Request a Topic

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn
drivesavolvo
Settled in Forks

Post by drivesavolvo »

<strike>
nmessana wrote:Just something I've been wondering about... (and sorry if someone has already said this)
Stephenie Meyer has said that Breaking Dawn was inspired by A Midsummer Night's Dream and another novel she hasn't revealed yet.
Well I was just wondering what the other book might be because it could definately give us some insight into what could be happening throughout the book. Will she stay with Shakespeare? Romeo and Juliet anyone?
i second this! stephenie wouldn't say what the second inspiration book was for BD and i think it would be interesting to discuss and i have some ideas...</strike>

Books that inspired Breaking Dawn
~"do i dazzle you?"..."frequently"~

LaTuACanTantE<3mySinGe
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LaTuACanTantE<3mySinGe »

<strike>i'm not sure if this topic could hold up a whole thread but i was really wondering about what other people thought Bella's engagement ring looks like. i know it describes it a little bit in Eclipse but i can't get a very clear picture in my mind
any ideas??? any pics???</strike>

The Ring
Emmett and the bear
"So you see, Hell's not so bad if you get to keep an angel with you,"...
La Tua Cantante
"They call her my singer because her blood sings for me"

avatar credit to abstractaction!! you totally rock!! semi-inside popsicle jokes make me crack up!!!-read the VMT

Flamethrower
Settled in Forks

Post by Flamethrower »

Is there a topic to possibly discuss Bella's future possibility of not loving Edward, after being through the change and finding nothing spectacular about him? <shot>

Dark Moon
Settled in Forks

Post by Dark Moon »

<strike>Maybe a topic for which wedding song to use? It's so perfect to pick the one for fanfiction, and now I'm really curious - so many songs really fit with the series, but not many perfectly for the loving parts.</strike>

Edward adn Bella's Wedding song
[b]Edward:[/b] "Perhaps I should have made our alcoholic a heroin addict instead."
[b]Bella:[/b] "So what you're saying is, I'm your brand of heroin?"

[img]http://i29.tinypic.com/xax8qx.png[/img]

Edward pwns Jacob, you know it.

"...But, if I had been able to take your place last night, it would not have made the top ten best nights of my life. Dream about [i]that[/i]."

a little obsessive!

Post by a little obsessive! »

<strike>SM is really good at foreshadowing- can we have a topic about whether SM was foreshadowing that Bella will need LOTS of protection before the wedding because edward gave her an indestructible car? like maybe alice saw something so edward is trying to protect bella as much as possible without having to tell her whats going on and frightening her.....
in this topic we can include what the trouble will be.... ??</strike>

Foreshadowing
"I'll be back so soon you won't even miss me. Look after my heart-- I've left it with you." - Edward Cullen Eclipse

I'm "Switzerland" in the whole whose better for bella, Jake or Edward. I think they'll both be a good match for her, but i do believe in the end she'll marry Edward.

a little obsessive!

Post by a little obsessive! »

<strike>can we have a Jacob vs Edward topic so those who are discussing it in other topics can get it out of there systems? :evil: it's getting really annoying when you're trying to discuss a topic and then people start discussing whose better. thx!</strike>

Who would you chose? Edward vs Jacob
"I'll be back so soon you won't even miss me. Look after my heart-- I've left it with you." - Edward Cullen Eclipse

I'm "Switzerland" in the whole whose better for bella, Jake or Edward. I think they'll both be a good match for her, but i do believe in the end she'll marry Edward.

valerrrria
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by valerrrria »

<strike>Can there be a thread specifically about the Denali Clan where people can post if they think the Denali clan will be in Breaking Dawn, to what extent, and maybe they could post references to where they got info that made them think what they do... </strike>
Denali Clan

nika
Settled in Forks

Release dates

Post by nika »

What about a topic concerning the different release dates etc. all over the world? so that us non-americans can get the fastest information how long we have to wait? (Perhaps there are more impatient desperate curious not-knowing ones out there apart from me...^^)
PS (I really don´t want to get on anybody´s nerves...) For example what about Ireland? Today I read something like August 4th... Is that correct?

The most up to date information can be found on our front page or in the archives.
When God made time, he made enough of it ....
.... so don´t worry if you´re a constant late-comer^^

Bella_Cullen_13
Warmed by Jacob-heat

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

<strike>On one of the BD threads (I think its the Jacob Imprint? thread) we have been talking about him falling in love naturally, specifically with Leah & how in many ways it would fit. Would it be possible to get a thread that focused on their relationship & how it would workout etc.?</strike>

Jacob- Falling in Love Naturally
[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Bands/metr.png[/img][img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Bands/2qveh3o.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n44/yoshiracer13/Bands/MetroStationCalifornia.jpg[/img]

FSW
Settled in Forks

Question

Post by FSW »

It's no secret the entire school was just as interested in the quiet table in the corner full of beautiful people. But the vampires weren't interested in any of the students. I guess my question is... If Edward were interested in another girl other than Bella, would there be a similar love story? I understand Bella is "special" to Edward, smell and everything else. But, I think Edward could have picked any girl at that school and they would have fell head over heels for him. He has a way with women (of all ages) and sort of puts them under his spell (like could "imprint" on anyone). It's just a question.