Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn
Mirrorbay2000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Mirrorbay2000 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:22 pm

cutesweetiezzz wrote:
annab wrote:hahah i love how like 3 seconds after the quote was posted, the forum decided to go down. how ironic.
haha Murphy's Law. What can go wrong will go wrong.
Was I the only one who thought the boards went down early?

The thing that really sucks is that we lost like 15 hours of posting because I'm sure the boards are still going to close in an hour and a half.
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/n2cuq9.jpg[/img]

Flamethrower
Settled in Forks

Post by Flamethrower » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:23 pm

Think about the movie.

That comes out in DECEMBER.

edward_is_better_
Learning to Love Green

Post by edward_is_better_ » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:23 pm

As much as I want to see Bella be defensive over Edward,i dont think its in her personality.In her mind perhaps,but never in action.If anything I think Tanya's presence will simply play on Bella's insecurities.But I think the Denali coven might come before the wedding.
"If you really, truly love me, Bella."
I folded my arms across my chest. "That is <i>so</i> unfair.And Edward kind of already used that on me."
-Eclipse pg.466

Mirrorbay2000

Post by Mirrorbay2000 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:24 pm

The Lion Is An Angel wrote:
thelaylz wrote:didn't SM say something about Forks being an "interesting" place (to live? i don't remember if she said to live) but if that's the case and that statement is still good for BD, then they should be in Forks for awhile..... right?
Yeah... Something like that.
But it just really doesn't sound like Stehpenie Meyer to have them leave Forks permenatly (sp?). Or atleast have them leave Forks easily.
I think that it all depends on when (and if) Bella's change is. If it happens at the beginning of the book, I'm sure the most we'll hear of Forks is through Jake and Charlie. If Bella gets changed at the end (which is what I think will happen) we'll have a first person account of how 'interesting' Forks is.

thelaylz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by thelaylz » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:25 pm

The Lion Is An Angel wrote:
thelaylz wrote:didn't SM say something about Forks being an "interesting" place (to live? i don't remember if she said to live) but if that's the case and that statement is still good for BD, then they should be in Forks for awhile..... right?
Yeah... Something like that.
But it just really doesn't sound like Stehpenie Meyer to have them leave Forks permenatly (sp?). Or atleast have them leave Forks easily.

yeah, I mean I could do a comparison, but I really don't want too.. anyways, I don't think it will be like forks ch1,2,3 then some other city, I mean I can totally see maybe random places, sure.... canada...chicago (haha)....italy....but leaving forks early in the book or them not going back to it, i don't know. Maybe, it's just me and I just want them to stay there, haha :D

Mirrorbay2000

Post by Mirrorbay2000 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:25 pm

edward_is_better_ wrote:As much as I want to see Bella be defensive over Edward,i dont think its in her personality.In her mind perhaps,but never in action.If anything I think Tanya's presence will simply play on Bella's insecurities.But I think the Denali coven might come before the wedding.
But we're lucky enough to have a nitch in Bella's head... so we can hear her when she thinks of how to execute Tanya's demise.

Quackish
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Quackish » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:26 pm

Yayy, I can post stuff.

The quote made me gasp and oogle for a while. And gave me a not-so-happy feeling.
Not a good sign. Lulz.

edward_is_better_
Learning to Love Green

Post by edward_is_better_ » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:27 pm

Mirrorbay2000 wrote:
cutesweetiezzz wrote:
annab wrote:hahah i love how like 3 seconds after the quote was posted, the forum decided to go down. how ironic.
haha Murphy's Law. What can go wrong will go wrong.
Was I the only one who thought the boards went down early?

The thing that really sucks is that we lost like 15 hours of posting because I'm sure the boards are still going to close in an hour and a half.
I thought the forums went down early too.And when 5 o'clock came and it didnt work I wanted to throw my iPod on the ground and blame it.
"If you really, truly love me, Bella."
I folded my arms across my chest. "That is <i>so</i> unfair.And Edward kind of already used that on me."
-Eclipse pg.466

xxSide.Tracked
Wandering Through Town

Post by xxSide.Tracked » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:28 pm

I'm glad the Denali family are finally going to be in the book. Ever since I read in Eclipse, they mentioned Tanya being attracted to Edward, I've been a little curious about them. Haha, this is going to be good >:]
[img]http://i30.tinypic.com/10icqdi.jpg[/img]

[i]When you can live [b]forever[/b], what do you [b]live for[/b]?[/i]

thelaylz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by thelaylz » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Mirrorbay2000 wrote:
edward_is_better_ wrote:As much as I want to see Bella be defensive over Edward,i dont think its in her personality.In her mind perhaps,but never in action.If anything I think Tanya's presence will simply play on Bella's insecurities.But I think the Denali coven might come before the wedding.
But we're lucky enough to have a nitch in Bella's head... so we can hear her when she thinks of how to execute Tanya's demise.
yeah I mean in Book 1 she wanted to assert herself and be like "edwards what are you doing!" but that's not quite her, I suppose.

and yes how lucky are we to know Bella's true feeling, hahaha. I think it will involve a meat steak (sorry haha) :D