Will someone die?

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn
twilight~obsessed
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by twilight~obsessed »

Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:Ive tried to make my point several times, but I highly doubt that any of the Cullens will die, especially because its harder to kill a Cullen because of all of their unique powers.

Plus, I dont see how killing one of them would help the story at all.
I totally agree, plus I don't think SM could ever kill off a Cullen she loves them too much
"My head was full of the sweetness of his breath"

Newly TPDer! yay!
valerrrria

Post by valerrrria »

twilight~obsessed wrote:
Bella_Cullen_13 wrote:Ive tried to make my point several times, but I highly doubt that any of the Cullens will die, especially because its harder to kill a Cullen because of all of their unique powers.

I totally agree, plus I don't think SM could ever kill off a Cullen she loves them too much

But if people are making theories based on that 'an angel will fall' thing, then I think it would have to be a Cullen. They're referred to as 'angels' all the time. By Bella anyways.

I also agree that Steph loves them too much to kill them but I did read a post where someone said that Steph said in an interview something about how 'she doesnt have the energy to go in to the Cullen world just yet' (she was asked about writing another book from maybe their point of view. and im fairly sure that the question was asked after she had written BD)
twilight~obsessed

Post by twilight~obsessed »

^ I'm really hoping that the angel who falls is Bella being changed
"My head was full of the sweetness of his breath"

Newly TPDer! yay!
Bri
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Bri »

I just can't see Bella trying that again, is all. Good theory, though. ^^;
twilight~obsessed wrote:
If you go to the breaking dawn myspace page it talks about the book a little and says ...."because when the dawn breaks an angel will fall"
Actually, we found out that the line is from a simple fanfiction.
It seems that it's just a rumor, so we don't have to worry about any angels as of right now. :3
"Neither heaven nor hell can keep me apart from you, Melanie." - Jared, The Host, page 84.

"There's something. . . Strange about the way you two are together," she murmured, her forehead creasing over her troubled eyes. "The way he watches you-- it's so.. protective. Like he's about to throw himself in front of a bullet to save you or something." - Renee, Eclipse, page 67.
cpr2117
Settled in Forks

Post by cpr2117 »

valerrrria wrote:
twilight~obsessed wrote:

But if people are making theories based on that 'an angel will fall' thing, then I think it would have to be a Cullen. They're referred to as 'angels' all the time. By Bella anyways.

I also agree that Steph loves them too much to kill them but I did read a post where someone said that Steph said in an interview something about how 'she doesnt have the energy to go in to the Cullen world just yet' (she was asked about writing another book from maybe their point of view. and im fairly sure that the question was asked after she had written BD)

Agreed, i dont think it'll be the any of the Cullens either. But this goes back to my theory with Bella's hole self sacrifice thing. Like if she does kill herself to save the ones she loves do you know what that would do to the Cullen family, i mean we all know what Edward will do, which is kill himself and then that would just kill the Cullen family, so maybe thats why SM said it would be so difficult to start another book on the Cullen's right away...plus SM never said Bella and Edward had a happy ending unless i missed something, but i do know she said that Jacob had his own happiness at the end(but then again with Bella gone he probably wouldnt be too happy, so idont its just something i thought of)
Rareclipse
Settled in Forks
Location: I fell from the sky. If only I had landed in Forks...

happy endings

Post by Rareclipse »

i posted this on the theories page: Bella becoming a vampire may count as her dying. i go into more detail there, so you may want to check it out. because, since Bella, Edward and Jacob all have happy endings, then it doesn't seem like it would work for Billy to die, because, though it fits well, it wouldn't be a very happy ending for Jacob, or Bella for that matter, and i think Edward would be hurt, too. remember "the way he looked at him...it was like he was looking at his brother" -Charlie, about Edward and Jacob. so, obviously, the happy ending for Bella and Edward is them being together, with their problems solved, in the end. I'm betting Jacob's happy ending will be him imprinting. it makes sense: the only thing that will heal him from losing his true love is finding his soul mate... they're the same thing in real life, but just pretend they're different for me, okay? Jacob will still love Bella- the way that Bella still loves Jacob- it's just that both Bella and Jacob have found something beyond that. making them all live happily ever after, the end. :P
"No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face."
valerrrria

Post by valerrrria »

cpr2117 wrote:

Agreed, i dont think it'll be the any of the Cullens either. But this goes back to my theory with Bella's hole self sacrifice thing. Like if she does kill herself to save the ones she loves do you know what that would do to the Cullen family, i mean we all know what Edward will do, which is kill himself and then that would just kill the Cullen family, so maybe thats why SM said it would be so difficult to start another book on the Cullen's right away...plus SM never said Bella and Edward had a happy ending unless i missed something, but i do know she said that Jacob had his own happiness at the end(but then again with Bella gone he probably wouldnt be too happy, so idont its just something i thought of)

I'm pretty sure Stephenie said somewhere that she's a sucker for happy endings, so I really dont think Edward or Bella will die. Nor Jake. I just feel that the story is really about the three of them. (Bella and Edward, mostly) so, even though I don't want any Cullen or Werewolf to die, I feel that as long as Bella and Edward are okay, its not so bad.
ibelievealice
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ibelievealice »

I think Carlise and Paul with Die, and Jasper and Leah will get injured. In Battle with the Volturri! :twisted:
[img]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa50/AlmostAugust/Penguins.jpg[/img]
jaspercookie
Learning to Love Green
Location: Swimming through the ocean with Jasper and the mermaids.

ah

Post by jaspercookie »

The thought of any characters dying is horrible! It can't be any of the Cullens, because if one of the Cullens dies it will have a sort of ripple effect since they're all paired up:

Edward and Bella
Jasper and Alice
Rosalie and Emmett
Esme and Carlisle

If any of them died, it would be horrible for the other one.

Also, it would be horrible if any of the werewolves who have imprinted died.

Jacob may die, though, since he's sort of an interfering loose end, at least that's the impression I got from the last few chapters of Eclipse. Not that he's not an important character, but I think his course is run... he'll never be happy without Bella, and she'll never be happy without Edward. It would cause Bella a lot of depression as well, but not as much as the depression caused throughout the Cullen family if one of the Cullens died.
The First Post for Quotes that Sound Dirty But Aren't:
"Do you mind if Jasper comes instead?"
[img]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8933/willdeletemomentarilyyy7.gif[/img][img]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5528/willalsodeleteau3.jpg[/img][img]http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4602/teamjasperus8.jpg[/img][img]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3973/jasperinais6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4634/aandjnu5.png[/img]
Thanks, Twilightvampire17, for the amazing banner.
twilightcrzy221
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightcrzy221 »

^thats tru but i dont think that any of the main characters will die because that would just suck and she would sooo have an angry mob at her door. but the thing w/ jake dying is that he is one of sm fav characters and if he did it would affect the whole pack and bells. i just wish no one would die...
<3tWiLiGht ObBsEsSeD!<3