Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn
marissa
Wandering Through Town

Coincidence? I think not!

Post by marissa » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:29 pm

I think that Tanya is just very "friendly", and Edward was one of her potential conquests, I don't think that she was ever in love with him (more like in lust with him, lol) ' Although I do think that she is going to have some fun messing with Edward a little bit, like most "friendly" people often to do. (like being overly flirty, but not anything over the top).

Another thought'I think SM is trying to get us to read more into the MSND reference than there really is in the book. I mean, first the BElla/MIke comment, and now the Tanya/Edward comment..I smell a set up :shock:

Flamethrower
Settled in Forks

Post by Flamethrower » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:30 pm

What's next? I sense something along the werewolf line.

Mirrorbay2000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Mirrorbay2000 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:30 pm

thelaylz wrote:
Mirrorbay2000 wrote:
edward_is_better_ wrote:As much as I want to see Bella be defensive over Edward,i dont think its in her personality.In her mind perhaps,but never in action.If anything I think Tanya's presence will simply play on Bella's insecurities.But I think the Denali coven might come before the wedding.
But we're lucky enough to have a nitch in Bella's head... so we can hear her when she thinks of how to execute Tanya's demise.
yeah I mean in Book 1 she wanted to assert herself and be like "edwards what are you doing!" but that's not quite her, I suppose.

and yes how lucky are we to know Bella's true feeling, hahaha. I think it will involve a meat steak (sorry haha) :D
Naww, I see Bella getting Alice's help and the two of them get together and make Bella sexy so that Tanya is jealous, and Edward can oogle. (I'm completely kidding; this is based off of reading loads of bad fanfiction. It's scarred me)
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/n2cuq9.jpg[/img]

chila44
Settled in Forks

Post by chila44 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:31 pm

I love that so far, SM had added quotes that tell us who will be in the next book :lol: I'm happy to see that Tonya will be included since she expressed interest in Edward, and now he's off to get married!

The Lion Is An Angel
Settled in Forks

Post by The Lion Is An Angel » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:33 pm

Mirrorbay2000 wrote:I think that it all depends on when (and if) Bella's change is. If it happens at the beginning of the book, I'm sure the most we'll hear of Forks is through Jake and Charlie. If Bella gets changed at the end (which is what I think will happen) we'll have a first person account of how 'interesting' Forks is.
But, I mean when she would move, that's because she would be a vampire... So, she could not talk to Charlie in person. Sure, over the phone I guess, but I don't really think he would give details on Forks. Unless, it suddenly turned blue instead of green or their house burned down of something. And I don't think Jacob would really be up to talking about Forks if they talk at all.
"And he likes the taste of blood, and loves the way you love."
[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/xxLunaxxCrowexx/Whatwevebeenwaiting.jpg[/img]

Dude, it's called a [url=http://youtube.com/user/xFlatxSodax]YouTube[/url] account. And it's mine!
&&It has Twilight, Harry Potter, and an assortment of music videos.

thelaylz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by thelaylz » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:33 pm

Mirrorbay2000 wrote:
thelaylz wrote:
Mirrorbay2000 wrote:
edward_is_better_ wrote:As much as I want to see Bella be defensive over Edward,i dont think its in her personality.In her mind perhaps,but never in action.If anything I think Tanya's presence will simply play on Bella's insecurities.But I think the Denali coven might come before the wedding.
But we're lucky enough to have a nitch in Bella's head... so we can hear her when she thinks of how to execute Tanya's demise.
yeah I mean in Book 1 she wanted to assert herself and be like "edwards what are you doing!" but that's not quite her, I suppose.

and yes how lucky are we to know Bella's true feeling, hahaha. I think it will involve a meat steak (sorry haha) :D
Naww, I see Bella getting Alice's help and the two of them get together and make Bella sexy so that Tanya is jealous, and Edward can oogle. (I'm completely kidding; this is based off of reading loads of bad fanfiction. It's scarred me)
fanfiction totally killed a lot of things.. no offense to fanfiction, but sometimes.....

marissa
Wandering Through Town

Post by marissa » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:34 pm

Stupid blonde tanya...i declare shenanigans on her (and SM too, for torturing us with these juicy quotes) :)
Last edited by marissa on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serena1307
Settled in Forks

Post by Serena1307 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:37 pm

I know S.M. said that there might be 2 POV's but more then likely most of the book will be in bellas POV which means she is present during this quote with Tanya. Since bella is present during this comment I think it is at the wedding and edward and bella happen to see tanya. Tanya then says Ah edward Ive missed you. Then edward goes on to say meet my WIFE Bella. The Denali Clan is friends with the cullens so I assume that they were invited. Plus tanya probally already knows about bella from laurent so if she wanted to mess up the relationship she would have done it by now. Plus I think the wedding will go smoothly because the vampires and werewolves cant risk letting people know they exsist. They are to smart to go and crash the wedding.

edward_is_better_
Learning to Love Green

Post by edward_is_better_ » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:37 pm

thelaylz wrote:
Mirrorbay2000 wrote:
thelaylz wrote:
Mirrorbay2000 wrote:

fanfiction totally killed a lot of things.. no offense to fanfiction, but sometimes.....
I know!some fanfictions can get REALLY crazy.
"If you really, truly love me, Bella."
I folded my arms across my chest. "That is <i>so</i> unfair.And Edward kind of already used that on me."
-Eclipse pg.466

Mirrorbay2000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Mirrorbay2000 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:38 pm

The Lion Is An Angel wrote:
But, I mean when she would move, that's because she would be a vampire... So, she could not talk to Charlie in person. Sure, over the phone I guess, but I don't really think he would give details on Forks. Unless, it suddenly turned blue instead of green or their house burned down of something. And I don't think Jacob would really be up to talking about Forks if they talk at all.
Yeah, sorry, I wasn't really specific about how they'd be talking. I meant the phone. And if something major happens in Forks, (ie. a string of deaths) I'm sure that Charlie would tell Bella. Unless Charlie was involved in the string of deaths...

But that's only an example of what could happen to make Forks an interesting place AND have Charlie be aware of it. Otherwise you're right, Charlie and Jake won't know.
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/n2cuq9.jpg[/img]