Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn
tesscullen
Settled in Forks

Post by tesscullen »

ahhh today's quote made my stomach drop. i have to keep reminding myself that they are meant to be misleading.

Mirrorbay2000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Mirrorbay2000 »

edward_is_better_ wrote:
thelaylz wrote:
Mirrorbay2000 wrote:
thelaylz wrote:
Mirrorbay2000 wrote:
edward_is_better_ wrote:As much as I want to see Bella be defensive over Edward,i dont think its in her personality.In her mind perhaps,but never in action.If anything I think Tanya's presence will simply play on Bella's insecurities.But I think the Denali coven might come before the wedding.
But we're lucky enough to have a nitch in Bella's head... so we can hear her when she thinks of how to execute Tanya's demise.
yeah I mean in Book 1 she wanted to assert herself and be like "edwards what are you doing!" but that's not quite her, I suppose.

and yes how lucky are we to know Bella's true feeling, hahaha. I think it will involve a meat steak (sorry haha) :D
Naww, I see Bella getting Alice's help and the two of them get together and make Bella sexy so that Tanya is jealous, and Edward can oogle. (I'm completely kidding; this is based off of reading loads of bad fanfiction. It's scarred me)
fanfiction totally killed a lot of things.. no offense to fanfiction, but sometimes.....
I know!some fanfictions can get REALLY crazy.
I don't want to undermine all fanfictions, but some of it... My Goodness, how do you come up with that and still call it Twilight? It's more like insanity. I don't mind if its a little out of character, but some of the things people have written have blown me away.
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/n2cuq9.jpg[/img]

Manta
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Manta »

I'm glad the Denali family will be in the book. Or at least Tanya, for however long. I think it would be interesting if there was a fight between her and Bella over Edward. We're so used to seeing people fight for Bella, it would be a nice change.

wildroses
Wandering Through Town

Post by wildroses »

oh my goodness!!!
the forum is finally working!!
tanya..hmm...i sense bella jealousy coming on
"just give me a minute to restart my heart..."

Mirrorbay2000

Post by Mirrorbay2000 »

tesscullen wrote:ahhh today's quote made my stomach drop. i have to keep reminding myself that they are meant to be misleading.
Exactly, a lot of people have been overanlyzing the quotes (myself included). We all need to take a step back and realize that Steph wants us to be misleaded because its more fun that way.

I'm probably going to break down in a chorus of laughter every time we read these quotes, thinking about what they really meant as compared to the crazy senarios we thought of.

thelaylz

Post by thelaylz »

Mirrorbay2000 wrote:
edward_is_better_ wrote:
I don't want to undermine all fanfictions, but some of it... My Goodness, how do you come up with that and still call it Twilight? It's more like insanity. I don't mind if its a little out of character, but some of the things people have written have blown me away.
Yeah a bit out of character ok, but like sometimes I wonder if they know the same Bella we read. Like sometimes, I just want to ask what book they were reading and if they just misread the tiitle.

thelaylz

Post by thelaylz »

Manta wrote:I'm glad the Denali family will be in the book. Or at least Tanya, for however long.
yeah I am really excited to see the Denali clan however nice or evil they may be...... every book Denali denali and now it's like POOF we may be in the book now la la la la la.

I went a little crazy at the end there, 3 hours of sleep will do that to you.

Mirrorbay2000

Post by Mirrorbay2000 »

thelaylz wrote:
edward_is_better_ wrote:

Yeah a bit out of character ok, but like sometimes I wonder if they know the same Bella we read. Like sometimes, I just want to ask what book they were reading and if they just misread the tiitle.

Completely. Sometimes I'll forgive the author if their story is funny, but most times the story is so stupid, you just have to shake your head and ask yourself why.

twigeek
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twigeek »

thelaylz wrote:
Mirrorbay2000 wrote:
edward_is_better_ wrote:
Not just bella... edward seems pretty twisted in most of them.
Twlight: it's more than a book; it's an obsession.

wildroses
Wandering Through Town

Post by wildroses »

twigeek wrote:
thelaylz wrote:
Mirrorbay2000 wrote:
edward_is_better_ wrote:
Not just bella... edward seems pretty twisted in most of them.
i agree, most mess with edward. there are very few that actually seem like it could be edward doing those things..
"just give me a minute to restart my heart..."