DND-SM-Bella's Wedding Dress

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn
emilymichellecullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:11 am
Location: London

Post by emilymichellecullen »

I think it would be very lacy and very simple. Also since it is very anne of green gables, i think it will be not too revealing. I def. think she wont be wearing heels haha. the girl cant walk with tennis shoes on!

Alice's Twin Sister
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 9:23 am
Location: Hope Mills, NC
Contact:

High Heels

Post by Alice's Twin Sister »

emilymichellecullen wrote:I think it would be very lacy and very simple. Also since it is very anne of green gables, i think it will be not too revealing. I def. think she wont be wearing heels haha. the girl cant walk with tennis shoes on!
Yeah I bet she'll wear old fashioned laced boots with a low heel, or some sort of a low heels satin shoe. She'll be alright for one afternoon with a heeled shoe on. She'll always be on someone's arm, be it Charlie, Edward or some other gentleman present. :wink:
[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com/link.php?nurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mybannermaker.com][img]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2940/mybannerglitterb9cd1465hd2.gif[/img][/url]

Alice and Rosalie Rock!

emilymichellecullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:11 am
Location: London

Post by emilymichellecullen »

Yeah, im sure she wont be off by herself too much. it is kind of a goodbye to her old life so im sure she'll always be with somebody. I like the lacy shoe idea. Anything vintage like that

Alice's Twin Sister
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 9:23 am
Location: Hope Mills, NC
Contact:

Lacy Shoe

Post by Alice's Twin Sister »

emilymichellecullen wrote:Yeah, im sure she wont be off by herself too much. it is kind of a goodbye to her old life so im sure she'll always be with somebody. I like the lacy shoe idea. Anything vintage like that
Yes I think something like that would be very appropriate and look very pretty with the dress.
[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com/link.php?nurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mybannermaker.com][img]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2940/mybannerglitterb9cd1465hd2.gif[/img][/url]

Alice and Rosalie Rock!

hawkeye12
Settled in Forks
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:41 pm
Contact:

Post by hawkeye12 »

I think that this dress is almost exactly like the description in Eclipse. I love this dress so much. It is very classy, and sophisticated, and it has that "came from a different era" aspect that Bella wanted. It even has a collar!

http://moniquelhuillier.com/webcollecti ... fa/02.html

twilight~obsessed
Banging out dents with Tyler
Posts: 318
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:54 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by twilight~obsessed »

msbrit90 wrote:i dont got time to find a pic of one i think could be her dress but i think it will be something vintage with lace

im pretty sure that Rosalie was bout to get married before she was changed? so i think that Rosalie will give Bella her dress and Alice will make it more modern or something.
Alice already got Bella her dress and showed it to her at the end of EC :)
"My head was full of the sweetness of his breath"

Newly TPDer! yay!

Looking4EternalLove
Settled in Forks
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:32 pm
Contact:

Post by Looking4EternalLove »

Marianne cullen:

I love that Dakoda dress. It is exactly how i picture her dress.
Bella -“Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.â€

mudkip
Buying a Better Raincoat
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:02 am

Post by mudkip »


http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index. ... yleID=1710

http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index. ... yleID=1659

http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index. ... yleID=1648

http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index. ... tyleID=632

http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index. ... tyleID=831

All of these are from Demetriosbride.com
I like so many more, but they just arent "Bella" enough to post here. Of course I would prefer it if these were white, because in the pictures most of them are not.

And I LOVE the rosaclara dresses posted a page back. Especially the fith and second ones.

[img]http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/7007/janece2.jpg[/img]

[b]Do [i]not[/i] take this picture.[/b]

fig
Banging out dents with Tyler
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:09 am
Location: pa

Post by fig »

mudkip wrote:
http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index. ... yleID=1710

http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index. ... yleID=1659

http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index. ... yleID=1648

http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index. ... tyleID=632

http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index. ... tyleID=831

All of these are from Demetriosbride.com
I like so many more, but they just arent "Bella" enough to post here. Of course I would prefer it if these were white, because in the pictures most of them are not.

And I LOVE the rosaclara dresses posted a page back. Especially the fith and second ones.

I want the second one for myself! It's gorgeous!

Sorry. Off topic. :oops:
<a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/Leppy663/?action=view&current=twilight_group_shot-small.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/Leppy663/twilight_group_shot-small.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

Chessa
Settled in Forks
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Chessa »

nastalgicmiss posted this dress on page 56 and I wanted to say that THIS is EXACTLY what i see when i read the breaking dawn chapter.


http://www.elkevents.com/bellawed4.jpg
"I didn't worry about tripping over my train or giggling at the wrong moment or being too young or the staring audience or even the empty seat where my best friend should be.
I was with Edward in my happy place."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests