Theory Bet

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn

What Line should we use as our winning line??

I pwned Breaking Dawn
15%
Betting on Alice? Ha! Someone should have bet on me!
54%
Who Knew? Oh, wait, I DID!!!
31%

Total votes: 654

leahfellinlovwithtwilight
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by leahfellinlovwithtwilight »

theory:bella gets changed by someone from denali because she's dying and jacobs up by alaska so he wont let any of the cullens change her because it doesnt make a difference because she'll be dead to him anyway so she gets changed by one of the denali.

slam line: bella leaves edward and her whole fabulous vampire future and goes to MIKE NEWTON....!!! blaaahhhh
oh, and freekin team jane! hope she finds a nice vampire boy thats not quite as hot as edward, but pretty freekin close!

"when i got home, all my things were in the garage."
edward cullen
starstruck127
Settled in Forks

Post by starstruck127 »

Theory: Bella will be able to resist blood much more easily than anyone else, and her ability will be to absorb and use any vampire's power within a reasonable radius (3 miles, maybe).

Losing line: Bella ends up with Mike, because she realized that she was brainwashed by Edward, who is an evil pedophile who wears a body suit to make him look beautiful; Jacob ends up in a coma because of overeating. Oh, and Alice dies in a car accident while trying to save a large ginger cat, which happens to be Angela in animagus form.

(ouch.)
Team Edward!
Team Ian!

of the opinion that Jacob Black's parents are Sirius and Remus.