Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn
twilight~obsessed
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by twilight~obsessed » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:52 pm

thelaylz wrote:
twilight~obsessed wrote:steak
thelaylz wrote:
twilight~obsessed wrote:Ah why wasn't this working earlier we all lost so much time!!!

Ok so I think it could just be Tanya at the wedding casually saying hello, she is a close friend of the Cullens like extended family....definitely isn't going to steak Edward from Bella
yay!
that was meant to say steal not

Ok another thought i had is...

Edward and Bella go visit the Denali Clan after Bella is changed, Tanya gets jealous because of how beautiful Bella is and how in Love her and Edward are...So Tanya decides to try and make Bella jealous, that when todays quote comes in

:)
haha yeah I figured it was steak, although if she did I suppose that would be interesting thing to see. Maybe use real steak meat

*tanya pokes meat steak at edward*- ha you've been steaked!
edward- umm, are you okay?
tanya- ah Edward. I've missed you.
edward- *continues to look at her like she's crazy*

thanks! for that burst of imagination
:D

Oh and that was in NO WAY intended to make fun of you, so don't think that please. PEACE! :D
no offense taken...I'm so bad at typing today...lol I cracked my self up when I first read my mistake, I like your imainative confo that went with it hehe!
"My head was full of the sweetness of his breath"

Newly TPDer! yay!

edward_is_better_
Learning to Love Green

Post by edward_is_better_ » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:53 pm

I don't think the Cullens will go to Alaska after Bella is transformed though.It just seems inconventional.There would be too many vampires in one place in my opinion.I think they would go somewhere more remote,since Denali is a national park.*shrugs*
"If you really, truly love me, Bella."
I folded my arms across my chest. "That is <i>so</i> unfair.And Edward kind of already used that on me."
-Eclipse pg.466

eternal green
Settled in Forks

Post by eternal green » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:00 pm

After Bella is changed (if it actually occurs) do you really think there is any chance at all Bella would be able to stay in Forks. I hardly think so since all the humans Bella interacted with as a human will still be there in town, they will have to again relocate.
~When Dawn Breaks...An Angel will Fall~

edward_is_better_
Learning to Love Green

Post by edward_is_better_ » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:01 pm

It seems my anxiety has been calmed by logic and reason.*sigh*

OH NO!Dammit logic and reason.

But I think the Denali coven will have a more significant part in Breaking Dawn than just guest at the wedding.I think stephenie meyer has tried too hard to get them into the plot.
"If you really, truly love me, Bella."
I folded my arms across my chest. "That is <i>so</i> unfair.And Edward kind of already used that on me."
-Eclipse pg.466

twigeek
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twigeek » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:04 pm

i think that it just means that tanya missed edward. :) nothing about Tanya making bella jealous, or her trying to steal edward away (it's impossible anyway).
Twlight: it's more than a book; it's an obsession.

The Lion Is An Angel
Settled in Forks

Post by The Lion Is An Angel » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:05 pm

I had so many thoughts right after I read this quote...but now I forget them...
Okay, so this obviously means that Tanya is in the book. And so possibly, the rest of the Denali coven, also, so we should be able to discover their special powers.
And, when I read that, I got a sense that Tanya was being...like, not actually meaning it. I can't explain.
But anyways, I think why she is in the book is because Edward asked her for help. Or, well is going to.
Or perhaps she was invited to the wedding.
I mean, the Denali coven are their friends, so that only makes sense. And, I also think that when Tanya said this, she was staring at Bella. Tanya being jealous of Bella.
"And he likes the taste of blood, and loves the way you love."
[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/xxLunaxxCrowexx/Whatwevebeenwaiting.jpg[/img]

Dude, it's called a [url=http://youtube.com/user/xFlatxSodax]YouTube[/url] account. And it's mine!
&&It has Twilight, Harry Potter, and an assortment of music videos.

Luka
Settled in Forks

Post by Luka » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:06 pm

MY LOVELY FORUM! *hug*

I'll do a Tanya POV thing now:
Knocking on the Cullen coven's door, I looked around. Washington was damp and drizzly, no wonder the Cullen's were safe here, the sun rarely shined. The door swung open, and Edward Cullen was there, beautiful Edward Cullen. Except one thing automatically caught my attention. His arm was wrapped tightly around a human woman's waist, and a ring sparkled on the girl's finger. "Why, hello Tanya." "Ah, Edward. I've missed you." I said very low "Who's the human girl?" "This is Bella, my fiancee. Bella, Tanya. Tanya, Bella." The girl--Bella--flushed a beet red, and then reached up on the top of her toes and whispered in his ear. "Edward, why is Tanya here?"
Automatically I knew, the girl had captured Edward's heart.
Last edited by Luka on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com/link.php?nurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mybannermaker.com][img]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4507/mybannerglittercce62eb0gm4.gif[/img][/url]

Flamethrower
Settled in Forks

Post by Flamethrower » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:07 pm

About the quotes of the day? On the other boards, I've been writing new fobs every day. I think they found them quite enjoyable, so I'll share them with you. Because it's agonizingly lonely now that they've shut down.

Day 1:
Alice: He'll go rock, so I'll go paper.
Edward: She thinks I'll go rock, so
Alice: He'll go scissors, so I'll go rock.
Edward: She knows I can read her mind, so she's just going to let her hand do an involuntary action so I can't anticipate the outcome.
Alice: I'll go scissors, but he can see that now so he'll go rock.
Edward: I'll go rock. She would have gone scissors, until she saw.
Alice: You know what, Edward? Just let me have it.

Day 2
"Bella," Mike whispered to me in those few minutes Edward was gone.
"Yeah?"
"Y-you're really pretty in your wedding dress.."
I groaned. "Mike.."
"I know you don't feel this way, but please, please dump Cullen and the Indian and go out with me!"
"Oh Mike! How will I go on!" I snapped. "Day after day, you lust after me, just about the one unobtainable girl in the school. At least you weren't as completely BLIND as Tyler was, but seriously.. Open your eyes!" With that, I stalked off.

And something I just did for fun. xD <shot>
I had lost Edward. I had lost Jacob. Love.. life.. over. As I prepared to fall into a replica of the depression I felt in the second book God wrote from my point of view, I felt warm arms around my huddled form.
"Bella... I'm so sorry," Mike muttered.
I wailed, and flung my arms around him. "Oh Mike! How will I go on!" With that, they smooched. The end.

Day 3
I couldn't work with the realistic because that would involve me inventing parts of the major storyline that I'd never do. So.. <shot>
Confidently, Tanya strode towards Edward. "Ah, Edward. I've missed you." She smiled suggestively.
I glared at her from behind Edward's shielding stance.
"What's this? You brought a snack?" she asked innocently, finally noticing me.
Edward flew into her arms, and kissed her even more fiercely than I'd ever seen. He didn't need to be careful with Tanya. She didn't need to be restrained by him. When they gasped for breath, Edward managed to choke out a sentence. "Yes, love, I brought a snack."

Yeah. I'll miss posting these. But you'll be able to find them on my Deviantart after today, I think. After the lockdown is over, I'll be back to post them all at once.

The Lion Is An Angel
Settled in Forks

Post by The Lion Is An Angel » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:08 pm

eternal green wrote:After Bella is changed (if it actually occurs) do you really think there is any chance at all Bella would be able to stay in Forks. I hardly think so since all the humans Bella interacted with as a human will still be there in town, they will have to again relocate.
That was the plan, for them to move away from Forks in Eclipse. But have any of their other previous plans actually worked? Besides, it does sound like Stephenie Meyer to have them stay in Forks instead of moving to Antartica or something.
"And he likes the taste of blood, and loves the way you love."
[img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/xxLunaxxCrowexx/Whatwevebeenwaiting.jpg[/img]

Dude, it's called a [url=http://youtube.com/user/xFlatxSodax]YouTube[/url] account. And it's mine!
&&It has Twilight, Harry Potter, and an assortment of music videos.

twigeek
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twigeek » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:08 pm

Luka wrote:MY LOVELY FORUM! *hug*

I'll do a Tanya POV thing now:
Knocking on the Cullen coven's door, I looked around. Washington was damp and drizzly, no wonder the Cullen's were safe here, the sun rarely shined. The door swung open, and Edward Cullen was there, beautiful Edward Cullen stood. Except one thing automatically caught my attention. His arm was wrapped tightly around a human woman's waist, and a ring sparkled on the girl's finger. "Why, hello Tanya." "Ah, Edward. I've missed you." I said very low "Who's the human girl?" "This is Bella, my fiancee. Bella, Tanya. Tanya, Bella." The girl--Bella--flushed a beet red, and then reached up on the top of her toes and whispered in his ear. "Edward, why is Tanya here?"
Automatically I knew, the girl had captured Edward's heart.
WOW! :D love it!
Twlight: it's more than a book; it's an obsession.