Stop reading the Series???

General discussion about the Twilight Series Universe.
leahfellinlovwithtwilight
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by leahfellinlovwithtwilight »

thats a difficult question. because honestly, and admit it, at least half the girls out there (myself included), have a main motivation for reading the books, and that is edward/edward and bella's relationship. i wouldnt stop reading them, but i would be rather upset. it would be hard to not skip ahead looking for edward again, like i know alot of people did in new moon. haha
oh, and freekin team jane! hope she finds a nice vampire boy thats not quite as hot as edward, but pretty freekin close!

"when i got home, all my things were in the garage."
edward cullen

iloveawerewolf...
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by iloveawerewolf... »

I would totally continue on reading the book, like many other people have stated, I need closure. I don't think I would be able to let myself wonder what happened and everything when I could go up to a bookstore and buy the book which held all the answers.

I'm a hugee Jacob fan but I feel that Bella and Edward are right for eachother [does that make sense?] One because I feel they are soulmates and Two-there is still someone out there for Jacob. He didn't imprint on Bella so I believe even if he doesn't imprint in Breaking Dawn that there still is that person he has yet to see who he is bound to love. How horrible(in so many different ways) would it be to marry Bella then find he saw his imprint? It'd be bad.... So I would definitely finish the series but be sad they didn't get together.

fluxxii
Wandering Through Town

Post by fluxxii »

Even though I am a HUGE fan of Bella and Edward and will have no faith in humanity if they don't end up together, I will continue to read the series. Why? I am a sick, masochistic addict...you should all understand the feeling by now.

m9organ
Wandering Through Town

Post by m9organ »

I would continue to read the books. I really don't want Jacob and Bella together, but if there were no Edward, that would be okay i guess.
*~shh!! don't tell Bella but... I love Edward more!!~*

mlola619
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mlola619 »

At first, the only reason i began reading the book and actually finished Twilight was because of Edward/Bella. But once NM and Eclipse came along i found myself reading the book for other purposes...i found myself wanting to read to see WHAT REALLY HAPPENS within the story. Whether Jake and Bella would end up together, whether Edward would come back- how victoria might get to Bella, and how SM intended and now intends to end the series. Not only that, but i find myself really enjoying SM's writing. I've always dreaded reading, but once picking up any of SM's books i find myself unable to put the darn book down. She has a way of opening the reader's eyes & really bringing them into the world they're reading about. I don't think i am going to stop reading the series at all because the stories are just so great- so original yet so unique. I look foward to any future books SM is planning on writing, and am even saving up money to check out "The Host", which looks amazing by the way judging from the reviews i've seen on it.
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and I'm not leaving

softxxballer
Settled in Forks

Post by softxxballer »

As countless others have said before me, although I would be irrevocably heartbroken, I would still continue the series. Stephenie Meyer is a literary genius and whatever outcome she would have chosen/will choose will be for the best of the storyline. If (heaven forbid) she did/does seperate our happy couple, it will have been for a very good reason and would have made the story/series a better read.
[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j315/tootleteddybear/th6blc8l4.png[/img] [img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j315/tootleteddybear/thvampires.gif[/img] [img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j315/tootleteddybear/highdef11.png[/img] [img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j315/tootleteddybear/3222108.png[/img] [img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j315/tootleteddybear/001k0wfy.jpg[/img]
thx teamedward22 for my banner and avatar

mlola619

Post by mlola619 »

Devious Cullen wrote:To stop reading the series for something like that would be disrespectful and contradictory. The reason we are here is we love the books. Love the story, love the way it is written, love the characters... everything! Not just a certain ship. It is Ms. Meyers story to do with as she choses. If the story ends in a way you don't like, or don't expect... it doesn't matter. They are still fantastic books none the less, that doesn't change.
100% agreed
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and I'm not leaving

ashley_nicole00
Wandering Through Town

Post by ashley_nicole00 »

I don't know what will happen obviously, but there is no way I could stop reading the books.

I'm also disappointed.. Here we have 3 books of Bella waiting to be a vampire and ONLY ONE of her actually being a vampire.... somethings not right with that :(

SageMoon

Post by SageMoon »

Devious Cullen wrote:To stop reading the series for something like that would be disrespectful and contradictory. The reason we are here is we love the books. Love the story, love the way it is written, love the characters... everything! Not just a certain ship. It is Ms. Meyers story to do with as she choses. If the story ends in a way you don't like, or don't expect... it doesn't matter. They are still fantastic books none the less, that doesn't change.
I completely agree with that statement.

Of course I would be heartbroken to not see them end up together
but I would still very much want, and need to see what happens.
The story pulls you in no matter what the outcomes are
or what takes place in between.

It is simply an amazing series. We all wouldn't be obsessing over it, or be looking for fan sites to talk about it everyday if it were otherwise.
[img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3487/poppiesja3.jpg[/img]
[size=75]Only a Vampire can love you [color=darkred]Forever[/color][/size]

m9organ
Wandering Through Town

Post by m9organ »

ashley_nicole00 wrote:I don't know what will happen obviously, but there is no way I could stop reading the books.

I'm also disappointed.. Here we have 3 books of Bella waiting to be a vampire and ONLY ONE of her actually being a vampire.... somethings not right with that :(
deffinatly agree!!! i think it's only fair that SM writes three more books with bella being a vampire!
*~shh!! don't tell Bella but... I love Edward more!!~*