Breaking Dawn Theories

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn
Conzoni al Vento
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Conzoni al Vento »

There is no chance for another love triangle. Even SM said it herself. That is done. Now it's just abotu Bella and Edward together and something greater than it,or so it would seem.
I think that if anything, Jacob is going to come back and be a catalyst to Bella and Edward's relationship by growing as a person and helping them instead of sitting back and mourning abotu it. He knows he can't have her anymore and accepted it, even though he hates it. I do definately think he will come back some point or another though. it just seemed to out of place for him to disappear out of nowhere.
"Not to bring on the ire prematurely," he whispered, "but do you mind telling me what it is about this bed that you object to?"......."That's debateable," he disagreed. "This would be difficult on a couch."

~VMT Queen of Italy
lovethatcullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by lovethatcullen »

Here's another theory. Do you folks remember in Eclipse when Edward told Bella that if he could become human for her, he would no matter what the price to pay? Well, again we have not learned the other vamps' powers and what if...because Edward is still virtuous and so is Bella. What if somehow due to a certain behaviour, Edward can become human for just a day, like the wedding night and he and Bella can then fullfill Bella's last human experience without any hassle and we and Bella can then see Edward's green eyes Stephenie talked about before. So Edward becomming human for just a day. I mean that would be the ultimate experience for both of them as humans.
I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!
~*~ Edward Cullen ~*~
Conzoni al Vento
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Conzoni al Vento »

lovethatcullen wrote:Here's another theory. Do you folks remember in Eclipse when Edward told Bella that if he could become human for her, he would no matter what the price to pay? Well, again we have not learned the other vamps' powers and what if...because Edward is still virtuous and so is Bella. What if somehow due to a certain behaviour, Edward can become human for just a day, like the wedding night and he and Bella can then fullfill Bella's last human experience without any hassle and we and Bella can then see Edward's green eyes Stephenie talked about before. So Edward becomming human for just a day. I mean that would be the ultimate experience for both of them as humans.
SM has mentioned that it is impossible for a vampire to turn back into a human. Sorry to ruin your theory.
"Not to bring on the ire prematurely," he whispered, "but do you mind telling me what it is about this bed that you object to?"......."That's debateable," he disagreed. "This would be difficult on a couch."

~VMT Queen of Italy
White rose Black torn
Settled in Forks

Breaking Dawn

Post by White rose Black torn »

OK well after reading the first chapter of breaking dawn yesterday......im not sure wat will happen and its driving me up a wall!!!!whats with the cover ,the queen and the pawn??will Jacob kill bella??IF bella decides to marry edward WILL she get change???what will her "power" be then??
[quote]"don't be afraid," i murmurred."we belong together."
I was abruptly overwhelmed by the truth of my own words. This moment was so perfect, so right, there was no way to doubt it. His arms wraped around me, holding me againist him....
It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a livewire."Forever" he agreed
:cry: :cry: :cry:
i love Twilight sooooo much :)
lovethatcullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by lovethatcullen »

I do believe that Jacob will be back but not to crash the party. He would want to go unseen but of course Edward will know he's there and then by some coinsidence he imprints on Angela or so because he has not seen all Bella's friends since he morphed and besides what better place than a wedding to have everyone together for him to be able to see everyone and imprint? Don't put Tanya on the back burner. She wants Edward. I know Bella and Edward will end up together in the end. Stepenie's dream was about a vampire and a girl in the meadow professing their love to one another and those two people are none other than our Edward and Bella and Stephenie will see this love through, not without drama though.
I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!
~*~ Edward Cullen ~*~
_bella_of_the_ball_
Settled in Forks

Post by _bella_of_the_ball_ »

Oh, the preface! I thought this one was a little easier to decipher, but I could be wrong. I think that it is Edward that she is talking about, or at least the transformation. And if that is what Bella is talking about, if Stephenie places the actual event where she has placed prefaces in the book, Bella will turn towards the end of the novel.
[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com/][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1328/46ef1046af630cg2.jpg[/img][/url]
thelaylz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by thelaylz »

I have about 3765935 type of theories at this point and reading all of these is making me come up with more, so I will try to do this as best as I can:

Death:

1. I don't think it would be possible for a Cullen to die, not because I don't want to, but because in every single book SM mentions that there is no harm to them, they are strong. She plays them up pretty well so if someone died it would kind defeat the purpose of them being as strong as they are. Make any sense? I might not have written it correctly

2. I like the Billy might die theory, but poor Charlie would lose Harry, his best friend and his daughter, plus his wife, but in a different way. Now I know Charlie isn't big, but these characters still have emotions like humans to SM, anyways. If he died I think it would bring Jacob back BUT that would go against a far stretched theory I have.

3. Jacob, I could see that happening, but she is inlove with Jacob as much as Edward and Bella soo, would she kill him off anyways? there are many plausible plots that could work, but I still have my doubts, that he will die

hmmm, I am now thinking of a new theory I will post later about.

This is soo confusing gahh! and to think I've theorized for 6 years! I have a question, didn't SM say once that Jacobs story is kind of done now, he had his time?

Wedding: this maybe far fetched and I might disagree with myself in a few days, but how about this:

Up to wedding, up to wedding, 2 days before *BAM* death threat in about a month according to Alice (possibly Volturi or something she can't quite put herself to understand), but the wedding goes smoothly, then Seth (the messenger, kind of) mentions something about the wolves thinking Jakes introuble somewhere near the Denali Clan, if they want revenge on the wolves and they know he is one, could cause a problem, maybe? That could spark drama/action #1. Bella made her choice, and as ALL of the books + SM say, once she makes her decision she doesn't change her mind and she follows through on it, so it will be Edward in the end, but she still would try to save him, and the Cullens would probably help the wolves....especially maybe because of Seth and E's friendship.....?

Alec's powers: I have a feeling Edward knows, he has to he can read peoples minds and he met him already, why not? Bella doesn't know and nor do I think it will effect her in anyway, it is probably something like Janes, dealing/hurting the mind in some way. If his powers are going to be huge the Cullens+Bella would be ready for it.

I really am having a hard time believing there would be a huge fight from the Volturi, they did their part they threatened their part too..so I think the Volturi part won't be as huge as something else that might happen.....

I have more and better theories, but I want to write them down before I post anything. This was awful, sorry if I wasted your reading time... haha
Sophstar
Settled in Forks

Post by Sophstar »

I really really really hope that Jacob doesn't die, he's my favourite character! lololol. I hope he is happy ultimately - nothing too dramatic like him imprinting on anyone from the Denali clan or Bella's classmates!
I'm not too sure about the wedding, Bella never really wanted to get married in the first place, hence her objecting at first - plus when i read the first chapter for Breaking Dawn, i think maybe i was picking up on some reluctance on the things she's been given/forced to do by Edward?
I honestly can't pick who i'd like Bella to be with, but i'll be happy with whatever Stephenie chooses to do, she's the author afterall!
:]
[color=cyan][i]'I had four legs now, and i was flying
.. Maybe this time, I wouldn't stop.'[/i]
[/color][color=lime]Werewolves[/color] [color=cyan]are the best!!! (:[/color]
Ginnyelle
Settled in Forks

my peices of a theory

Post by Ginnyelle »

ok here is me going like toadally out on a limb here and seriously consider wat im going to say ok!!!???

bella is going to get like really hurt before she is well vampired when she is on her way to la push PAST the treaty line b/c something happen to billy. all cullens cross treaty line to help. bella is almost dieing so they vampire her. war explores in the middle of this big massive car crash and well NETSPEAK IS SO UNATTRACTIVE PLEASE FIX ME! from there .................... can someone like fill in the blanks here??!!
"in case you haven't noticed, bella, edward is the teensist bit prone to overreation." - alice eclipse
Ginnyelle
Settled in Forks

Post by Ginnyelle »

sorry ok!!! what i was trying to say was i don't know!!! sorry i get annoyed when my friends say it out loud. i guess its just a habbit. ( in case you dont know what im talking about its the "netspeak is so unattrative please fix me thing" sorry wont happen again. :D
"in case you haven't noticed, bella, edward is the teensist bit prone to overreation." - alice eclipse