Jacob- Falling in Love Naturally

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn
Crazy_and_Proud
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: Texas: wishing there was still vampires down here...

Huh...

Post by Crazy_and_Proud »

sunandair wrote:I will actually be a bit peeved if Jacob either imprints or falls in love naturally in BD, unless it's in the epilogue. I think that pairing everyone off in such a short time span is unrealistic and sends the message that one can't survive alone. I think Bella is co-dependent enough for all of them. :?

I want Jacob to heal and be strong, but I don't want him to just forget Bella so quickly or imprint before he's healed. I'm so worried about that.

Wow ...I never thought of it that way ...usually I wouldn't agree with that kind of statement where he shouldn't fall in love during the book, but I actually do because It does make sense....I agree! :D Oh and what I wrote a few post back, I meant that I thought Jacob should fall in love by imprinting because otherwise if he imprinted after he fell in love the Sam and Emily thing would happen all over again...also in Eclipse Jacob said because of high numbers of werewolfs imprinting it might be more common then the legends sugest...that was my thinking yesterday at least...oh and I can see how my post is contradicting ...I have all ways had problems with wording things...sorry.
""But I am a werewolf," he said unwillingly . "And he is a vampire," he added with obvious revulsion.
"And I'm a Virgo!" I shouted, exasperated."

(TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY)
Bella_Cullen_13
Warmed by Jacob-heat

Re: Huh...

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

sunandair wrote:I will actually be a bit peeved if Jacob either imprints or falls in love naturally in BD, unless it's in the epilogue. I think that pairing everyone off in such a short time span is unrealistic and sends the message that one can't survive alone. I think Bella is co-dependent enough for all of them. :?

I want Jacob to heal and be strong, but I don't want him to just forget Bella so quickly or imprint before he's healed. I'm so worried about that.
Well think about it this way. If he falls in love naturally, It will happen gradually & it will be more understanding than imprinting. If he falls in love naturally, that means that we might not see all of his story & the rest of it will happen in the epilogue or possibly another book.

If he falls in love naturally, he will never forget Bella. Not in that way, and that might make him stronger.
Crazy_and_Proud wrote:
Wow ...I never thought of it that way ...usually I wouldn't agree with that kind of statement where he shouldn't fall in love during the book, but I actually do because It does make sense....I agree! :D Oh and what I wrote a few post back, I meant that I thought Jacob should fall in love by imprinting because otherwise if he imprinted after he fell in love the Sam and Emily thing would happen all over again...also in Eclipse Jacob said because of high numbers of werewolfs imprinting it might be more common then the legends sugest...that was my thinking yesterday at least...oh and I can see how my post is contradicting ...I have all ways had problems with wording things...sorry.
So I dont get that this would even matter to Jacob. If he loved someone, that wouldnt matter. It doesnt make sense that people that love Jacob, would wish imprinting upon him. Its not instant happiness, its instant confusion, anger, mixed emotions. Plus, what about when he was fighting for Bella? Do you ever think that crossed her mind as a reason NOT to love Jacob? I dont think so.
[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Bands/metr.png[/img][img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Bands/2qveh3o.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Bands/MetroStationCalifornia.jpg[/img]
obesivetwilightdisorder
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by obesivetwilightdisorder »

I think that If Jake were to fall in love naturally he would be able to love that girl even more than he loves bella.If he were to imprint he might not because he would still love bella and he wouldn't really know what a natural love felt like because he would have a imprint type love
!~Twilightgurl~!