for the vampires? But we might find all this out in later books from Bella (fingers crossed). And I really just want to read Edward's thoughts and all that he has been holding back.

So what are you hoping for in Midnight Sun?
Last edited by skysky on Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Your hold is permanent and unbreakable," he whispered. "Never doubt that."

T!NKA
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by T!NKA »

i guess i'm hoping that a part of Edward is revieled that will provide enough info to say that Bella will be chnaged at some point after all ... he probably reveals his thoughts on the whole 'destroying souls' thing but maybe there's another reason that makes him put it off and say no throughout Twilight and beginning of New Moon ... maybe Bella has to do something first before he would have her transformed - her love for her family might have to be given up???

i dunno, i'm hoping for answers ... and finding out how a vampire feels since Bella isn't one yet and can't tell us ... ugh - hopefully she'll be able to tell us soon tho!!

~Vielka~
Ignoring Renee's E-mails

Post by ~Vielka~ »

I just want to know Edward...really know him, all of him, even his dark side.

When he is with Bella, we only get her side of things...his expresions. Besides, he holds back a lot...so this would just shed light on who he really is and what is going through his mind at all times.

Is he really happy with how things are with Bella? Does it make him sad to not be able to bring himself to turn her? Does he really believe all the things he tells her, about being bad for her? Does he want to hear what Bella has to say about their relationship?

Just tons of questions that you can only get from Edward... :?
[img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/vielkis/Banners/EmmettCullen.jpg[/img] [img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/vielkis/Banners/edangelsob6.jpg[/img]
** [b]I LOVE TEMMETT[/b] ** [b]I LOVE HENNERS[/b] **
[img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/vielkis/Banners/78941.gif[/img]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When life offers you a dream far beyond your expectation, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."

beautfuly tragic
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by beautfuly tragic »

[quote="~Vielka~"]
When he is with Bella, we only get her side of things...his expresions. Besides, he holds back a lot...so this would just shed light on who he really is and what is going through his mind at all times.
quote]

Seriously, there are so many times in Twilight where Bella can tell that he's holding something back and not telling her something, and I just want to know what's really going through his head.
Sarah <3

"It's been almost a century that Edward's been alone. Now he's found you. You can't see the changes that we see, we who have been with him for so long. Do you think any of us want to look into his eyes for the next hundred years if he loses you?" --Alice; pg. 410

Cioccolata
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: In a Forks like town in New York. Seriously. IT'S SO GREEN

Post by Cioccolata »

I just want to know more about Edward. We all know how Bella feels, but there are all those moments where she can't read his expressions, where you just know something intresting is going through his head.

..watch..just because I said that... those moments are going to be him watching a mental game of pong in his head >_<
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/CuteButInsane/timepassesbannerresize.jpg[/img]
By the way
By your side I'll stay
--Clumsy Card House by Blue October

xxrainstormxx
Wandering Through Town

Post by xxrainstormxx »

beautfuly tragic wrote:
~Vielka~ wrote:When he is with Bella, we only get her side of things...his expresions. Besides, he holds back a lot...so this would just shed light on who he really is and what is going through his mind at all times.
quote]

Seriously, there are so many times in Twilight where Bella can tell that he's holding something back and not telling her something, and I just want to know what's really going through his head.

Exactly, its so aggravating because it seems like he never says exactly what hes thinking. While he accuses Bella of doing the same thing. Theres so many times when she sees something in his eyes or expression that he wont explain and its like...AAHHH! Just tell her! We want to know!!

ktkat08
Settled in Forks

Post by ktkat08 »

I want to see how the Cullen family really is, what they think, how they live...and I want to know more about Edward's past...and more about Edward the man...but most of all I want to know about Edward's dark side. I want a glimpse of this supposed monster inside.

ktkat08
Settled in Forks

Post by ktkat08 »

Okay, to add to what I just said, I also really want to know what Edward was like before Bella. You know, sort of like a before and after. I want to see the change in him that his family sees.

~Vielka~
Ignoring Renee's E-mails

Post by ~Vielka~ »

ktkat08 wrote:Okay, to add to what I just said, I also really want to know what Edward was like before Bella. You know, sort of like a before and after. I want to see the change in him that his family sees.

Yep...me too. I want to know just how dark he was before and now. But mostly now...to know what has changed, how Bella has changed him...
[img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/vielkis/Banners/EmmettCullen.jpg[/img] [img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/vielkis/Banners/edangelsob6.jpg[/img]
** [b]I LOVE TEMMETT[/b] ** [b]I LOVE HENNERS[/b] **
[img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/vielkis/Banners/78941.gif[/img]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When life offers you a dream far beyond your expectation, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."

Lynn
Mason Family Portrait Artist

Peace

Post by Lynn »

I am hoping that the conflict and hatred between the werewolves and the Cullens will be resolved peacefully. I know nothing about what is coming in the third book, but I could see Edward and Jacob having to work together somehow to protect Bella--perhaps from Victoria or from the Volturi.
"Even a fool knows you can't reach out and touch the stars, but that doesn't stop a wise person from trying." Harry Anderson