Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn
Mirrorbay2000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Mirrorbay2000 »

I'm glad that the Denali COven is going to finally make an appearance, because Steph said that her editors kept taking them out of the previous books.
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/n2cuq9.jpg[/img]

thelaylz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by thelaylz »

The Lion Is An Angel wrote:
eternal green wrote:After Bella is changed (if it actually occurs) do you really think there is any chance at all Bella would be able to stay in Forks. I hardly think so since all the humans Bella interacted with as a human will still be there in town, they will have to again relocate.
That was the plan, for them to move away from Forks in Eclipse. But have any of their other previous plans actually worked? Besides, it does sound like Stephenie Meyer to have them stay in Forks instead of moving to Antartica or something.
didn't SM say something about Forks being an "interesting" place (to live? i don't remember if she said to live) but if that's the case and that statement is still good for BD, then they should be in Forks for awhile..... right?

annab
Settled in Forks

Post by annab »

hahah i love how like 3 seconds after the quote was posted, the forum decided to go down. how ironic.
"You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend." ~Paul Sweeney

twilight~obsessed
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by twilight~obsessed »

Luka wrote:MY LOVELY FORUM! *hug*

I'll do a Tanya POV thing now:
Knocking on the Cullen coven's door, I looked around. Washington was damp and drizzly, no wonder the Cullen's were safe here, the sun rarely shined. The door swung open, and Edward Cullen was there, beautiful Edward Cullen. Except one thing automatically caught my attention. His arm was wrapped tightly around a human woman's waist, and a ring sparkled on the girl's finger. "Why, hello Tanya." "Ah, Edward. I've missed you." I said very low "Who's the human girl?" "This is Bella, my fiancee. Bella, Tanya. Tanya, Bella." The girl--Bella--flushed a beet red, and then reached up on the top of her toes and whispered in his ear. "Edward, why is Tanya here?"
Automatically I knew, the girl had captured Edward's heart.

I like your Tanya's POV :)
"My head was full of the sweetness of his breath"

Newly TPDer! yay!

AnnaxxEdwarsWifey
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AnnaxxEdwarsWifey »

Ooh, Bella's reaction! I really really want to see it :) I hope she gets all jelous and defensive =))=))=)) That's be uber fun!

Really hope this doesn't turn out like midsummer night's dream, but if it does I'm welcoming this plot with open and curious arms :)

Ah, SM is an evil genius! Flinging that quote at us like that. *shakes head in disgust*

Tanya: Ah, Edward I've missed you.
Edward: ...
Bella: Oh, no you don't! *slap*

:) I'm having too much fun with these
"May the best man win"-Jacob Black
"That sounds about right...pup"-Edward Cullen
[b]Edward pwns Jacob! Take that![/b]

Mirrorbay2000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Mirrorbay2000 »

I'm really excited to see jealous Bella... and I'm sure Edward is as well.
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/n2cuq9.jpg[/img]

cutesweetiezzz
Lured by the scent
Location: camping out at my local bookstore waiting for Breaking Dawn to come out already!

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

annab wrote:hahah i love how like 3 seconds after the quote was posted, the forum decided to go down. how ironic.
haha Murphy's Law. What can go wrong will go wrong.
[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k213/LivingDeadGirl223/Robert%20Pattinson/rob_edward_banner.jpg[/img]

"Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love." ~ Edward

thelaylz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by thelaylz »

in a way I feel bad for Bella, we keep wanting to see her jealous... poor Bella :(

The Lion Is An Angel
Settled in Forks

Post by The Lion Is An Angel »

thelaylz wrote:didn't SM say something about Forks being an "interesting" place (to live? i don't remember if she said to live) but if that's the case and that statement is still good for BD, then they should be in Forks for awhile..... right?
Yeah... Something like that.
But it just really doesn't sound like Stehpenie Meyer to have them leave Forks permenatly (sp?). Or atleast have them leave Forks easily.
"And he likes the taste of blood, and loves the way you love."
[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/xxLunaxxCrowexx/Whatwevebeenwaiting.jpg[/img]

Dude, it's called a [url=http://youtube.com/user/xFlatxSodax]YouTube[/url] account. And it's mine!
&&It has Twilight, Harry Potter, and an assortment of music videos.

twilight~obsessed
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by twilight~obsessed »

OK so the new quote needs to come already...I've been going insane over today's I need something new to think about :)
"My head was full of the sweetness of his breath"

Newly TPDer! yay!