The Wedding

Discussion area for all things Breaking Dawn
thais
Wandering Through Town

Post by thais »

In the epilogue of Eclipse billy seems very willing to go so I think he would be there and he is also Charlie's best friend

debussygirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by debussygirl »

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but what does everyone think that the color scheme will be and what the bridesmaid dresses look like? I picture cream definitely, it's sort of old-fashioned, then maybe blue because Edward loves that color on Bella. I've been looking online for a bridesmaid dress, but can't find a style I like (probably because the stuff I'm looking at is so "off the rack"). Nothing has that old charm with a modern flair I see Alice doing. Anyone found anything they like?

JulesCullen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JulesCullen »

Yes, very old-fashioned-like bridesmaids dresses. Hmm... maybe periwinkle, baby blue, and cream? I'm not sure. Alice probably went and got some big fashion designer to make a dress specifically for her. Or she designed it herself.
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c62/Animefreak222/Banners%20and%20such/gorgonga.jpg[/img]
Yes! I was accepted as an author on Pel's site Ramblingsandthoughts!!!

twilight~obsessed
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by twilight~obsessed »

I could see the guys in the wedding wearing like grey suits maybe it seems to fit the old fashioned theme :?
"My head was full of the sweetness of his breath"

Newly TPDer! yay!

Mirrorbay2000

Post by Mirrorbay2000 »

Who do you think is going to be best man? We already know that Alice is the maid (matron but no one knows that) of honor. I think it'll be Carlisle, otherwise Emmett. I still want Emmett to preach it.
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/n2cuq9.jpg[/img]

twilight~obsessed
Banging out dents with Tyler

Post by twilight~obsessed »

CamberXite wrote:Yeah thats what I was thinking.. I hope Leah doesn't cause any trouble!
I bet she doesn't even go...though she would probably see it in her brothers mind later anyway...I hope she stays home or goes running
"My head was full of the sweetness of his breath"

Newly TPDer! yay!

cutesweetiezzz
Lured by the scent
Location: camping out at my local bookstore waiting for Breaking Dawn to come out already!

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I don't think Leah will care much. She's probably like whatever.
[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k213/LivingDeadGirl223/Robert%20Pattinson/rob_edward_banner.jpg[/img]

"Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love." ~ Edward

JulesCullen

Post by JulesCullen »

I hope Leah doesn't go. She's way too crabby and obnoxious. And, as she said in the epilogue of EC, she hates Bella. And marriage might remind her of everything she almost had, but then had taken away from her...
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c62/Animefreak222/Banners%20and%20such/gorgonga.jpg[/img]
Yes! I was accepted as an author on Pel's site Ramblingsandthoughts!!!

Rareclipse
Settled in Forks
Location: I fell from the sky. If only I had landed in Forks...

Post by Rareclipse »

Hey, do you think bella is going to take the last name cullen?......or masen, which would be kind of romantic....also, when bella has gained enough control of her thirst, and has the cullens begin the whole "highschool kids/family" charade, how do you think the families are going to be split up? i mean, before, it was edward alice and emmett as the cullens, and jasper and aliced as the hales (pretending to actually be twins, and related to esme) so how is the family thing going to be changed? because bella doesn't have blond hair, so she can't be a hale. and she can't be a cullen adoptee, because in their new school it would seem VERY scandalous if a brother and sister were going out. maybe they'll form some new family...the brandon's maybe, for alice, and they'll pretend that alice and bella are sisters, maybe related to carlisle then keep up with the hale story, and edward and emmett's adopted story...that might work....ideas anyone?
"No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face."